Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Outboard Motor Wanted, by Capt. Hollywood @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

8-25 hp outboard short shaft, wanted in working condition at a reasonable price. PM Me if you have one for sale.
News
Jump to new posts Change in certain US visa, consular fees announced by Marty @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

The US State Department announced out of Washington, DC, today that effective Friday, September 12, 2014, it intends to adjust processing fees for some services, including fiancé visas and the fee for renouncing US citizenship. “The fees for most
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Crystal Water Production Slowed by Poppie @ 12 minutes 30 seconds ago

What's going on in the juice and soda line? They have only coke as an option and NO juice this week.
News
Jump to new posts FCD: Guat farmers marking survey lines by Marty @ 17 minutes 7 seconds ago

Several miles inside Belize Incessant illegal encroachments by farmers from Guatemala into the Chiquibul Forest, and particularly the Chiquibul National Park and the Caracol Archaeological Reserve, could be exacerbated by the wors
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 34 minutes 40 seconds ago

Sunrise on Ambergris Caye, Belize - July 2013
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Drought Watch In Effect For Belize by Marty @ 37 minutes 37 seconds ago

Double whammy: Drought parches Belize amid hotter than normal August The first three months of the rainy season have produced very little rains, and the National Meteorological Service confirmed today that almost all of Belize has been experiencing
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Construction starts Boca del Rio Pump-lift Station by Marty @ 51 minutes 21 seconds ago

The Belize Water Service Limited (BSWL) has officially commenced construction on the Boca del Rio Pump-lift Station. The purpose of the pump-lift station is to improve the quality of sewage treatment that residents in the area receive, and to reduc
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Rentals by Poppie @ Today at 11:33 AM

Folks looking for rental close to town in safe complex. It has been undergoing renovations , but I believe they have some places ready. Old Byc now it's called Isla Bonita Yacht club. Has a cute mural on entrance fence.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: APT. 4 RENT by livingthedream @ Today at 11:18 AM

Hello, looking for a place to rent long term with plans of relocating permanently. I will be arriving mid December with intentions of backpacking around the surrounding area for a couple weeks. Would take a lease beginning anytime December or January
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 1 Bedroom Apt for rent 1 mi N of Bridge by livingthedream @ Today at 11:14 AM

Hello, looking for a place to rent long term with plans of relocating permanently. I will be arriving mid December with intentions of backpacking around the surrounding area for a couple weeks. Would take a lease beginning anytime December or Janua
Tropical Storms & Hurricanes
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Development Possible NW Caribbean by Marty @ Today at 10:39 AM

Caribbean disturbance 97L headed towards Mexico In the Central Caribbean, a tropical wave (designated as 97L by NHC earlier this week, but no longer being labeled as such) is generating disorganized heavy thunderstorms, as seen on visible satellite l
Environment
Jump to new posts Re: Towards a climate resilient Belize by Diane Campbell @ Today at 10:22 AM

Suggested Reading - "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man".
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 29, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 09:19 AM

From Belmopan... 09:00 BZT Radar stuck again last night with large amounts of rain coming in from the ESE, mainly effecting Toledo. There is a lot of angry ITCZ activity going on out there. . . .That very small local area near Tex
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by GLF4 @ Today at 08:37 AM

I think far too few people have an idea about being 'offended'. First principle would be the impossible concept of "offence by proxy." You cannot be offended on behalf of another - no matter how PC you wish to appear.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by Diane Campbell @ Today at 08:22 AM

We're about to go into September, when most tourist businesses shut down for holidays, repairs and general "break time" - you definitely arrived at the tail end of the season. Check around now to see what restaurants will still be open nex
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: ROAD NORTH by Chris @ Today at 08:01 AM

Glorious steel reinforced concrete....already well into Capt. Morgans territory. As for those advocating a road toll or increased bridge toll, do you even live here? We've already paid for this road many times over. Maintenance will be easy as long
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: August 29, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 07:15 AM

More News: Scroll up from here Explore Well-Kept Beaches In Belize Resorts Belize resorts have golden and white sand beaches that are a boat or place ride away from Belize City. Many of these beaches remain a well-kept secret, discovered only by div
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: August 29, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 07:12 AM

More News: Scroll up from here LOVE FM Minister Faber Says Increment Should Be Dependent on Performance With the recent 6.75% increment for teachers, Minister of Education, Patrick Faber says they should take the initiative to enhance their teach
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: August 29, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 07:10 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by Meryl36 @ Today at 07:06 AM

Coco Thanks for the link'. I'll check them out
Nature
Jump to new posts Re: Parrots, Paddling and Ponderings by AJ Baxter @ Today at 07:04 AM

Belize needs energy to develop the national economy. People that live in heated (or air conditioned) homes should really reconsider their opposition to developing energy sources elsewhere. The writer should examine the energy consumption in the low
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by tahunt @ Today at 07:04 AM

I would suggest using Island Adventures for the golf cart. I have used others but Island Adventures seems to have better carts. I have broke down in my cart all over the island using carts from other companies. Never an issue with theirs and they see
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by Meryl36 @ Today at 06:36 AM

Hi Tim, Ya to the rain in Dallas & not here in San Pedro. Although it is cloudy & the locals say it'll be a pretty rainy weekend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the suggestions for snorkeling. I'll look into them & hubby
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by tahunt @ Today at 06:23 AM

By the way.... its currently raining in Dallas and we are having showers until noon today and scattered storms all day tomorrow. You left that worrisome rain in Dallas. LOL
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 29, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 06:21 AM

Inclement weather forecast for the weekendThe Belize Tourism Board announced today that the Village Arts and Craft Expo that was scheduled for this weekend has been postponed until November first due to the inclement weather that is forecasted for th
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
7 registered (cracked up, awhatukeeguy, Marty, 3 invisible), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17432 Members
44 Forums
57436 Topics
443461 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.