Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Official Public and Bank Holidays in 2017 by Marty @ 1 minute 17 seconds ago

Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Weekly AgroMet Weather Update & NOAA Outlook for CA by Marty @ 41 minutes 23 seconds ago

NOAA Outlook for Central America September 29 – October 5, 2016 Heavy rains trigger flooding, landslides and displaced populations in Guatemala and Honduras. During the last week, locally heavy rains trigger flooding, landslides and thous
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Salt watered Cured dock Poles by PalapaPappa @ Today at 11:21 AM

I have the receipt from Pine Lumber and the cost for 13,432.50 and that did NOT include the barge charges from the city and it did NOT include the barge charge to bring them to the beach front. You can examine them in front of the Wet Willies Dock
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts electrician by FGRoss @ Today at 11:18 AM

I need an electrician to do a simple hook up for me. any suggestions who to call? thanks
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wish Lists by Alex Woodby @ Today at 09:53 AM

Coming down 9/29 just doing carryon but if something small or just from duty free let me know asap! --Alex
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Showtime McAfee TV Special by Phil @ Today at 08:40 AM

I guess I should temper the "gallows humour" and not lose sight that the crux of the story isn't some wacko, but that someone was murdered. No offense to Greg's family or friends.
Weather
From Belmopan... That high level cloud streaming down from Mexico over the Gulf did cause rain in parts of central and southern Belize during the early hours this morning, but significantly less than yesterday morning. That rain has now
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Extended stay by Noelle @ Today at 07:27 AM

I've never had a problem with Immigration but I *have* had problems, several times with Delta. They let you buy the one way ticket but then can make life really hard when you go to check in. I have always been able to successfully talk my way on to
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: September 28, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:21 AM

Top 10 differences between high and low season, in Placencia, Belize! We are almost getting to the end of September, which is the low of low season around here. There have been some really nice posts I have found about guests coming here and having a
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: September 28, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:20 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Yo
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: September 28, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:09 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: September 28, 2016 (Hit "reload" or "refresh" page" from your browser's VIEW menu to be sure you are seeing the latest maps...) General Situat
Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Major Volleyball Tournament In Belize by Marty @ Today at 06:04 AM

Belize cruises to a 3-1 victory over Nicaragua and into serious contention for the medal round. Congratulations Team Belize!!!!!! Click photos for more pictures!
Sports
With only a few days to go before our Police United FC team must take the field at the FFB Stadium against Honduran champions Olimpia in the Scotiabank/CONCACAF Champions League 2016-2017, the picture does appear depressing for our Belize representat
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: IMF Says Economic Outlook Has Worsened by Marty @ Today at 05:34 AM

IMF: Serious Economic Times Call For Serious Measures The IMF is calling for an increase in GST and a cut in government's wage bill . Those are the main recommendations coming out of the Article IV Consultation which finished on September 21st.
News
BNTU President Says Teacher’s One-Day Strike Could Turn Into a Longer ShutdownIn last night's news, we spoke to the president of the Teachers Union who said that teachers countrywide will strike next week. We also framed the war of words between the
Nature
Jump to new posts Re: Now Zika, Latest Mosquito Borne Malady by Marty @ Today at 05:32 AM

581 Suspected Cases of ZIKA, 6 Pregnant Women On Friday we told you about Amandala's Zika report - which stated that 341 cases of Zika have been reported in Belize and 42 cases have been confirmed by testing. Well, today the Ministry of Healt
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Showtime McAfee TV Special by Diane Campbell @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By PhilBeware of any used hammock sales................ You sure know how to stop a conversation mid-stream!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Island authorities put a halt to unauthorized boat yard by Alex Woodby @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Lol, yah, he was hiding it obviously, can barely see boats
Cayo
Jump to new posts Birds of Belize Exhibit by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

The SISE House of Culture is gearing up for the new Birds of Belize exhibit. The exhibit launch is Friday, October 7th, at 5:00pm. If you like birds, or taxidermy, be sure and check this unique exhibit out. In related bird news, the Beli
Tropical Storms & Hurricanes
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Storm Matthew In The Atlantic to Watch by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Jeff Masters: 97L Close to Tropical Depression Status A tropical wave located about 400 miles east-southeast of Barbados in the Lesser Antilles Islands late on Tuesday morning (Invest 97L) was headed west to west-northwest at 15 - 20 mph, an
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Acoustic Electric Guitar for sale PRS SE Angelus by JMFB @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

I have a used PRS SE Angelus guitar that I brought down and left there so when I come on vacation, I don't have to haul it with me. It is in good shape and comes with hard case. Electronics are great. I bought a new guitar that I'm bringing down in A
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Hotel Recommendation by DonnyQ @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Thank you once again for all of your help.
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Extended stay by buktoff @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Ok, I haven't either...just didn't want have issue. I purchased one way so far as using up miles on American. Waiting until I have enough miles to purchase return trip and just didn't know if I needed to make for one date and then change it. Will giv
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Extended stay by buktoff @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Ok, sounds good. Thanks! Will see you again. We brought the family that took care of us the first time we visited for a birthday dinner when we were there in June. Was a great treat. Will bring hubby and the twins when we make it back in Feb!
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Extended stay by Judyann H. @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Exactly, I've purchased one way tickets often....Using both American Airlines and at the time Continental.....I was not questioned about the return.....However, when filling out your immigration documents you might choose to include a return date wit
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, IGAmel, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,614 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,520 Topics
460,729 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.