Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Authorities and San Pedro Animal Hospital at odds by Diane Campbell @ Today at 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By klcmannot too much info at all. Blast everyone. If you limit your correspondence to one or two in particular and that person(s) decides to sit on it.....you're screwed. hit 'em all!!!!!!!! Strength in numbers. Ditto!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Photo help by Loansum-Al K @ Today at 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By Okiediver1961Hello again, My sister will be shooting my wedding on June 19. She is an experienced travel photographer although she has never shot a wedding and I am giving her that experience. Its a beach casual wedding at Tres
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Landings at Tres Cocos by Loansum-Al K @ Today at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By ScubaLdyAnd nice neighbors like Loansum-Al I second everything he said. You will not find better. Well thank you Harriette! Will see you in July!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Sand fleas & Mosquitos ? by ScubaLdy @ Today at 08:12 PM

There are things you can do to keep from being bothered by insects and with a little research you will find all kinds of advise her. You have plenty of time to get educated and prepared. In all my travels I have never found anyplace that didn't hav
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Landings at Tres Cocos by ScubaLdy @ Today at 08:09 PM

And nice neighbors like Loansum-Al I second everything he said. You will not find better.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Photo help by ScubaLdy @ Today at 08:04 PM

I don't read your post as wanting your wedding photos be the same as the sunset ones. Keeping that in mind your choice of places and times for the wedding are very good. There are many choices for places to capture sunset pictures - and ours are b
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Photo help by JoPop @ Today at 05:37 PM

Most weddings on the island are from 4 - 4:30 PM, followed by photos until about 6. You'll get some nice pops of the blues & greens from the water, and maybe some nice golden lighting, but a colorful pink / red / orange sunset you might be think
Ambergris Caye
not too much info at all. Blast everyone. If you limit your correspondence to one or two in particular and that person(s) decides to sit on it.....you're screwed. hit 'em all!!!!!!!! Strength in numbers.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Landings at Tres Cocos by Loansum-Al K @ Today at 04:06 PM

You will totally enjoy either complex. At the end of the beach and very private with a nice beach bar.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Sand fleas & Mosquitos ? by Latt @ Today at 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By Diane CampbellTime of year is the issue, not location per se. No issues now at all. During rainy season we have mosquitoes. If you are on the beach with a nice breeze there usually are no problems regardless. Sand fleas ar
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Landings at Tres Cocos by Latt @ Today at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By Loansum-Al KLatt, The Landings at Tres Cocos is the name of the management company that manages two condo buildings.........Bermuda Landing & Bermuda Beach. Roger and Susan, the onwers of the management company, are the reas
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Came In? by Judyann H. @ Today at 01:29 PM

Mr. Tom asked me to send a shout-Out to CrackofDawn....Thank you for visiting with us....I'm sorry I missed you in person.....However, I'm hopeful to get another chance....Keep in mind our kitchen is always open to guests......
Nature
Jump to new posts OYE TOPIC: HUMAN-WILDLIFE CONFLICT IN BELIZE by Marty @ Today at 01:18 PM

Open Your Eyes Topic: Human and Jaguar contact
Nature
Heads of national fisheries authorities from the seventeen (17) Member States of the Caribbean Regional Fisheries Mechanism (CRFM), as well as observers and partner agencies, are attending the 13th Meeting of the Caribbean Fisheries Forum in Grenada
Corozal
Jump to new posts Copper Bank Inn… Gateway To The Cerros Mayan Ruin by Copper Bank Inn @ Today at 12:52 PM

Welcome to the Copper Bank Inn! Our location is perfectly situated to accommodate your visit to the internationally famous Cerros Mayan archeological site. Cerros, which means hill, is known around the world for its beautiful setting directly on the
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: March 31, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 12:49 PM

From Belmopan... Caribbean winds are turning into serious cloud with rain as they cross over the coast.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Castaway Caye Watersports by Castaway Caye Watersports @ Today at 08:57 AM

Hi folks! I just wanted to say hello from Wet Willy's Dock! Castaway Caye offers professional parasailing, 2014 Sea Doo Spark jet ski rentals and banana boat rides. We are here to help you and your guests enjoy the island to the fullest. Belize w
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Landings at Tres Cocos by Loansum-Al K @ Today at 08:33 AM

Latt, The Landings at Tres Cocos is the name of the management company that manages two condo buildings.........Bermuda Landing & Bermuda Beach. Roger and Susan, the onwers of the management company, are the reason for the great reviews. Their
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: March 31, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 07:42 AM

From Belmopan... Looks like the weather getting back to normal for this time of the year. The Caribbean winds with some cloud, are coming in from the ENE and the upper Pacific air with thin clouds from the WSW. Looks like today will be
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Photo help by Diane Campbell @ Today at 07:42 AM

Well first thing is that the sun sets in the west, and the beach on which you plan to be married is on the east side of the island. I don't think you will get any sunset photos per se unless you move the wedding venue. The sky to the east can have
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: March 31, 2015 by bobcat bill @ Today at 07:22 AM

WOW!! What a great picture.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: March 31, 2015 by elbert @ Today at 07:17 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning it's a little windy with a breeze from the East at 10 mph. The expected high is 84.
History
Jump to new posts Archaeologist Discovers Ancient Maya Citadel by Marty @ Today at 06:56 AM

First uncovered through remote sensing, the jungle-shrouded complex has archaeologists both perplexed and amazed. For three decades, archaeologist Anabel Ford has been exploring and studying the ancient Maya site of El Pilar, but until n
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: March 31, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 06:46 AM

March 31, 2015 FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Brad
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: LONG TERM CONDO RENTAL by whitepaw @ Today at 06:37 AM

Please provide monthly lease, how many bedrooms and is it longterm or seasonal. Thanks
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Air Belize Skydiving
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
March
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (seaglass, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17,838 Registered Members
44 Forums
59,541 Topics
450,587 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.