Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Environment
Jump to new posts Re: PM Says No To Renewing Offshore Oil Concessions by Silverado1 @ Today at 11:37 AM

That is a great thing for the reef, correct?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Changes in Immigration by SnowWhite5080 @ Today at 11:32 AM

There is an article in the BMG on "Chief Executive Officer in the Ministry of Immigration Placed on Administrative Leave" I'd love to have posted it too, but, I'm not that computer smart. Could someone post it for me, thanks. I went to
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 24, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 09:29 AM

From Belmopan... The weather is getting back to what it was over the last few weeks. The very active ITCZ area resulting from that Pacific SW winds have now dissipated and are back further south as before. The Caribbean winds bringing in s
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by pagan @ Today at 08:37 AM

If anyone is seriously interested in solar power please PM me. I live here on Ambergris Caye and can answer your questions and hopefully get more solar going in Belize. Yes I did Harriette's and many others here. "Electric Dave"
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 24, 2015 by bobcat bill @ Today at 08:10 AM

Beautiful Picture!!
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 24, 2015 by elbert @ Today at 07:07 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning It's sunny with an expected high of 87. The Kayak race will be against a 14 mph ESE wind to the finish line this morning.
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: May 24, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 06:36 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, Ri
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: May 24, 2015 by Marty @ Today at 06:10 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: May 24, 2015 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Mainly fair weather expected over t
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: 31st Annual Garifuna Convention by Marty @ Today at 06:02 AM

Click photos for more pictures! The Garifuna Collective on stage tonight in honor of the 39th Annual Garifuna Convention being hosted in San Pedro Town. What a treat to enjoy these musicians live!!!
Food & Recipes
How to Make Coconut Sap Juice, Coconut Honey and Coconut Sugar The coconut tree as a “tree of life” is characteristically a food supplier as this tree provides fruit throughout the year. The fruit is edible at any stage of maturity. It provides
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Saga Humane Society is NOT For Sale by Marty @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

THE COCONUT TELEGRAPH IN SAN PEDRO DOESN’T HOLD WATER Saga Humane Society gets the kick-start they needed to make the next generation of quality and affordable animal care and well being a reality for Ambergris Caye As the for sale sign was posted
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly cart rental? by Go South @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

I also would like to find a golf cart rental co. that provides a reasonable monthly rate for a short term rental.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly cart rental? by Shyboy @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Maya House and Knewt..... Is that a long term rate or is it "JUST" for a month. I suspect that is the monthly payment for a long term rental. Do either of you have a company that will charge that price for 1 month only? If so, please send
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by pagan @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

I do not know where it is written, neither am I a lawyer, I do have friends in Customs and the only proof I have is in the past two years I have imported no less than 5 systems and various parts with no duty attached. There was an article published b
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly cart rental? by knewt @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

You should be able to find around $450-$550 US. Messaage if you would like the name of companies.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Nine Students Suspended for Nude Photos by lovey and thurston @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

I do agree with you 100% Wizard. I mentioned the streaking more as the prank that was popular when our children were in high school. I do recall that the school also meted out appropriate punishment for inappropriate conduct (as well they should).
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Nine Students Suspended for Nude Photos by Wizardofaahs @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

The old, "boys/girls will be..." is a bs excuse! If this is not corrected at this age, it will only get worse. I am by no means a prude as those who know me can attest, however, if this behavior is not corrected it will continue to show up
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by Wizardofaahs @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Pagan, do you know where it is in writing that "all alternative" energy products entering are free of any duty? That would be good information to have because I have been under the impression that only a "complete" system is exemp
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by pagan @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

After reading these posts, I'd like to add my two cents. I have been in Belize for 11 years and installed the first of many solar electric systems when I arrived. There seems to be so much ignorance, fear, and disinformation out there that cloud the
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Nine Students Suspended for Nude Photos by RobertJ @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

The guys/girls will be what they are .....beats the hell out of fiascos in the Middle East. (Hey .... we've all been there) Let's not be so hard on The Human Experience.
Culture
Jump to new posts Eddie Seferino Coleman: Classical Belizean Comic by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

The legendary Belizean broadcaster and comic, the late Eddie 'Seferino' Coleman stands out today as Belize's most entertaining broadcaster and comedian of all times. Seferino, as he is known among Belizeans of the 1960's, 70's and 80's, rose to becom
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by fearndeaux @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Thanks for all the input. It is still something I intend to pursue so all assistance is appreciated.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Panels and Systems. by Diane Campbell @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Sorry Bear.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 23, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

glad you like em!!! From Belmopan.... Heavy rain around central Belize earlier, I measured 15mm ( 0.6") There has also been rain up in Corozal. I suspect a lot of rain down in Toledo.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Nine Students Suspended for Nude Photos by Nobody You Know @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Ah,how quickly we forget Polaroids...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
May
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
4 registered (awhatukeeguy, 3 invisible), 58 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17,914 Registered Members
44 Forums
59,907 Topics
450,941 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.