Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: moving to san pedro by SimonB @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

A pre-nup...
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts moving to san pedro by dschick @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

My husband and I are moving to san Pedro. When moving there, what are the things that you wish you would have brought on your move?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Expeditor by SimonB @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

I don't know about EU but Commonwealth does have its privileges (including half the cost for permits and voting rights that US residents aren't entitled to).
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Expeditor by SnowWhite5080 @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: InplubI was in the office every month for a year and I could see why it was harder for US Citizens. Would you mind expanding on this? I'm very interested.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Expeditor by SnowWhite5080 @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ragmanPhil is correct. However, it is quite possible that some files suddenly move to the top of the pile. You must be a professional lubricator which means you know exactly where to apply the grease and no gringos are qualified
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Expeditor by SnowWhite5080 @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: InplubI was in the office every month for a year and I could see why it was harder for US Citizens. After spending a week there everyday, I too understand why nothing moves. I thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in th
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Upholsterer by SnowWhite5080 @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SimonBSunbrella isn't cheap and if you're ordering a pattern that they don't stock you're going to have to pay for a whole roll. I have all the fabric.
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: AA to start Los Angeles/Belize City in June by Maya House @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

We used the Delta direct from LA when we came down in December, and LOVED it!! And I agree, wish it was on more than just Saturdays, but hey, we'll take what we can get for now. :-)
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: AA to start Los Angeles/Belize City in June by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

What great news. My kids and their kids are coming for spring break via Delta out of LA. It would be nice if one of these outfits would also add a midweek flight so people could stay longer than 7 days.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts 4x6 Cargo Trailer, a Racing Bicycle, & a 110V Oven by miahallen @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

Three items for sale, please contact me if you have any questions :-)
Belize District
Jump to new posts Taiwan Cultural Festival 2015 by BelizeCityDayTrip @ Yesterday at 08:24 AM

Quite busy for Valentine's Day in the city.... Taiwan Cultural Festival in Belize 2015 14th February 2014 7pm Bliss Center, Belize City http://www.belizecity-daytrip.com/events
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Stranded cart by Marty @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

this golf cart was seen this morning by the mosquito coast park. License plate #1566
Corozal
Jump to new posts Re: Corozal Sailing News by Amanda Syme @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Corozal sailing regatta is next weekend. February 7th & 8th at Jam Rock beach area. Great fun for all the family.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: January 31, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

From Belmopan... A cloudy morning, cloud appears to be covering most of Belize, thinner in the north. . . . . .The cool air is still coming down from the NE, but meeting other higher air from about the south, causing blanket cloud to develop, in
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Upholsterer by KateV @ Yesterday at 06:26 AM

yikes, I did not catch my typo until seeing it here. I meant 1000 to 1200. There are still some unknowns, and I'd be happy to discuss this more if you would contact me directly. Kate Sew What 226-4255
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: January 31, 2015 by elbert @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning I'm feeling I should charge the tourist more for days like this. The expected high is 82, the sea is clam, sky clear and sunny.
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: January 31, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:41 AM

Renovated PG Magistrate’s Court inaugurated The newly renovated Magistrate’s Court in Punta Gorda was inaugurated this morning in Punta Gorda town. After the courtroom was damaged by fire last year, the Magistrate’s Court has to be relocated and a
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: January 31, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

The Guardian CWU President Lands Low Blow on Tux Vasquez Audrey Matura-Shepherd has surpassed Prime Minister Barrow for best zinger of 2015. On Tuesday, January 27, the President of the Christian Workers Union landed a blow on Arturo “Tux
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: January 31, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts The Belize International Film Festival 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:17 AM

SAVE THE DATES: July 17, 18, 19th, 2015 - The Belize International Film Festival 10th Anniversary Edition takes place on the Placencia Penninsula. Encore Screenings follow in Belize City and Communities countrywide from July 23 to 26th! THE BELIZ
Culture
Jump to new posts Re: The General Premieres New Video by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:07 AM

SUPA G - Party Insane (Official Music Video) The official music video for "Party Insane" -- the first single from the upcoming new album! Directors: Ben Popik & Joanna Popik of Island Films
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Avian Influenza in Spanish Lookout by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:02 AM

BAHA seizes $600,000 worth of breeder hens to contain bird flu outbreak at Spanish Lookout An outbreak of bird (Avian) flu detected in the Cayo District last weekend has sent BAHA, the Belize Agricultural Health Authorities into overdriv
Belize District
Jump to new posts Re: 30% Of City Streets Will Be Paved by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:56 AM

City Hall Repairing Cemetery Road’s Concreting Job More than a year ago, on December 17, 2013 we showed you how Cemetery Road had sprung a pothole in heavy rains after it was cement paved. Well, we've been pressuring mayor Darrell Bradley about it
News
Jump to new posts 12 Miles Of Old Northern Getting Paved by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:54 AM

12 miles of the Old Northern Highway will get a much needed repair after decades of neglect. Edmond "Clear the Land" Castro, the area representative for Belize Rural North, told us today that his constituents are most anxious to have the work
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts National Agriculture and Trade Show 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:49 AM

The dates have been changed for The National Agriculture and Trade Show. It was supposed to be held on the 24, 25 and 26th of April, but the dates have been changed to May first, second and third. It seems the business community asked for dates close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Air Belize Skydiving
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
February
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Who's Online
0 registered (), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17739 Members
44 Forums
58934 Topics
448514 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.