Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Passing of Cliff Arthurs by Gaz Cooper @ Today at 01:25 AM

Condolences to Joanne Cliff Was a Lovely Guy May He Rest in Peace
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: much needed laugh time by Shyboy @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Jim: To try to steer this on a correct path let me tell you about the Rabbi and Priest on their way to an ecumenical council. The Rabbi couldn't resist asking the priest if he had ever lapsed and had relations with a woman.. The Priest admitted that
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: much needed laugh time by ragman @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

I laughed a little of the last two jokes and others on this theme but I wonder why Christian jokes are common but you never read or hear a joke about Islam? Jews, Christians, Buddhism and some others fair game, others not so much. Just wondering, I
Ambergris Caye
These reports are very confusing - 3 homes destroyed but 88 people left homeless. Can some one clarify this?
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by ragman @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Thank you. Time will tell but I think I'm also right about the doom and gloom that will not come to pass. Notice that the US Markets have erased the initial drop in equities. In addition many market pundits think that the Brexit will have no effect
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by Inplub @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Dear Jim, You hit it right on the head, this is why most of the people voted out. "Then to set up unelected officials in Brussels to make the rules was probably a recipe for failure." "On top of that throw in unlimited immigration an
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Passing of Cliff Arthurs by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

very very sad.... he will be missed by many, and the staff of Portofino have lost a great friend...
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: much needed laugh time by RobertJ @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Ok, a little more R-Rated (but not bad): Three kids are feeling frustrated, walking along the streets of Boston. One says, "We gotta get some girl action goin'here" Another of the boys responds with, "Lemme go into confession here at
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Passing of Cliff Arthurs by Amanda Syme @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Condolences to Joanne and family. May he rest in peace.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: June 30, 2016 by Marty @ Yesterday at 07:47 AM

From Belmopan... Bring the rainy season, there are multiple ITCZ flare-ups around the area, a couple just south and over southern Belize last night, causing a line of rain over Toledo and out at sea, these have been carried westwards, by th
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by Katie Valk @ Yesterday at 07:11 AM

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/Brexit-creates-EU-Britain-nightmare-for-the-Caribbean_65093
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: June 30, 2016 by elbert @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning it's clear, calm and sunny with an expected high of 88.
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: June 30, 2016 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

Belize City Bad Boys Like "Bush Fire" A book on Belize's Urban Violence called "Like Bush Fire" was launched today at the Image Factory on North Front Street in Belize City. It is based on Dr. Herbert Gayle's 400 page report on male social partic
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: June 30, 2016 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

The news will be a bit brief for the next week or so due to time constraints FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PG
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paradise Theater: Playing this weekend! by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

The ticket sales and a donation pot will be donated to the San Pedro Fire Relief Fund to assist the families and business in the rebuilding process. Anyone wishing to donate directly can do so by contacting the San Pedro Lions Club. Paradise T
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: June 30, 2016 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:13 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: June 30, 2016 (Hit "reload" or "refresh" page" from your browser's VIEW menu to be sure you are seeing the latest maps...) General Situation:
Ambergris Caye
Cleanup Campaign Continues in San Pedro Fire aftermath; Picking up the pieces San Pedranos are picking up the pieces after a massive fire wiped out 8 businesses and 3 family homes after midnight on Monday, June 27th. A tota
Weather
NOAA Outlook for Central America June 30 – July 6, 2016 Little relief to dryness expected over Guatemala and Honduras. In the last seven days, seasonal rains continued throughout Central America, however below-average totals were again re
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts much needed laugh time by ScubaLdy @ 06/29/16 10:15 PM

I went into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church. Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap. On one wall, there's a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal glasses. On the other w
Ambergris Caye
We ranch in MT in a forest, so are part of the local volunteer FD and also have to get certified to fight in the forest. I was visiting the island w/ a couple of friends this last week and actually left the night before the fire. When we were downtow
Nation
Here are the Statistical Institute of Belize's most recent statistics, published today June 29th 2016: May 2016 External Trade May 2016 Consumer Price Index First Quarter 2016 Gross Domestic Product April 2016 Labour Force Surve
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Report - weekly by Marty @ 06/29/16 05:35 PM

FISHING REPORT Weeks of June 19th – June 25th, 2016 Weather Conditions: A few rainy days this week with some partly cloudy to mostly cloudy days surrounding the rainy days. Winds: The winds we
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Passing of Cliff Arthurs by Phil @ 06/29/16 10:45 AM

"Lets all head to Cholo's, the coldest beer on the island"........ His Mantra at the Football Field every other Sunday back a few years - or ten!!! Loved him ever since. My next cold beer at Cholo's will be raised to him.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: June 29, 2016 by Marty @ 06/29/16 08:55 AM

From Belmopan... The ITCZ activity in our area has died down. There was rain over night in southern Belize, but that has almost finished. There is not much happening around us at present. Looks like today will be a fairly sun
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Passing of Cliff Arthurs by SFJeff @ 06/29/16 08:36 AM

Aw man... Huge condolences to Joanne and all of Cliff's family and friends. One would be hard pressed to find a nicer, more polite and genuine fellow than Cliff. RIP.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (larrypied), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,485 Registered Members
44 Forums
62,944 Topics
459,097 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.