Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Zika on Ambergris Caye by elbert @ Today at 01:05 PM

I think you're post speaks for itself. A photo of a child not from Belize and yes it looks like more fuel for hysterical types to me.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Zika on Ambergris Caye by Phil @ Today at 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By FlyingwaldoLook like "hysteria" to you? Something I'd prefer to avoid: "There are 3 more confirmed cases of Zika in Belize, but this time on Caye Caulker. The infected persons had gone to the hospital with fev
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Zika on Ambergris Caye by Phil @ Today at 11:03 AM

Can we add a ? to the title please???????
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Zika on Ambergris Caye by Flyingwaldo @ Today at 10:39 AM

Look like "hysteria" to you? Something I'd prefer to avoid: "There are 3 more confirmed cases of Zika in Belize, but this time on Caye Caulker. The infected persons had gone to the hospital with fever and rash earlier this month a
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Go pro dive housing by suecate @ Today at 10:09 AM

Anyone know where I can get new housing for my go pro it broke I'm here for 2 weeks
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 09:45 AM

From Belmopan... That Nicaraguan bubble of ITCZ activity is in two parts, both moving towards the NW, that is Belize & the Yucatan. That top part has been causing very significant rain in the Caribbean, to the east of Belize, but th
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: July 23, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:57 AM

PlusTV Farmers not accepting loss for Molasses problem On Wednesday, we told you about the press release issued by the Belize Sugar Cane Farmers Association , which in essence rejects BSIís allegation that it is the quality of the
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: July 23, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:57 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes,
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Miss Belize Universe Pageant 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:45 AM

The wait is over: Delegates for the Miss Belize Universe Pageant are selected! It has been nearly 10 years since a delegate from Belize graced the Miss Universe Pageant stage. September 10 will mark a turning point, when a panel of judges wi
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 International Costa Maya Festival by Marty @ Today at 06:41 AM

Bring the Kids to the festival! FUN FUN FUN.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2016 by elbert @ Today at 06:39 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the ESE is at 6 mph and the sea is calm. Our expected high is 87.
Nature
Jump to new posts Fish on the plate getting smaller by Marty @ Today at 06:17 AM

by Wendy Flores and Roberto Pott Fish is an important source of animal protein and contains nutrients that are essential for adult health and child development, and is not readily available in other food products. While, seafood consumption
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2016 by Marty @ Today at 06:03 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2016 (Hit "reload" or "refresh" page" from your browser's VIEW menu to be sure you are seeing the latest maps...) General Situation:
Nation
Jump to new posts A Policy For Trade Optimization by Marty @ Today at 05:58 AM

For the past five years, Belize's trade imbalance has been growing – that means that the country consistently imports more goods than it exports.  The disparity is cause for concern, and though it is an issue that confronts many small
News
Commentary: The brutal murder and beheading of a beloved pastor in Belize By Wellington C. Ramos On Saturday, July 16, 2016, I received a text from a family member that the police in Belmopan, Belize, had found the head of her relativ
Chat Area
If you do not mind working hard for very small wages compared to the US you will be fine. Highly skilled Belizeans make 2 to 3 hundred US per week and you will be competing with them
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly Weather Summary by Marty @ Today at 05:17 AM

Monthly Weather Summary, June 2016 National Meteorological Service of Belize June marks the start of the rainy season in Belize which coincides with the hurricane season that runs from June to November. Weather conditions were mainl
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Zika on Ambergris Caye by elbert @ Today at 04:40 AM

None, but I had some people cancel their reservations over fear of it. Sad that some peoples lives are governed by hysteria.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Potential ExPat Landscape Architect seeking counsel by LandArch95 @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

I am a licensed landscape architect, contractor and horticulturist in the States seeking information on the business climate in Belize. Specifically I'd like to know about the demand for for someone with my skills. I welcome any feedback. Thanks,
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Fire engulfs section of Pescador Drive & Buccaneer St. by Diane Campbell @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By ScubaLdy32 0r 35 students equals $3,000 + per child. REALY? $10,000 divided by 32-35 children is about $300 (not 3,000) per child. Books, book bags and uniforms easily cost this much.
Ambergris Caye
32 0r 35 students equals $3,000 + per child. REALY?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paradise Theater: Playing this weekend! by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Paradise Theater playing this weekend: The Huntsman: Winter's War Mother's Day Meet the Blacks The Angry Birds Movie More Information
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Leos work to improve San Pedro Catholic Church by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

The San Pedro Leoís Club has taken on a community rehabilitation project at the San Pedro Roman Catholic Church. With hopes of improving the church compound, the Leos got to work, painting the walls surrounding the church yard as we
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 22, 2016 by Marty @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

From Belmopan... The general ITCZ activity has moved away from Belize, but there is cloud coming down from Florida, which is causing some rain showers. Some more coming in this morning, probably not much rain from them. There is anot
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 22, 2016 by elbert @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning we have a lot of blue sky with a 2 mph breeze from the East. The sea is flat. The expected high is 89 and it's a perfect day for anything.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,520 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,075 Topics
459,394 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.