Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: December 22, 2014 by Marty @ 45 minutes 47 seconds ago

From Belmopan... The first band of that Caribbean cloud sweep over Belize over night and up into the Yucatan, thinning as it went, so no rain in Belmopan from it. . ..There is still a little remnants from it down in southern Belize.. . . . .Th
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Feeding crocodiles by Chica Blanca @ Today at 06:39 AM

Want to help the environment? Please don't feed wild animals. A fed wild animal is a dead wild animal. Don't feed the Squirrels Because opossums, and coyotes, and bears. Edison Park looks like any other park. Except for the five-foot long bann
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Feeding crocodiles by collyk @ Today at 06:22 AM

No one would have to fear for their children and dogs if they didn't habituate the crocodiles to humans and associate humans with food either through intentional feeding or through improper disposal of rubbish. Crocodiles are naturally fearful of hu
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Florentino Valesquez aka Papaito (his nickname) by CaptOneIron @ Today at 05:40 AM

Disgraceful. Sounds like Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson might have to deal with this one.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: December 22, 2014 by elbert @ Today at 05:27 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning we have clear sky with an expected high of 84. The wind is 8 mph from the South East. Lookin Good!
Classifieds
CAMP BELIZE WEEK 2 is January 25, 2015 - February 1, 2015 With the shows on Tuesday and Friday night. I will post your information on another page for a wider opportunity of sale. Week 2 tickets usually sell.
Belize District
Jump to new posts Re: Handel's Messiah in Belize! by BelizeCityDayTrip @ Today at 05:10 AM

WONDERFUL! Recording of the Hallelujah Chorus: https://soundcloud.com/belize-city-day-trip/hallelujah-chorus-candlelight (recording courtesy of Ms. Gina Scott)
Ambergris Caye
Here is the original article... http://www.sanpedrosun.com/crime-and-vio...vated-burglary/
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: December 22, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 03:59 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: December 22, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Fair and mostly dry conditions e
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: December 22, 2014 by Marty @ Today at 03:53 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Nature
Jump to new posts 2014 Ambergris Caye Turtle Nesting by Marty @ Today at 03:35 AM

Click photos for more pictures! The 2014 Turtle nesting season has ended. A total of 77 nests were recorded on Ambergris Caye this year. Emergent Success of 61% and average clutch size is 107 eggs per nest. Tired Stragglers
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Florentino Valesquez aka Papaito (his nickname) by SnowWhite5080 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

I'm sharing this information because "this past week Florentino Valesquez aka Papaito (his nickname) was set free on bail. Although we were in court last Wednesday, he was released on bail. Neither the prosecutor nor the police informed us tha
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: The Split follow-up situation by QUEBELIZE @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

hello seashell`, if i understand you well, you asking me to should try to understand Dane's post, perhaps seashell i totally understood him , my problem is not again Dane personal i am just making a point when people make comment without having all
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Feeding crocodiles by artisan @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

"It may be fun for you in the moment but it's not fun for the animals in the long run, nor the many people who devote their lives to trying to rescue and rehabilitate the endangered wildlife of Belize to fix the mistakes of those who claim igno
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Jerry Jeff Walker Camp Belize Week 2 - 3 Laminates by Bayrunner3 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

We have had a change in our travel plans and must sell our three (3) Laminates for Week 2 of the Jerry Jeff Walker Camp Belize 2015 Week 2 (Jan. 15, 2015 - Feb. 1, 2015). I also have 1 Large and 1 2X Jerry Jeff Camp Belize 2015 T-Shirts. 713-539-2952
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paddle Board for Christmas by Still a Bronco fan @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Thank you....a phone call indicated nothing for sale. Any other thoughts?
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Feeding crocodiles by Dane @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Collyk is exactly correct. The only place crocs and alligators are protected is in the Caye Caulker Nature Reserve, south of the airstrip. The money that is spent there comes right out of the money for the Ocean Academy building fund. Those who go
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paddle Board for Christmas by pamkillen @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

I believe that. Derek has them at SUP Belize in boca del rio
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Paddle Board for Christmas by Still a Bronco fan @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Does anyone know of a new/used paddle board for sale on the island. Last minute gift. Thank you.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: December 21, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

From Belmopan... The Caribbean cloud is building up. . . ..With the higher Pacific winds above it.. . .. .There is a new circular cloud area developing in the Caribbean that will be coming nearer to Belize over the next day or so. . . .Des
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Feeding crocodiles by seashell @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

One of the biggest being told what for I've ever received from a Belizean was when I was trying to discourage a friend from going to see the crocs fed. I attempted to explain why it was not the right thing to do. Had a strip this wide torn off my b
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: The Split follow-up situation by seashell @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

I've always been educated by and enjoyed Dane's posts. I totally understood him. Perhaps Quebelize, you should try to understand it too. Especially if you intend to live in Belize.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Haven't been back in 14 years! Need some Guidance by seashell @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Hothead, you named yourself accurately. That said. . .
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Glass Blocks for sale by PDS @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

Please contact me via shebnur@gmail.com to where i can pick them up and pay on Monday. Many Thanks
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: December 21, 2014 by elbert @ Yesterday at 05:32 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sea is calm and our expected high is 84.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (azbob, artisan, islandr8), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17650 Members
44 Forums
58538 Topics
447286 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.