Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: July 3, 2015 by Marty @ 39 minutes 12 seconds ago

The news will be a bit brief for the next week or so due to time constraints FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGT
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Parasailing options from San Pedro by Marty @ 40 minutes 50 seconds ago

Nikki Parasailing San Pedro Belize
News
Jump to new posts A Bumper Sugar Crop by Marty @ 55 minutes 53 seconds ago

The 2015 sugar cane crop, which started very late in January, will close next week Tuesday, July seventh at six pm. The opening was delayed by hostile negotiations between the B.S.C.F.A. and ASR/B.S.I. which at one point threatened to derail the crop
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 San Pedro Costa Maya Festival by Marty @ Today at 05:03 AM

Grupo Ladron confirmed for 2015 International Costa Maya Festival® It is official! The International Costa Maya Festival® will be hosting Grupo Ladron as its international artist on Saturday, August 8th. Be sure to get ready to storm the festiva
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Dia De San Pedro Fishing Rodeo June 2015 by Marty @ Today at 05:02 AM

Sly Dog wins the Dia de San Pedro Fishing Rodeo! Eight vessels participated in the annual Dia de San Pedro Fishing Rodeo held on Sunday, June 28th. From 6AM, island fishermen were out at sea, casting their lines in hopes of reeling in the big ones. B
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 2, 2015 by elbert @ Today at 04:30 AM

correction the wind was measured at 37 kts.
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Guided kayaking thru mangroves? by elbert @ Today at 04:28 AM

Great Idea. Seriously good one but no one I know.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: New Restaurant by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

See above --- Sorry I can't make these photos smaller - If you can Mary please do so.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts New Restaurant by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

THERE’S A NEW RESTAURANT IN TOWN. Chef Alan Hill and his Belizean wife Eve have opened a new restaurant: BACK-A-TOWN . And yes, it is in the back-o-town area on Glitter Street, three blocks from Mayan Island Air terminal. Currently they are open f
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by Shyboy @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I don't know any of the participants here and have no " dog in this fight"... Simonb has it right... The person who purchased the resort and spent many many hours trying to improve it, CERTAINLY has the right to make their own rules. If th
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by papashine @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

am I reading this thread correctly, does snow white own a resort on the island tht does not allow walk in visitors to her pool, or have I got it all mixed up? if this is the case, it sounds like vendetta!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by papashine @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

im trying to shut up.....
Travel
Jump to new posts Guided kayaking thru mangroves? by Katie Valk @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Anyone offering guided kayaking tours thru the mangroves?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Poker hits mainstream Poker news by Phil @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

............and local News of course. http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/114769 http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/114813
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Belize Poker hits mainstream Poker news by Phil @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

fwiw Poker Listings is one of the most visited Daily Poker news websites out there. www.pokerlistings.com/former-n9er-bounhara-leads-belizean-poker-team-at-wsop-22326
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by SimonB @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

When I first saw the original post I was going to post something along the lines of - it's private property and if they want to keep it private it's their prerogative. Now I find out more about the story I find it pretty distasteful that someone woul
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 2, 2015 by elbert @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

It caught us by surprise and suddenly rain with 30 kt winds caused a whiteout for about 30 min. frightening.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 2, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

That high level wind clash over the sea this morning has resulted in the Caribbean winds bringing a line of cloud and rain across Belize, with still possibly more behind, in some places.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by MalibuStace @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

I am not really a person who responds to gossip, but in the 10+ years I have been here I have never had anyone post anything even remotely negative about me, something I said, or in this case, something I did NOT say on this site. "They"
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: JOKE by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

I look forward to saying this every year.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Actually, I think they are right about not 'loitering'. If I remember correctly the law say's "wide enough for a man and his (either cart or ox) to pass through". That is unless it is declared public beach like central park or Boca del
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Contractor by Brent Kirkman @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Has anyone heard of a local contractor by the name of Eblin Valle. If so, please pm me. Thanks!
Classifieds
Jump to new posts property rental management by fih4fun @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

we are in the process of acquiring land on turneffe atoll, parcels to be sold to individual owner that may need a property management company once building is up and running. can or would you service a property on the atoll? if so,who can we reach
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Coco Beach by Nobody You Know @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Wait, let me get this straight. They claim their beach is private? HAHAHAHAHA...
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts What's going on at The Split? by Tammy Barnett @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

My family/friends will be on the island next week. I've read a few posts about the new "rules" at The Split, but would like to hear firsthand from anyone who might know how things have changed at this spot since last summer. Any fore warnin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17,961 Registered Members
44 Forums
60,212 Topics
451,980 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.