Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: COURT CLAIM AND CAUTION AGAINST THE SPLIT OWNER by QUEBELIZE @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

for the curious ... http://lilylilyphotography.com/2014/10/changes-caye-caulker-split/ read last two comments and you decide the real story now ...
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Split and The Lazy Lizard: An Exclusive Update by QUEBELIZE @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Just for curious ... http://lilylilyphotography.com/2014/10/changes-caye-caulker-split/ read last two comments at the end very interesting ; you decide ... p.s.sorry first link before was too long
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts 5 aside by bummer @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Can anyone keep this updated as to the match scores for this years 5 aside please
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

fun - thanks for the chuckles
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Split and The Lazy Lizard: An Exclusive Update by QUEBELIZE @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

just for curious ... http://lilylilyphotography.com/2014/10/changes-caye-caulker-split/#more-16826http:// read last 2 comments at the end.
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: help please by Lorenzo82 @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

You should contact the Ministry of Health. http://health.gov.bz/www/contact-us Just a guess here, but I imagine it requires a mess of paperwork and takes a while, assuming it's allowed.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by champion @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

5 Minute Management Course Young people. Read and heed each moral to these stories. I can attest that each is true either by experience or observation. Ok, most by experience. Lesson 1 : A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in
Stann Creek
Jump to new posts Re: Planned Power Outage by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Postponed until further notice, power interruption previously scheduled for entire Placencia Peninsula, Independence Village and surrounding areas: 7:00am to 11:00am, Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Corozal
Jump to new posts HOME DEPOT in Chetumal by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

HOME DEPOT in Chetumal, Mexico stocks up as they get prepared for their grand opening. They are located at Avenida Insurgentes a few blocks north of Plaza America.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

YEP - got them - good one!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: My Lovelies by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

What - changed the name of the tree - all run together it is Pissabed.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: My Lovelies by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

This [#%!]-A-Bed tree is less than one year from the seed.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: My Lovelies by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

I had drop box but not everything was there. I am awaiting a new photo shop. Also, I needed to clean my lens - long time between shots.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Police Officer Dean Perez charged for theft by Diane Campbell @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: mawagsVery True Diane, hadn't thought of it that way. cool!
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Clippers for sale by collyk @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

I've sent you PM. We're interested. Thanks!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Police Officer Dean Perez charged for theft by mawags @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Very True Diane, hadn't thought of it that way.
Nature
Jump to new posts Re: SGA proposes the complete use of the conch by SimonB @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

It depends on what species they are. There are numerous types of conch but only some are restricted.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: My Lovelies by SimonB @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Online backup facilities are cheap... We use automaticdatabackup.com to run an incremental backup every night. The first backup takes a long time but after that it's a breeze.
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Black Orchid Restaurant Specials by Marty @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge is having a Halloween Social this Friday Night October 31st.....Bring the kids, wear a costume or come as you are......There will be candy & goodies for the kids, some coloring areas and a casual dining menu a
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Seven Bicycles (Can you find them?) - San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize - July 2013
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: October 30, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

From Belmopan... 09:00 BZT Rain showers over much of Belize last night. . . . .This wet area keeps bubbling up and down. . .It was wetter over Guatamala earlier this morning, which is also contributing to rain scattered in any part of Belize, b
Ambergris Caye
Stop signs should be Give Way in almost all cases. Stop is stupid when there is clearly nothing coming. No chance of this happening or people suddenly learning how to drive, walk drive or cycle.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Dog Clippers for sale by EarlyOut @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Andis electric dog clippers used 1 time. Contains 6 blade attachments and instructional DVD. Asking $20 US. Excellent condition.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Police Officer Dean Perez charged for theft by Diane Campbell @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By: mawagsSo, he still has a job?????? Very strange, I would not want him on my Police Force! He's been charged, not convicted. He'll have his day in court and then he'll either have a job or not. This is not a strange or unusua
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Police Officer Dean Perez charged for theft by mawags @ Yesterday at 08:39 AM

So, he still has a job?????? Very strange, I would not want him on my Police Force!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17557 Members
44 Forums
58012 Topics
445628 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.