Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by David Jeffrey Spetch @ 49 minutes 33 seconds ago

Again they avoid the facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation f their every issue to do with their bias agenda as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Dentist by suecate @ Today at 08:21 PM

Thank you
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Dentist by Loansum-Al K @ Today at 07:58 PM

There are several dentist on the Island.........Dr. Mark for one of them.......can't remember is last name but if you call the Conch Shell Inn which he owns, I'm sure they will give you his phone number. He is, I believe from Minnesota, and has been
Nation
Sorry. I would respond more specifically but it's hard to follow your convoluted writing style. Are you enjoying your vacation on Ambergris Caye?
Nation
I wanna be a homosexual activist too! Pick me! Pick me!!!
Nation
I predict ..........oh about 24 hours.
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by David Jeffrey Spetch @ Today at 07:40 PM

Someone sharing facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda makes SimonB cry wolf by attempting to label me s homophobe. Because you are
Nation
I've always wanted to be an activist. I wonder if they will accept me into their cause and let me spread their slew of lies and deception? The biggie will be getting through to the US as they don't have a parliamentary system and based on FOX news th
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Dentist by suecate @ Today at 07:12 PM

Is there a dentist on the island. I am having some dental work before I come down next week and just in case I wanted to know if there is a reputable dentist on AC. THANKS
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by David Jeffrey Spetch @ Today at 07:08 PM

Lets go back to the very composition beginning this very thread and any of you feel free to show me one response since that very composition that actually contests with so much as a shred of validity on any of the foundations of any of the issues re
Nation
Google him if you need a good laugh. It must be hard living in Hamilton with hair like that and thinking about gay men all the time...
Nation
He seems to live consumed by thinking about gay sex. It will be interesting to see how explicit he gets if he continues to hang out here.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts 2 bedroom condo wanted to rent by Edwardo @ Today at 06:22 PM

Wanted 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for month of Feb. 2015
Nation
Sometimes you have to let people stay so you can see how the other side lives. Even if it's just to feel sorry for them...
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by desertdave @ Today at 05:53 PM

fly Bone
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by desertdave @ Today at 05:48 PM

Very nice, as usual AJ. I will be in AC end of sept. beg. oct....mayby see ya......or at least visit the gallery. Dave
Nation
Methinks Marty will very soon need to expand the capacity of his PM box (if he allows this Bozo to stay)
Employment
Jump to new posts Experienced and/or Licensed Child Care Person by Zen Arcade Belize @ Today at 05:04 PM

Please pass this on to anyone you may know that might be interested in this position, a teacher looking for additional work, someone on the mainland looking to move to San Pedro.
Employment
Jump to new posts Re: Zen Arcade Wellness Centre : open space available by Zen Arcade Belize @ Today at 05:03 PM

We would love to speak with you about teaching at Zen. We welcome a variety of classes. Your hurdle will be a work permit or residency. Have you visited before. Not knowing you history of belize it is hard to guide you best You are welcome to send m
Nation
Tell us what you really feel...
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: APT. 4 RENT by ScubaLdy @ Today at 03:01 PM

Here are some pictures [img]http://ambergriscaye.com/forum/uploads/f...oor_dsc_0074.jp[/img]
Nation
So he joins this site today just to spread this crap ? I am straight and proud of it but I don't need to wear an armband to tell everyone nor do I need to bash others to make myself feel better. Live and let live.
Culture
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. Peters On Belizean Music by Katie Valk @ Today at 02:41 PM

Ah..
Nation
Well. You certainly seem to spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff.
Employment
Jump to new posts Trade Licence timeline by GLF4 @ Today at 01:36 PM

Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with Trade Licence applications in San Pedro? What sort of timelines can one currently expect? Thanks, GLF
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Dane, David Jeffrey Spetch, Wilfred Rhaburn), 131 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17340 Members
44 Forums
57068 Topics
442042 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.