Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Retired English Couple Scammed in Land Hustle by Short @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

I happened before on Caye Caulker after the re-registring of all properties: STOLEN BEACH FRONTS According to this article Estevan Perera successfully had some surveys of fake lots cancelled: North Caye Stolen Beachfront Success Story Really sad.
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Retired English Couple Scammed in Land Hustle by beck @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Sadly, as the article states, this has happened to many. In our case, the sea (actually mangrove) has been stripped and filled. Dredging went on for months over a period of several years. So this is not only land speculation as indicated in the ar
News
Jump to new posts Tres Cocos Habitual THIEF "Pictures and more" by pirate villas @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

18 year old Grey Goose and Cash Register thief saying "you don't believe me Mommy" "that's nice of you Mommy" I guess those are his usual punch line Message to "Chantz" from 7 yr old Alex https://www.faceboo
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Tres Cocos Habitual THIEF by pirate villas @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

18 year old Grey Goose and Cash Register thief saying "you don't believe me Mommy" "that's nice of you Mommy" I guess those are his usual punch line Message to "Chantz" from 7 yr old Alex https://www.faceboo
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: BUPA Insurance by Katie Valk @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Email Andrew who will give you all the info you need aroe@rfginsurance.com
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Inversion Table for sale by lil'red @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Emer-Foldable-Grav...inversion+table Brand new condition. And already assembled. The only difference between this one and the one I am looking at right now 10 feet from me, mine does not fold up. Call 623-9992
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: JOKE by azbob @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

I have not had enough "alcohol" to solve that one; or just too OLD ! Come on ragman!!
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Two apartments available for long termm by shuffles @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

These units are close to town and won't last long. One bedroom one bath, $550 US per month plus utilities Two bedroom one bath, $1000 US per month plus utilities Please email monthormore@yahoo,com for photos and more information
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Magical Mayan Night to support SHINE by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

A Magical Mayan Night at Ramon's Village to support SHINE girls program. Saturday, May 16 at 5:30 pm Chinese Auction, Dinner Buffet, Program, Live Music Tickets $60 per person and available at Warpaint
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Internet Access Mobiile Devise by Rmerritt @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Franklin Wireless Mobile Broadband devise just bought, still in box , paid $198.00 bkz Usage is pay as you go. $90.00 blz.
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Roman Catholic Church Family Sunday by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

The San Pedro Roman Catholic Church is inviting everyone to come and enjoy a family day on the beachside of the church. We are currently asking for volunteers and donations for food. Persons interested can contact the office at 226-2479.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: San Pedro Sunset Boardwalk project by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Sunset Boardwalk plagued with vandalism and garbage; SPTC details new plans for the area Since the inauguration of the multi-million dollar Sunset Boardwalk project in 2014, there have been several unending issues with it. The b
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: PetroCaribe energy programme may be in trouble by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Was the controversial PetroCaribe law necessary? Financial Secretary Joseph Waight told Amandala this morning that the reason the Government of Belize introduced the new PetroCaribe Loans Act—now the subject of public debate—is that there is a m
News
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Bank, Bank of America Sever Relationship by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Bank of America severs relations with Belize Bank Bank of America, the second largest bank in the US, has severed its correspondent banking relations with the Belize Bank, our largest commercial bank, which means that unless the Belize Bank can
Environment
Jump to new posts Sustainable Tourism Industry by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

The Implementation of Sustainability Indicators in the Advancement of the Sustainable Tourism Industry Recent research has proven that increasing numbers of today’s tourists are concerned with environmental and social responsibili
News
..Still waiting on Belize Bank to say something. When I inquired yesterday I was told the acting Manager would be in touch with me shortly with information. They are leaving their clients no option but to use another bank.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Trek mountain bike for sale by reefenit @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Trek X-Caliber 8 Model 2014 Frame 21.5" Tires 29" Color black/white Disc breaks, Rock Shock suspension, some extras. If interested leave post here or call me at 624-3351. Asking price 500.00 U.S. I paid $1049.00U.S. New. I biked to Belize f
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: JOKE by champion @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

OK Ragman, solve this. https://www.youtube.com/v/9O9HfafzBPE?version=3
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 24, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

From Belmopan... Caribbean wind blowing from the east early this morning and with significant cloud. The upper air from Mexico is having very little effect on Belize today. Things relatively calm, compared to recently. I expect t
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Blackadore Caye by Bear @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By Nobody You KnowI was hoping he would turn it into a refuge for wayward Supermodels... ....could make for some interesting beach flotsam & jetsam... espero
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 24, 2015 by elbert @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sun came up over the reef to an ESE wind at 16 mph with an expected high of 89.
News
Jump to new posts Re: The (Cayo) Star Newspaper is online by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:52 AM

The April 19, 2015 issue of The STAR (Cayo) is online HERE This Week's Stories: Trio Charged For Murder: A man was found beaten at the Welcome Center in San Igancio. Police received reports that on Saturday, 4 April, 2015, at about 1:27a
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: BUPA Insurance by Cdoucet @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

Hi Diane, I am also shopping for health insurance. Have you found any BUPA alternatives since you last posted? Katie, I looked at RFG website but they do not list health insurance. Are they still in that market? I guess I can just email them an
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: April 24, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

PlusTV VIP attacks structure and objectives of Petrocaribe Act This morning third party Vision Inspired by the People (VIP) hosted the press in Belize City to discuss a number of topics including and particularly the Petrocaribe Loans Act 2015
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: April 24, 2015 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (pirate villas, ragman), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17,876 Registered Members
44 Forums
59,651 Topics
450,123 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.