Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 04/13/14 06:01 PM

Approaching Gull, Ambergris Caye, Belize - February 2010
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Citizens irate over removal of airport seats by witness @ 04/13/14 05:05 PM

Amazing that all this seating can just "disappear"? Obviously someone "connected" needed it, nothing is thrown away in Belize. Even more disturbing is that in Belize, supposedly 29th in the world in "Freedom of Press" ac
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Elderly care on Ambergris Caye by pamkillen @ 04/13/14 05:04 PM

Yes. It is a bit difficult for the elderly to get around if they need a wheel chair and you want to check out accessibility. Some condos are easier than others. Medical care between San Pedro and Belize City is excellent in many arenas, not so great
Employment
Jump to new posts Tattoo artist with 13yr + exp needs work by Irishink @ 04/13/14 05:01 PM

I own a tattoo shop in las cruces nm. I have over 13 years experience and I am looking at moving to Belize in May of 2015. I am looking for a tattoo shop that needs another artist and what is required to tattoo in Belize. I can supply my portfolio by
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Copper flaring tool... Anyone? by hazzyy @ 04/13/14 03:42 PM

I have a slight leak on my propane tank connection. 3/8" soft copper tubing. Does anyone have a Copper flaring tool I could borrow for a few minutes?? Let me know. Post here or email or text 610-1126. Thanks in advance.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Elderly care on Ambergris Caye by gardensun @ 04/13/14 03:22 PM

We are interested in moving to Ambergris Caye but would need to bring our 83 year old mother. Are there nurses or assistants that can work at your home? We would be a few miles north of the bridge.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Maya House @ 04/13/14 12:39 PM

I haven't been able to find anything listing the hours or a phone number. I'll check next time I'm by there.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Guess where I went in? by Judyann H. @ 04/13/14 11:17 AM

IfOnlyICud thank you so much for joining us ....We'll miss seeing your family come up our steps.....Let us know when you are headed back this way....We'll keep an eye out for you..... Until then Warm Breeze Wishes to you & your family from San Pe
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Judyann H. @ 04/13/14 11:14 AM

We enjoyed drinks there for my Birthday...And Bruno was kind enough to bring us a piece of wonderful Key Lime Cheesecake and they even sang to me......The place is Beautiful....We'll be back up there when on the North side.....
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Maya House @ 04/13/14 10:42 AM

http://abelizehomeforus.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/32019/
Ambergris Caye
I got a ticket for not stopping at a Stop Sign, the other day followed a Traffic Warden they went through them all not stopping at one. I know the feeling Maya House. John
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Inplub @ 04/13/14 09:57 AM

We live south of town and need to know times and day closed if any. Thank you, John
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 13, 2014 by Marty @ 04/13/14 09:49 AM

From Belmopan... 08:45 BZT Generally a sunny day, but with a large amount of cloud around, at lease early. . . .The odd shower down in the lowlands of Toledo. The Caribbean Easterly winds predominating, There is a strange line of high level
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Wish Lists by lperdue @ 04/13/14 09:15 AM

Are thise the same as york peppermint patties here in the states?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Looking for Soursop fruit and leaves by Maya House @ 04/13/14 09:01 AM

Needed for a family member with cancer. Anyone know where on the island I can get either, and hopefully both? Thanks!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: San Pedro Traffic Department gets breathalyzer by Maya House @ 04/13/14 08:59 AM

Everyone made fun of me when I said we have drivers going by our house at 50mph. Well, I'm not backing down from that statement. I'm not saying everyone, but it's more than just a couple. It's ridiculous, dusty, BAD FOR BUSINESS, and most importantly
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Maya House @ 04/13/14 08:53 AM

Four of us went to dinner there last night, and it was wonderful! I had the grilled shrimp (YUM!). We also had that amazing burger (with pineapple) that Harriette was referring to, another shrimp dish, and the baby back ribs. We sat out on the back
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Guess where I went in? by Maya House @ 04/13/14 08:48 AM

Where exactly is Hidden Treasure? We'd love to try it out!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: The Secret Beaches of Ambergris Caye, Belize by Snorkelstuff @ 04/13/14 08:34 AM

Both of these sound Amazing. Is there a Day use fee at either of these resorts? Or is it just the cost of getting there and food/Drink? Thanks
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 13, 2014 by elbert @ 04/13/14 07:27 AM

The sea is calm around Ambergris Caye this morning. Our expected high is 87.
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts GRILLED FISH IN FOIL, BELIZE-ISLAND STYLE by Marty @ 04/13/14 06:49 AM

The stuff you need: 1 to 2 lbs grouper (or other firm fish) head & guts removed -(save for later, great fish stock) 1 green bell pepper sliced in strips 1 to 1 yellow onion sliced in rounds 2 tomatoes sliced in rounds
Daily news prior to today
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: April 13, 2014 by Marty @ 04/13/14 06:46 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley S
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Green Curry Coconut Shrimp by Marty @ 04/13/14 06:44 AM

Today, Bruce shows us how to make Green Curry Coconut Shrimp, AND Fried Shrimp Dumplings. [Yes! A double feature!] We are again in San Pedro, on our beloved island, gorgeous Ambergris Caye in Belize, Central America. The dumplings are lefto
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Belizean Ceviche by Marty @ 04/13/14 06:41 AM

Travel Cooking with Bruce ~ Conch Ceviche from San Pedro, Belize! Chef Bruce shows us how to make Conch Ceviche - from our Kitchen in San Pedro, Belize! * * * We make these videos just for fun, impromptu, and on the fly. So please, no comments on
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Good Food and Great Company by Diane Campbell @ 04/13/14 06:37 AM

Formerly Sundiver, now Ambergris Divers ...... Mata Grande area ....... Driftwood Restaurant .......... and very fun beach bar. Recommended for those headed north. Really good food. Great bar. Pool. Management is doing a terrific job and guest
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!

Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
3 registered (bzpinguino, artisan, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17097 Members
44 Forums
56039 Topics
438183 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.