Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Corozal
Jump to new posts Re: Planned Power Outage, Corozal by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:26 AM

Power interruptions scheduled for Orange Walk and Corozal Districts on Saturday, November 29. 7:00am – 3:00pm: San Antonio Road from Orange Walk Town to San Felipe including Yo Creek, Trinidad, August Pine Ridge, San Antonio, and Santa Cruz. Also 7:0
Orange Walk
Jump to new posts Re: Power Outage by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:25 AM

Power interruptions scheduled for Orange Walk and Corozal Districts on Saturday, November 29. 7:00am – 3:00pm: San Antonio Road from Orange Walk Town to San Felipe including Yo Creek, Trinidad, August Pine Ridge, San Antonio, and Santa Cruz. Also 7:0
Corozal
Jump to new posts US Ambassador to Belize visits Corozal by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:24 AM

Click photos for more pictures! Ambassador Moreno visited the Corozal district! The Ambassador met with the General Manager of Fruta Bomba Limited, Mr. Gilbert Vivas, who facilitated a guided tour of the papaya plantations in San Joa
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: November 26, 2014 by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:17 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: November 26, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Cold front crossing the area maintains windy, cool and re
Environment
Jump to new posts OCEANA Rides for Belize by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:11 AM

OCEANA’s Ride for Belize begins this Thursday in Corozal where participants will ride-off on a four day ride across the Jewel. The OCEANA initiative is intended to create awareness on the work of the organization and the importance of protecting the
Belize District
Jump to new posts Youth Center Opens in Belize City by Marty @ 11/26/14 04:10 AM

The Getaway Youth Center was officially opened today at the Gwen Lizarraga Compound. The facility is intended for use by youths between thirteen to nineteen years to channel positive behavioral change. The center will offer support services in litera
News
Jump to new posts Belize Will Have New Mexico Ambassador by Marty @ 11/26/14 03:53 AM

Belize will have a new Mexican Ambassador. He is Carlos Quesnel Meléndez. Quesnel holds a Mexican law degree and did graduate studies at the Institute of International Law and Comparative Constitutional Law at the University of Zurich. He a
News
Will PUP Take Petrocaribe Funded Christmas CheerAs we said, Petrocaribe is expected to factor significantly into this Cayo North election. Indeed, it is the driving force behind politics right now - and if you don't believe that, just ask the thousa
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: History! Mahmud Resigns House of Rep's by Marty @ 11/26/14 03:52 AM

Hon. Fonseca Says The Blame Is On MahmudAs we told you at the top of the news, there's going to be an election in January. That's in Cayo North - a division that went blue in the last election - but, right now it's up for grabs after the Area Repres
News
Jump to new posts Re: Panamanian Diplomat Slain In Belize by Marty @ 11/26/14 03:49 AM

GF of Accused Teenaged Male Says Diplomat Tried To Rape Him But, first to news of a compelling story coming out of the murder of Panamanian Diplomat, Jose Rodrigo De la Rosa Stanford. As we told you last night police were quick to detain the p
Cayo
New Year, New Representative For Cayo North The New Year will start off with a bang for the voters of Cayo North - and that's because the date for the by-election has been set for the fifth of January 2015. The Governor General has signe
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: November 26, 2014 by Marty @ 11/26/14 03:31 AM

The cold front has arrived...
Classifieds
You still looking? Might have a pet friendly spot fro you! PM me if so.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mason 43 Ketch For Sale by SimonB @ 11/25/14 07:52 PM

I should make a note on this boat. The price is what I told the owner's family I would offer them even though I knew it was worth around $38 or $40K (what can I say, I'm looking for a great deal to come along). If it had a 5' draft I would already ow
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Permit for golf cart by BeBelize @ 11/25/14 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: SimonBIf Debbie, or anyone else, is going to live 9 miles north then I suggest the more appropriate mode of transportation would be a boat. It's what everyone north of the cut used for many years and costs about the same as a Po
Cayo
Electorates in the Cayo North Constituency will be going to the polls on January 5, 2015 to elect a new Area Representative following the unexpected resignation of Honorable Joseph Mahmud from Parliament. In October, the People’s United Party (PUP) e
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: November 25, 2014 by Marty @ 11/25/14 05:33 PM

From Belmopan... A Cold front is presently approaching Belize. The pre-frontal storm cells are moving from south to north. Not much rain associated with the front at the moment. Will see what this weather looks like in the morning. The main fron
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Mason 43 Ketch For Sale by SimonB @ 11/25/14 05:31 PM

Due to the sad passing of her owner Hellion is being offered up for sale in San Pedro, Belize. Hellion has been priced as a give away at $22K US, this price is way below market. Hellion is mechanically sound, the engine starts every time and is run u
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Anyone going down by December 1st? by Paradise Diva @ 11/25/14 04:58 PM

I am in desperate need to get a letter to someone in San Pedro by December 1st. If anyone is going down soon and would be willing to take a letter, I would be VERY appreciative. Thanks!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Permit for golf cart by SimonB @ 11/25/14 04:45 PM

If Debbie, or anyone else, is going to live 9 miles north then I suggest the more appropriate mode of transportation would be a boat. It's what everyone north of the cut used for many years and costs about the same as a Polaris. It was the only mode
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Tropic Air Baggage Allowance by debbief @ 11/25/14 02:39 PM

That explains why we've never had a problem! i wish I could travel with only 25 pounds, but I'd hate to have to choose between clothes and school supplies.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Permit for golf cart by BeBelize @ 11/25/14 01:19 PM

That sounds like a great option, CaptOneIron. I hate Polari and their noise as well, SimonB, but knowing that Debbie is going to be living 9 miles north, I couldn't imagine trying to take a standard golf cart up there. Now that I see that's not wha
Nation
Venezuela Turmoil Signals End of Oil-for-Jeans Giveaway Belize cited as one of four countries urged to reduce reliance on Petrocaribe Funds For a decade, countries from Guyana to Nicaragua have gained from a program that allowed them to
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts SAGA 15th Anniversary: Top Chef Challenge by Marty @ 11/25/14 01:12 PM

Celebrate the Saga Humane Society 15th anniversary with Saga Humane Society on Tuesday December 16, 2014, cook-off style. In closing out the year, Fido’s Restaurant and Bar will host the Saga Humane Society December cook off where the 2014 Saga Top
News
Jump to new posts Re: Panamanian Diplomat Slain In Belize by Marty @ 11/25/14 01:07 PM

UPDATE: An 18 year old Hispanic male is in police custody for the murder of the Panamanian chargé d'affaires. The alleged murdered is claiming that he acted in self defense, claiming that De La Rosa picked him up, bought him drinks & then attempt
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17609 Members
44 Forums
58268 Topics
446500 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.