Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Flan by Marty @ 02/08/16 04:52 AM

This traditional Mexican dessert recipe is prized for it's simplicity. If you've never made flan before, now is the time to try this recipe. Ingredients 1 cup and 1/2 cup sugar 6 large eggs 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk 2 13 oz cans evapo
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Movie Night Tonight by Marty @ 02/08/16 04:37 AM

Tonight, Monday, is Movie Night with the MERMAIDS at the outdoor Bondi theatre on Front Street. 6:30pm is The Little Mermaid followed by 8:30pm Splash. $12 tickets and $6 residents/students - all proceeds will support Caye Caulker's high school Ocean
Nature
Jump to new posts Re: Now Zika, Latest Mosquito Borne Malady by Marty @ 02/08/16 04:33 AM

10 reasons you shouldn’t cancel your Caribbean trip over Zika The spread of the Zika virus in the Americas, including countries in the Caribbean, and the possible link to birth defects such as microcephaly (babies with small heads) have left many pe
Nature
Jump to new posts Belize Lobster Season To Close Feb 14th by Marty @ 02/08/16 04:29 AM

The 2015- 2016 lobster Belize season is slowly coming to a close. The season opened on June 1, 2015 and lasted 8 1/2 months. It will close February 14, 2016. Fisheries and government officials place a moratorium on lobster fishing for 3 1/2 months
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Reef Week 2016 by Marty @ 02/08/16 04:26 AM

Every year the Belizean conservation community celebrates the significant economic and cultural benefits of the Belize Barrier Reef to the country with a week-long calendar of national events. Reef Week 2016 is being organized under the theme, “Not j
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Ambergris Caye as an investment by gsreimers @ 02/07/16 11:29 AM

Thank you to everyone for your responses. I was guessing I would get very different opinions and experiences and that's what I recieved. Judyann, my wife and I will be visiting the first week of April and I will send you an email before we come dow
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Great Belize Cooking - Video Series by BelizeDenize @ 02/07/16 11:23 AM

Thanks for posting this Marty... Coincidentally I came across this video on YouTube yesterday and it has inspired me to attempt making my own Recado. Having Miss Juanita's shared demonstration gives me the confidence I need. Can't wait to see more
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Ocean Kayak 2 Seater by SimonB @ 02/07/16 09:38 AM

Sold.
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: February 7, 2016 by Marty @ 02/07/16 08:56 AM

From Belmopan... Now the cold air has finally, properly got to Belize, today will be Warmer. That is because now the sun can shine through and that nasty light rain we have had over the last two days, has been pushed away to the south. T
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Ambergris Caye as an investment by Judyann H. @ 02/07/16 07:35 AM

Thanks for the credit Shyboy.....the first time I read the' half your fortune quote' was on this message board.....However, I can say our experience has been much different.....We are hard working committed business and property owners in Belize with
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: February 7, 2016 by elbert @ 02/07/16 06:27 AM

On Ambergris caye this morning the rain has ended but the wind is still from the North West and chilly. The expected high is 78.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Dan Hicks... by Diane Campbell @ 02/07/16 05:41 AM

RIP ...... His humour was pitch-perfect.
Daily news prior to today
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: February 7, 2016 by Marty @ 02/07/16 05:31 AM

The Southern Pine Beetle Is Speaking To Us! You would think that as an environmental advisor to the United Nations I would be a better steward of our planet, but alas I grew up in Texas where tree huggers are hard to find and in only the past ten yea
Daily news prior to today
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: February 7, 2016 by Marty @ 02/07/16 05:30 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, R
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Boat stolen in San Pedro by elbert @ 02/07/16 05:22 AM

the owners were able to track it down, finding it with most of its components, excluding the motors, which were stolen." Whats wrong with this sentence structure?? I think they are trying to say the motors where stolen.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Report - by Marty @ 02/07/16 05:20 AM

FISHING REPORT January 24th – January 30th, 2016 Weather Conditions: Mostly fair weather all week with a mix of clouds and sun Winds: Again this week, 5–15 mph moderate winds from full west, swinging to th
Corozal
Jump to new posts Re: Santa Rita Maya Re-enactment Wedding by Marty @ 02/07/16 05:12 AM

Oooops! Due to inclement rainy weather, the Santa Rita Maya Wedding Re-enactment scheduled for today Saturday, February 6th, has been POSTPONED until further notice. Please hold on to your tickets and look out for the new date via radio, TV and socia
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: February 7, 2016 by Marty @ 02/07/16 04:49 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: February 7, 2016 General Situation: Belize NMS: Cool and mostly dry conditions exist. Mainly fair weather will prevail. Advisories: *Small Craft Caution in effect for gus
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Office Desk for sal e Island made by DSea @ 02/06/16 09:06 PM

Interested...PM sent.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Office Desk for sal e Island made by SPIRITQUEST @ 02/06/16 07:19 PM

Hand made office desk with 6 drawers - there is a hole in the top for computer power cord to be inserted. dimensions: 97" long 24 3/4 deep and 32" high. Top could be cut down very easily if necessary. Asking $200.00 US in excellent
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Lionfish Derby by Roaming Startup @ 02/06/16 06:56 PM

Hey folks, I run a website and podcast dedicated to Caye Caulker and I would love to interview someone about this event. Could someone get back with me?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Boat stolen in San Pedro by SimonB @ 02/06/16 05:08 PM

Not the best news but better than nothing: http://www.breakingbelizenews.com/2016/02/06/san-pedro-boat-owners-recover-stolen-vessel/
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Ambergris Caye as an investment by elbert @ 02/06/16 05:02 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emory_King
Toledo
Jump to new posts Re: Woman brings light to her whole village by Diane Campbell @ 02/06/16 02:27 PM

Totally inspirational.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Ambergris Caye as an investment by Shyboy @ 02/06/16 12:50 PM

Thanks for the help. That's a much better quote.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
Specials & Events
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 63 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,263 Registered Members
44 Forums
61,830 Topics
455,947 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.