Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: WATERT/POND LILY by Maya House @ 09/01/14 02:55 PM

We saw some beautiful ones over on the mainland, but it was a little scary to think about going in and trying to collect any, due to the potential crocodile/snake/etc. concern. Does anyone know of any nurseries on the mainland that sells them?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Do They Quarantine Dogs with Import Permits? by Noelle @ 09/01/14 02:53 PM

I've brought a dog in 3 times and a cat in once and never had them quarantined. I think the fine print for BAHA says they reserve the right to quarantine but they'll only do it if they think there's a health issue or if the dog doesn't have a rabies
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Do They Quarantine Dogs with Import Permits? by elbert @ 09/01/14 02:29 PM

My experience is ancient, but when I passed customs, just before I boarded Tropic for San Pedro with my dog they said, 'You'll have to have that dog quarantined', and just as I got on the Plane with Bubba I replied, 'OK! I'll bring him back tomorrow'
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Dish washing sink by Lakers for Life @ 09/01/14 01:33 PM

Hi,looking for a secondhand good condition single dishwashing Sink,,pm me if any available....thks
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Do They Quarantine Dogs with Import Permits? by EyesOfStyle @ 09/01/14 01:32 PM

We just found our place in Belize, and I can't tell from the BAHA info. if we will have to quarrantine our dog. It looks like we will have to fax a health certification over to BAHA, and let them know 2 days in advance that we will be coming. But the
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Surcharge on credit card is illegal in Belize by Marty @ 09/01/14 11:31 AM

The issue of surcharges on the use of credits card in Belize has resurfaced. Several customers on Ambergris Caye have been complaining that they are being hit with surcharges when they use their credit cards at various businesses on the island. But a
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts The Need to Overhaul Home Mortgage Financing by Marty @ 09/01/14 11:28 AM

The Need and Justification For Overhauling Home Mortgage Financing in Belize By Richard Harrison Many thousands of Belizean families are still living in sub-standard housing….many in “casas de carton” type dwellings….that slowly descend into
Classifieds
Jump to new posts home for rent short term by fishonchris @ 09/01/14 11:14 AM

We are renting our beachfront home by the week .The home is completely air conditioned and has boat access . We can cater to large groups of 8-10 or 4-5 .This home has 4 br 4 bath and is in a private neighborhood of 6 homes on the beach . If you are
Classifieds
Jump to new posts living room furniture needed by fishonchris @ 09/01/14 11:02 AM

I'm looking for nice used living room furniture for our home on ambergris caye
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 09/01/14 08:19 AM

Ambergris Caye Palapa View, Ambergris Caye, Belize - July 2013
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: September 1, 2014 by Marty @ 09/01/14 08:07 AM

From Belmopan... 08:00 BZT There is Rain all round Belize, but little actually in Belize, it is circulating round us, not moving very fast though. . . .Which means the low pressure centre is over us, not to the west of Belize as shown in s
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: September 1, 2014 by elbert @ 09/01/14 07:14 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning it's rough. Diving outside the reef is not inviting. We have a heavy overcast sky and the expected high is 85.
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: September 1, 2014 by Marty @ 09/01/14 06:21 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Belize – A Retirement Destination by Marty @ 09/01/14 05:54 AM

Belize climate and tax advantages make it a retirement destination Belize’s year round warm climate makes it a number one vacation, and now retirement destination. The Qualified Retired Person’s Programme provides exemption from taxes on incom
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: September 1, 2014 by Marty @ 09/01/14 05:48 AM

A Tropical Wave over the Yucatan Peninsula will keep maintain moist and unstable conditions over the country heading into the work week. The general forecast for Belize is for cloudy to overcast skies tonight along with some light rain.
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: September 1, 2014 by Marty @ 09/01/14 05:47 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: September 1, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Moist and unstable conditions persist over the forec
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Now that I'm here...... by Maya House @ 08/31/14 09:55 PM

We can't more highly recommend George Eiley, and a day of sailing on the Rum Punch II. He'll pick you up at your dock, stop at both Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. Head over to Caye Caulker, then whatever stop you'd like on the back. And if that doesn'
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Looking for 1 bd Apartment in town or close to tow by belizeisfun7 @ 08/31/14 04:17 PM

Looking for apartment in town or close to town, weekly $150.00 to $200.00 BZE please call me at 634-8262
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Black Orchid Restaurant Specials by Marty @ 08/31/14 01:26 PM

Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What about this weather! by Judyann H. @ 08/31/14 12:47 PM

We are enjoying it....Seems so long since we've had a good bath.....
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What about this weather! by Meryl36 @ 08/31/14 12:40 PM

Good to know this shouldn't last too long & that Texas will be getting some of the rain too Thanks for the update :-)
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What about this weather! by Diane Campbell @ 08/31/14 11:18 AM

Meryl - this is the tropical wave that has been in the weather predictions for several days. Neither hurricane nor tropical storm expected for us here, just this wave. Nothing to worry about. Only scary if you are in a little bitty boat outside th
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What about this weather! by Meryl36 @ 08/31/14 10:49 AM

Thanks for the link I wish we had rain like this in Dallas. We sure could use it there
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What about this weather! by SimonB @ 08/31/14 10:35 AM

This is just a shower... http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=pws:IAMBERGR2
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts What about this weather! by Meryl36 @ 08/31/14 10:24 AM

So I was expecting rain but WOW this is a little scary! This is like hurricane weather to me. Is this the way it usually rains over here? Hubby was supposed to return the golf cart this morning but no way is he going out in this. Hopefully it won'
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 72 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17445 Members
44 Forums
57466 Topics
443570 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.