Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a bookcase by sandieinbelize @ 04/21/14 02:06 PM

Thank you, Tacogirl, Randy & ScubaLady! We did order one from Oscar at C's, based on the sketch I gave him. It should be done tomorrow. We're looking forward to it, & have heard all good things about the pieces that they create there. He's a
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts An Aerial Video of Ambergris Caye by Marty @ 04/21/14 01:51 PM

Awesome 4.5 minute video…. a nice aerial video on Ambergris Caye… shot with remote control handheld chopper. watch it FULL SCREEN An Aerial Video of Ambergris Caye, Belize by J. Massey from Bill McDonald on Vimeo.A really cool video done by J Massey
Neighbourhood Watch
The San Pedro Police Department has released the crime statistics for the month of March 2014. The report demonstrates a slight increase in major crimes, especially burglaries and theft. In addition, police report that the possession of controlled dr
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Mail Service by mawags @ 04/21/14 12:55 PM

Has anyone used or heard of a mail service in town where they give you a florida address and then mail to the island??? If so, where is it located, if not, how do you receive your mail from the states?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Safety of a beach front condo by GwenA @ 04/21/14 12:52 PM

No condos with tempered glass have yet to go through a hurricane. Old man on the river please check your PMs.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 by Marty @ 04/21/14 12:37 PM

From Belmopan... 08:00 BZT Some good early rain for the Toledo lowlands, but elsewhere none. . . . . .That rain will probably died down soon. I expect mainly sunny day with a fair bit of cloud. . ... ..Not much wind yet, but the E Caribbe
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by bird99 @ 04/21/14 12:06 PM

Hi there, I assure you i'm real. I have always wanted to travel to Belize for many years...and just decided a few months ago to Just "DO It". I'm only starting my research for property as a retirement/rental income venture...but that is i
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Mayor Daniel Guerrero speaks on issues… by wolfeel2000 @ 04/21/14 10:48 AM

I wonder if the Town Council has considered requiring governors being placed on vehicles on the island. They could set the maximum speed and withhold the vehicle license until the owners comply. They could start with the rental carts.
Classifieds
Call me on 610 3119 if seriously interested. Cameras: Samsung EX2F digital camera with ultra-bright 1.4mm lens. Details here: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Megapixel-...p;keywords=ex2f Under 1 year old, perfect condition. Includes memory card and s
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by ScubaLdy @ 04/21/14 09:34 AM

Hello Bird - I sure hope you are for real. Why do I say that? Because we have rascals who like to post misleading stuff here. I'm intrigued because the name of my place is Birdland and yes I would be interested in meeting you. You have had some g
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 by ScubaLdy @ 04/21/14 09:24 AM

Interesting how the post meets the skyline.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 04/21/14 09:12 AM

Ambergris Caye View, Belize - December 2012
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Travel Advisory by champion @ 04/21/14 08:53 AM

San Pedro is issuing a travel advisory for those traveling to Chicago Ill, It was reported This AM that 41 people were murdered this weekend and 14 alone on Sunday, Easter.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 by bobcat bill @ 04/21/14 07:56 AM

Beautiful Picture!!
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by bird99 @ 04/21/14 07:45 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I won't announce i'm by myself. I did book a nice secure Condo in the heart of San Pedro...so, i'll be close to everything and near other expats to help me along. Best wishes, Robin (bird)
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 by elbert @ 04/21/14 06:38 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sea is calm and sky clear with a North/East wind at 7 mph. The expected high is 88.
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: April 21, 2014 by Marty @ 04/21/14 06:26 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley S
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Re: VIDEO: Discovering the Blue Hole by Marty @ 04/21/14 06:25 AM

Earth from Space: Great Blue HoleEarth from Space is presented by Kelsea Brennan-Wessels from the ESA Web-TV virtual studios. In the sixty-third edition, we look at an underwater sinkhole in the Belize Barrier Reef. The Lighthouse Atoll in the Belize
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 by Marty @ 04/21/14 06:11 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: April 21, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: A relatively moist northeasterly airflow dominates our
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by Diane Campbell @ 04/21/14 06:05 AM

Do yourself a favor when you get here and don't advertise the fact you have never traveled alone before ....... you may attract a creature or two that thinks they can take advantage of you. Just relax and enjoy. My suggestions for a safe and happ
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Partial collapse of a dock reported by Marty @ 04/21/14 05:48 AM

No one was seriously hurt this afternoon when a portion of a dock in Caye Caulker village broke, throwing some people into the Caribbean Sea. The dock belonging to one of the water taxi operators, appears to have buckled under the weight of
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Safety of a beach front condo by Chris @ 04/20/14 10:23 PM

Most newer condos on the island have tempered glass storm windows and are able to withstand most of what Mother Nature will hurl at them. More importantly, adequate building insurance is always a feature of the best run condominium communities on t
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Safety of a beach front condo by old man on the river @ 04/20/14 05:05 PM

TravelinMan1 thanks for your information. That makes me feel a lot better. I am excited about Ambergris Caye. I am looking forward to coming down to look at AC later this year. I assume that the condos are designed to withstand hurricanes. Is
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by seashell @ 04/20/14 12:26 PM

Amigos roof looks so good in 2008.
Neighbourhood Watch
Jump to new posts Re: Police Report by ScubaLdy @ 04/20/14 11:54 AM

THANK YOU Officer in Command of Police Luis Castellanos
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!

Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 71 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17106 Members
44 Forums
56064 Topics
438275 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.