Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by Inplub @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Hello Bird, Try this link and have a look at it, some very good information. Look for Belize in the list at the bottom of the page. www.expatexchange.com
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Ernie by LaurieMar @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: InplubHe crossed the line with one or two of his posts and got banned. Which line do you mean? The red line? LOL Anywhoo, reporting live from the scene...all is good. Internet is spotty out on the ranch, but the food is kil
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Ernie by Inplub @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

He crossed the line with one or two of his posts and got banned.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Ernie by LaurieMar @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

No worries, he went with me on assignment to the Bundy Ranch. It is my understanding that someone will send you his personal e-mail so you can reach him.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Need boat with captain for 12/22/14 to 12/26/14 by 82375 @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

We are a group of four who wants to have an experienced boat/captain, with good references, available for charter for five days, so that we can snorkel, get around, and do whatever we want during our stay. We would love to know someone who could hel
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Need 3 or 4 3 bed homes together for small wedding by Okiediver1961 @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Hello! I have been on VRBO and had little luck close to SP. We will have about 20 people coming for wedding and want all of us to be close by....Found a couple great properties way North, but we feel it best to be closer to town so we can rent a cou
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Aboard The Jewel by champion @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Have a few drug lord shoot outs there, that'll stop it.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Desperately Seeking Camera by katzgar @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

did you check the pawn shop?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Lamanai from San Pedro by katzgar @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

searious does a good job too.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Shot in the dark BUT by shuffles @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Have some friends coming from Cayo 18-24. Need two or three rooms. Of course they just decided! PM me if you know of something.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Grapefruit by beachbumin @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Guess it is not grapefruit season, sure would like some fresh squeezed for a vodka and grapefruit cocktail. None on the island?? Anyone have a secret source.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: BIGGEST BEEF BURGER EVER by Maya House @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Went to Molly Malone's for dinner again on Sunday. Fabulous again!! Husband just had some major dental work done, and when he told them, even though they didn't have soup on the menu, they made him the biggest take home container of soup you've ever
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by champion @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

The day after his wife disappeared In a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers. "We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife", said one of the troo
Travel
Jump to new posts Need a travel companion or a Tour Guide by bird99 @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I'm very interested in traveling to Ambergris Caye to check out Belize and possibly retire in this area and purchase property. I have never traveled to a foreign country alone and would love to meet some new expats
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Code of Practice: Organic Production, Processing by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Draft Regional Code of Practice for Organic Production and ProcessingThe Belize Bureau of Standards (BBS) wishes to notify the relevant stakeholders and the general public that the final draft standard “Code of Practice for Organic Production and Pro
News
Jump to new posts Re: Health Ministry gets support vehicles from Dubai by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Area Representative Hon. Manuel Heredia Jr. promised three health support vehicles for Ambergris Caye.
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Easter 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

San Pedro Town Council: WE SHALL BE CLOSING OUR OFFICES ON THURSDAY AT 1:00 P.M. What's Up Today, Gerry? Guide to Easter Holiday Weekend in San Pedro (Belize)Whenever I hear people say “Easter is coming”, immediately my mind takes me to the beach
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Liquor Extensions by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

The San Pedro Town Council and Liquor Licensing Board kindly asks all those interested in applying for a Liquor Extension to kindly do so by tomorrow morning before 11:00 a.m. Any applications for Liquor Extension after 11:00 a.m. won't be accepted.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Good Friday is Dry Friday by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Just a reminder to all the Liquor License Holders (bars, clubs, restaurants, supermarkets/grocery stores,etc.) No liquor shall be sold on Good Friday. All grocery stores/supermarkets that have Liquor on display must cover the liquor products OR take
History
Jump to new posts Fearless Men of the Sea in Ambergris Caye by Marty @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Great article in the Ambergris Today…. When commercial fishing came into being in 1963 with the founding of Caribeña Fishing Cooperative, Don Fash turned into lobster fishing. He purchased a large sailing boat and equipped it with ice box for the ve
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Ernie by champion @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Whats up with Ernie? No where to be seen or heard, here or email.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Seamstress by lil'red @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Thank you, I will go see her today. I will make sure to tell her she was recommended by a satisfied customer :-)
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: San Pedro Traffic Department gets breathalyzer by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

Poppie - That makes so much sense - why would they do it? LOL AND - who would they have to talk to? Just like all the dive boats going to Hol Chan at 9:00 in the morning then to Shark and Ray Alley all at the same time. DUH
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a bookcase by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

I have a cabinet maker staying at my house. He builds beautiful furniture. You get to choose the type of wood (there are many many beautiful hardwoods that put mahogany to shame) and built to your dimensions. You can respond by using the Private m
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: April 15, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

From Belmopan... 07:45 BZT No rain on the Radar.. . . .. .That cold front has been descending down over Mexico since yesterday. It will have some influence, perhaps not a lot. .. .. .But another surge of ITCZ cloud spewing up north to
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!

Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
Please support first step to natural tourism in Arenal Village, Cayo on Indiegogo campaign
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
5 registered (pamkillen, artisan, ACBum, old man on the river, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17094 Members
44 Forums
56003 Topics
438040 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.