Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cayo
Jump to new posts Burns Avenue Work in Progress by Marty @ 08/25/14 01:18 PM

Burns Avenue is nearing completion. Some pictures from earlier this month, as the road was being shaped. Downtown Cayo's facelift is nearing completion. "Burns Avenue is almost ready for traffic again. Some pictures from August as the w
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: Political Poetry by Marty @ 08/25/14 01:15 PM

Asset base mapping! By Abdulmajeed K Nunez I have said it before and I’ll say it again Minister Farber has the potential to be a household legend Most people think that the ministry of finance is the most powerful But in reality it’s the ministry o
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW by MikeD @ 08/25/14 11:35 AM

Marty, You forgot this one! [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Rn1JqEJjU1o[/video]
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by Meryl36 @ 08/25/14 11:02 AM

Ya!!! I didn't think about it being for the whole country. That could be a very positive sign for me! Sorry you guys are dry & wanting rain while i'm hoping against it. I know what that's like as I live in Dallas TX & we too are dying for
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 by Marty @ 08/25/14 10:17 AM

From Belmopan... 09:40 BZT No rain showing up on Belize this morning, a very few scattered showers out at sea. . .. .Presently the surface wind is from the WSW, coming from Guatamala so dry and cloud free. . ... But as the day warms up,
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice on a trip to the mainland by Maya House @ 08/25/14 10:13 AM

Looks really nice, MikeCaroleinKC. Haven't been there yet (had not heard of it either), but we'll for sure be checking it out now! http://www.pfbelize.org/tourism/
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by Diane Campbell @ 08/25/14 09:55 AM

The weather reports you are seeing are probably for the whole country, not specifically for San Pedro. We are dying for rain out here. There is a system in the Atlantic that might bring showery weather to some lucky island or area on the weekend, an
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by Meryl36 @ 08/25/14 09:24 AM

OK, i'm gonna take that bet & keep my fingers crossed! In any case i'm still excited about going are there any beach cam's I can check out? I looked at the one on this site but it's not of the beach (don't know where that one is). I'd love to
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by tahunt @ 08/25/14 09:15 AM

Don't be depressed about the weather. It is the rainy season but that doesn't mean it will rain all the time. I would be willing to bet (only because of my experiences) that most of the rain showers will happen overnight !!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by Meryl36 @ 08/25/14 08:51 AM

Thanks for the replies Edwardo & Tahunt I just checked the weather again & got very depressed till I read your posts. I'm really looking forward to sitting out by the pool most days doing nothing but enjoying a good book & an umbrella dr
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: August 25, 2014 by Marty @ 08/25/14 08:48 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 7'x16' cargo trailer with extras by miahallen @ 08/25/14 06:49 AM

Adding more/bigger pictures.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 2013 Ridley X-Ride Cyclocross bicycle by miahallen @ 08/25/14 06:40 AM

More pictures
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 08/25/14 06:33 AM

KO-OX HAN-NAH (Let's Go Eat), San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize - April 2013
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 by elbert @ 08/25/14 06:22 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sea is like glass and the expected high is 90.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 by Marty @ 08/25/14 06:21 AM

i think that is a reasonable request!
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 by Diane Campbell @ 08/25/14 06:17 AM

Just saw a posting from Crown Weather noting an invest in the Atlantic. Some speculation that it could bring us rain by the weekend. Do you think we can ask for a current to sweep sway the sargasso seagrass as part of the weather pattern?
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 by Marty @ 08/25/14 06:08 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: August 25, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Light northeasterly airflow prevailing. Warm and rela
Culture
Jump to new posts National Youth Orchestra of Belize by Marty @ 08/25/14 05:59 AM

Lord of the Rings themea piece played by Belize's Youth Orchestra on August 23, 2014 at the Bliss Center.
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW by Marty @ 08/25/14 05:56 AM

Caye Caulker Travel Video The 1000 or so residents have traditionally made their living from the sea, specifically from the spiny lobsters and red snapper that inhabit its warm waters. It has also long been a budget travelers mecca, but in recent ye
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Report by Marty @ 08/25/14 05:53 AM

FISHING REPORT Week of August 17th - August 23rd 2014 Weather Conditions: Mostly sunny. Occasional and very needed rain showers. Winds: Moderate 5-10 mph Easterly winds most of the week Air Temperature: Mid 80
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Caribe: New additions, restaurant by Marty @ 08/25/14 05:48 AM

A Preview of Rain Restaurant & Roof Top Terrace at Grand Caribe Resort I wrote yesterday about my two day stay up at Grand Caribe Resort – and it was absolutely lovely. I had an excellent time…extremely comfortable and relaxing… The newes
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by tahunt @ 08/25/14 02:58 AM

The weather changes often as you are on the beach. Don't stress over it. Over the years I have been vacationing in San Pedro I have only lost one day due to heavy rains and that was due to a hurricane north of us heading in to Mexico. It just forced
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Weather by Edwardo @ 08/24/14 08:24 PM

Try Carlos & Ernie's,Crazy Cunucks,Bc's which once was,Hurricanes,Road kill bar,Pedro's ,Purple Parrot,Fido's,Felize bar & grill, Palapa bar just to name a few .Lots I missed and the list go's on that should keep ya busy for a while.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Wooden Doors for sale by shiwa @ 08/24/14 07:28 PM

[img]http://ambergriscaye.com/forum/uploads/f...1923854371_n.jp[/img] Wooden doors for sale, can be used as double doors or separate bedroom doors. Hardware should be replaced, no keys for the locks. Really good shape, just needs refinished. Approxim
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17425 Members
44 Forums
57393 Topics
443332 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.