Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Crime Control
Jump to new posts Police Say Major Crime Down by Marty @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

On the top of the news, we told you about the murder 20 year-old Malik Dixon, a resident of Mahogany Street. He’s the first murder in over a month, and the first suspected gang slaying since July 5th, 2 months ago. So,
Stann Creek
Jump to new posts Dangriga Sports Complex Cometh by Marty @ Yesterday at 05:52 AM

Dangriga will get its new sports complex. The Design phase for the Dangriga Multi-purpose Sporting Complex has been completed and the contract for the Construction was signed today. It was awarded to Salvador Habet of BCG Ltd from Belize Ci
Orange Walk
Hon. Marco Tulio – Charges Upgraded, Accusation Very Serious Dr. Marco Tulio Mendez… that’s a name you haven’t heard in the news for almost 5 months now. Well, the PUP Area Representative for Orange Walk East –
Laws & Taxes
Jump to new posts Re: CCJ Rule to Nationalize BTL And BEL by Marty @ Yesterday at 05:50 AM

GOB Settles BEL Compensation With BECOL In mid-2011 – the Government of Belize took over BEL. They took it from the Canadian company Fortis – who was the majority shareholder at the time. At the time, the F
News
Jump to new posts The Notorious Russell Hyde Killed Execution Style by Marty @ Yesterday at 05:49 AM

For decades, the name Russell Hyde hung like a spectre over Western Belize – he was the most notorious figure in all of the West. The tales of his outlaw exploits were part of the lore of the Belmo
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Low Season closings and openings in San Pedro by Portofino @ 08/31/15 08:34 PM

For your information: Portofino Beach Resort full service resort 6 miles north of San Pedro does not close - always open. Characterized by its warm and friendly hospitality, Portofino is the epitome of barefoot luxury, unpretentious and relaxing…
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: British watching Belize & Guatemala by klcman @ 08/31/15 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By elbertand some of the worst pole dancing I've ever seen :-) Well, Elbert, that make you the first person I've ever known to publicly admit attendance.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Tour Guide License by Maya House @ 08/31/15 06:55 PM

Thanks!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Tour Guide License by SimonB @ 08/31/15 06:18 PM

Contact Robbie over at Chuck and Robbie's or Billy Leslie or go to the Tour Guide office by Belize Bank. Tour Guide licenses are very difficult for non native Belizeans to obtain, in the last 15 years I can only think of a couple.
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: British watching Belize & Guatemala by Diane Campbell @ 08/31/15 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By elbertand some of the worst pole dancing I've ever seen :-) Do tell.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Ackee tree by Decompression @ 08/31/15 05:49 PM

Anyone?...Bueller? Bueller? DC
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Tour Guide License by Maya House @ 08/31/15 05:37 PM

I'm having a tough time finding any current information on the process for training and licensing to become a tour guide on the island. Can someone point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance!
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: British watching Belize & Guatemala by elbert @ 08/31/15 05:29 PM

and some of the worst pole dancing I've ever seen :-)
Employment
Jump to new posts Job needed by Mishp @ 08/31/15 05:18 PM

Im a 21 yr old single mom looking for a job preferably part time since i have a 1yr old son i need to look after. Any stay at home jobs available? Like advertising. Im open to house cleaning, office assistant, etc.
Gone but not forgotten
Jump to new posts Re: Colleen Schwendinger by Welland @ 08/31/15 04:57 PM

Deepest sympathies Glenn. Nick
Classifieds
Jump to new posts simply app.or house to rent for a family in SP by floral art @ 08/31/15 04:38 PM

Hi, we are a family and are planning to move to San Pedro in December or January. We are looking for a simply condo or house with 2-3 bedroom. Our boys are 10 and 14 years..we are very thankful for property agents or private persons without buying a
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: DVM Laurie Droke’s License Renewed by RobertJ @ 08/31/15 01:05 PM

Great place to vacation, but the Bannana Republic stigma looms.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: DVM Laurie Droke’s License Renewed by Maya House @ 08/31/15 11:37 AM

This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable! This looks/smells so intentional and personal right now, and that shouldn't be the case. Diane hit it on the head: "Aiding (not blocking) in licensing should be the aim of the authorities." T
Gone but not forgotten
Jump to new posts Re: Colleen Schwendinger by CaptTom @ 08/31/15 11:26 AM

What a tragedy! We will all miss Colleen. I cannot imagine the pain that Glenn is going through right now. Please accept my deepest condoleances. We all knew Colleen's enthusiasm to party and have fun and her desire to live life to the fullest.
Ambergris Caye
Well, if the market continues to tank, I know where I'LL go to live..... .....and, apparently, with no local issues.... .....btw, I'll bring my own biodegrading toilet.
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: t's Official. Southwest Airline in Belize! by ScubaLdy @ 08/31/15 09:21 AM

I'm staying (this week) with friends in the foothills of Northern California. Because Southwest is now flying to Belize they are making reservations to come in January. Great fares posted and they can use their SW credits. The more (airlines) the
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 31, 2015 by Marty @ 08/31/15 08:55 AM

From Belmopan... That second line of cloud from the collapsing Erika crossed over Belize this morning, causing a patchy line of scattered rain showers the full length of the country, that is dying out, the remaining rain is going towards the Yuc
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Fall in love with Belize with this couple.... by Conch Creative @ 08/31/15 07:59 AM

Thank you so much FlyingRiki and you too Maya House. We'll make sure to share the next one we feel really shows off our beautiful island.
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: August 31, 2015 by elbert @ 08/31/15 06:32 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning we have sun and calm sea. Our expected high is 90.
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: August 31, 2015 by Marty @ 08/31/15 06:21 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, Ris
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
365 Belize
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 42 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,029 Registered Members
44 Forums
60,661 Topics
453,385 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.