Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tropical Storms & Hurricanes
Jump to new posts Tropical Wave shows signs of development by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Conditions will become highly favourable later this week for the development of a Tropical Wave as it approaches the Eastern Caribbean. The Miami-based National Hurricane Center says that the Tropical Wave, which is located several hundred miles
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Reef Village not refunding security deposit by Ragnar @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Hi All, Reef Village, now known as Barrier Reef Resort has not refunded my security deposit. It's been 3 months since I left Belize and all they done is give me fake promises. It is always "tomorrow" and "soon". At first they bl
Classifieds
Jump to new posts For sale 2 Digital2pads by Poppie @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Listing for a friend, Brand new Digital2pads, like a iPad mini. 1g memory, s.d. 2 cameras front, back. Lots of pre-installed apps.email, google,games.etc. Great for kids has a jell cover. $250bz, call 607-4034
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Free Skin Cancer Screenings at Zen Arcade by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Dr. Lopez will be doing free screenings at ZEN ARCADE AUGUST 9TH FROM 1:00PM TO 6:00 PM PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GENEROUS OFFER FROM DR. LOPEZ for more information on the Doctor see his website . CLICK HERE for the rest of the story in the
Nature
Jump to new posts Captive wildlife licensing procedures meeting Wed by Marty @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

On behalf of Belize Forest Department and Belize Bird Rescue You are cordially invited to join Belize Forest Officer, Ms. Victoria Cawich, and Belize Bird Rescue Manager, Celeshia Tuy, at 7pm on the evening of the 30th of July at the San Pedro Lion
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for the heads up Belize Bank by dabunk @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

I did the same thing at Belize Bank in PG but walked in the next day and they handed me my card back!!!
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: TV Interview with PM Barrow Sunday the 27th by Marty @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Interview with the PMIf you didn't get a chance to view Prime Minister Hon. Dean Barrow's up close and personal interview last night, here it is!
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Re: VIDEO: Skydive in to the Blue Hole by Marty @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Skydiving into the Blue Hole, Belize HD
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by lil'red @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Thank you to everyone who showed interest and compassion for Bear. He has found his permanent home with a family who already knows him and was very good friends with Jesse. He has a nice big yard and a couple of little dogs that he is familiar with,
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Thanks for the heads up Belize Bank by GLF4 @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

It's funny how the world works. I've been exploring the different banks on AC with regards getting my business and personal accounts up and running. And what better way than to actually deal with customer service. I had my ATM card potentially swal
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paddle Boards by BIGSUPBelize @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

We rent and sell paddleboards in San Pedro. We are located on Chuck and Robbie's Dive Shop.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

Black Orchid & White Spider at El Pilar, Cayo District, Belize - April 2013 One of my favourite images (handheld macro in the shade) from our day exploring El Pilar!
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 28, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

From Belmopan... 08:00 BZT General high humidity air milling around over Belize Guatamala. . .. .That ITCZ activity down south of PG has merged with another one off Honduras and now spread out over most of Belize, bringing more signi
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Looking for by Lola1 @ Yesterday at 07:04 AM

I'm trying to get in touch w Jorge Torres or Doug that has a backhoe that lives north of Blue Reef
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 28, 2014 by elbert @ Yesterday at 06:53 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sea is calm with a breeze from the ENE at 5 mph. Our expected high is 88.
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Looking for by Lola1 @ Yesterday at 06:28 AM

Hi, I'm trying to get in touch with Jorge Torres, has anyone seen him the past few days?
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: July 28, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: July 28, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: An approaching tropical wave supports moist and unstabl
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: July 28, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 05:48 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Dog found by Palapa Bar by tahunt @ Yesterday at 01:17 AM

BelizeBoundSP posted this.... (not sure if its the right dog ) Tuesday evening my dog took off from Lengends and I haven't been able to find her! She is small, black, brown and white terrier looking. She comes to Camellia. If you see her please c
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Dog found by Palapa Bar by Go South @ Yesterday at 12:40 AM

Found a medium sized dog up by the Palapa Bar. She has white paws and chest with a white line on her forehead. No collar, very timid and easily startled.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paddle Boards by pamkillen @ 07/27/14 08:13 PM

I looked all over and ended up shipping new boards in. I looked in Chetumal as well. I ordered soft boards from Greco and it was cheaper to ship because they are so light
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Paddle Boards by lovetotravel @ 07/27/14 08:05 PM

Anyone know of a place in Belize where I can buy paddle boards at a good price? Thanks!
Ambergris Caye
quality of life crimes What a term! What kind of Ding-A-Ling thought this was a good idea? Responsible citizens have lights and bells. Gang members like the MS 13 never have bells on their bikes and this allows the police to discriminate between th
Ambergris Caye
Robin Goes Bell Hunting All this week we've been reporting on the crackdown on quality of life crimes. This has resulted in scores of arrests for minor offences such as bikes without bells or lights. The effect has been a rush on these items at the
Employment
Jump to new posts House Cleaning Position Available by mega @ 07/27/14 05:42 PM

House cleaner needed for a two-adult, four-children family home. Main duties: basic daily cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping down surfaces and cleaning bathrooms. Laundry every other day; machine wash & dry, hand fold a
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (tropicguy), 141 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17353 Members
44 Forums
57141 Topics
442329 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.