Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
News
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: December 18, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

More News: Scroll up from here LOVE FM Document Enveiled Outlinign Regulations And Policies A formal document outlining regulations and policies seeking to provide job security and a level playing field in all the municipalities around th
News
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: December 18, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5 and CTV 3 Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and the Dickie Bradley Specials T
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Belizean Powder/Poda Buns by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:27 AM

Powder Bun Bars This the 1/2 recipe of Belizean Powder (Poda) Buns. Instead of making them individually, I made them like a bar and cut them into serving size bars. You won't have to put your hand into a sticky dough if you don't want to. These are
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by azbob @ Yesterday at 04:26 AM

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour surgical procedure. A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. Nurse,' he mum
History
Jump to new posts Book on Belizean History by Marty @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

British Honduras: The Invention of a Colonial Territory
News
Jump to new posts Foursome Of Presidents To Placencia: SICA Summit by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:58 AM

And while the 13 bilateral agreements made the headlines in Belize and Guatemala tonight, really they were secondary to the 44th SICA Summit of Heads of State. As the pro-tem president of SICA, Belize hosted the Summitt
News
Jump to new posts Re: BTB: New Marketing & Industry Relations Director by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:56 AM

Embarrassment for BTB – Director Marketing Resigns In Controversy Right now, the Belize Tourism Board is reeling from a developing scandal: one of their senior executives has resigned in the wake of reports that he lied on h
Belize District
Jump to new posts Mayor Bradley Threatens Media by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:55 AM

Will Belize City Mayor Darrell Bradley run for another term as the mayor of Belize City? It seems like we ask that question just about every other day – and that’s because the mayor just won’t give us a stra
Belize District
Jump to new posts Re: Stake Bank Project Unveiled by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:54 AM

COLA Calls For Stake Bank Port The activist organization COLA was back on the streets today. Along with FECTAB they’ve been pressing Government of Belize to get more involved in the dispute between the Fort Stre
Travel
Jump to new posts Hulse Explains New Visa Rules by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:53 AM

And while we had the opportunity, we asked Godwin Hulse, who is also the Minister of Immigration, about a memorandum which we received. It details changes in visa requirements and is sent from the Acting Director of Immigrati
Nation
Jump to new posts Belize And Guatemala Sign Historic Agreements by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:52 AM

Today the Placencia Peninsula was the scene of the 44th Summit of central American Heads of State. But while the summit was the main event – an historic signing of 13 bi lateral agreements between Belize and Guatema
Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: December 18, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: December 18, 2014 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Fair and mostly dry conditions prevail. Advisories:
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: PARADISE VILLAS CONDO FOR SALE by Debrar @ 12/17/14 10:25 PM

Both:)
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Paradise Management Limited by Maximus @ 12/17/14 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JZBemail pamela at pmbelize dot com She works at Paradise Management and can put you in the right direction I tried emailing her because I have something she could help me with, but she does not answer her emails. Could so
News
Jump to new posts Re: USA Cuba Policy Changes by elbert @ 12/17/14 05:36 PM

PADI had restrictions on Certifying Cubans to SCUBA Dive and I would think this directly effects that status. I hope to hear from them on this soon.
Sports
Day Dives in Belize Near San Pedro Nice labeling.... Here are some interesting tidbits of the day dives we did in Belize (9 total dives) Belize Night Dive This is a compilation of some of the neat parts of the night dive i
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Power outage by Marty @ 12/17/14 01:23 PM

Power Interruption 3:00pm to 5:00pm, Wednesday, December 17, San Pedro: area on Coconut Drive from Tropic Air to Island Academy. BEL to replace equipment on power distribution system.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Damaged pipe in front of Tropic Air by Marty @ 12/17/14 01:15 PM

Please take note and use the alternate streets. BWS is already on site handling the situation.
Ambergris Caye
Depends which way the wind is blowing....a "square grouper" can come floating in anywhere.
News
Jump to new posts USA Cuba Policy Changes by Marty @ 12/17/14 01:05 PM

Press Release- US Department of State- Dec 17th- Office of the Spokesperson : STATEMENT BY SECRETARY KERRY Announcement of Cuba Policy Changes I was a seventeen year old kid watching on a black and white television set when
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Re: ROADKILL BAR Karaoke party by wade the gringo @ 12/17/14 10:57 AM

Tonight! Wednesday 7:30 PM Karaoke party. The Best Party on the Island!!! Free Cheese Nachos!!!! Fun Times @ The RoadKill bar. Now serving Island Time Brewing " Blonde Ale "
Ambergris Caye
thanks Jim.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: What happen to Amigos Del Mar Dive Shop by Marty @ 12/17/14 10:11 AM

Amigos Del Mar Moves Forward Press Release - Anyone familiar with diving in Belize knows the name Amigos del Mar, fondly known as simply ‘Amigos’. For over twenty five years Amigos have operated one of the premiere diving companies in Be
Ambergris Caye
The area described in the news report is about a half mile from the Mexican border which is a fair distance north of Tranquility. I guess I've walked a mile north of Tranquility and the border is quite a ways north of where I was. Admittedly I have o
Ambergris Caye
Where exactly are we talking about. With regard to strolling along the beach while on vaca, where do we stay away from. Is this near Tranquility? How far north are we talking?
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
SanPedroScoop
Belize City Events

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experience
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17644 Members
44 Forums
58515 Topics
447207 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.