Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: researching Ambergris Caye by ScubaLdy @ 10/23/14 11:14 PM

I made 8 trips down here staying at various places before I moved. When I moved here I rented a small (but comfortable) place in the center of town (above Manelly's Ice Cream). I was able to learn a lot by living there. Eventually I choose to live
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: ROAD NORTH by ScubaLdy @ 10/23/14 11:11 PM

Honestly, is there no way to cut a ditch out to the lagoon and drain this lake?
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Invest 94L by elbert @ 10/23/14 09:15 PM

Almost funny, if we didn't need to take storm threats so seriously. It could go South but might go North unless it goes East then it would go West and this might be Thursday or Friday, or maybe Saturday or Sunday, It might turn around and hit us on M
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by VT-CDN @ 10/23/14 09:01 PM

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/edGL0WrgiH4[/video] http://youtu.be/edGL0WrgiH4
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: ROAD NORTH by lperdue @ 10/23/14 08:55 PM

It will be very welcomed to get the road here!
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Invest 94L by Marty @ 10/23/14 08:15 PM

Jeff Masters: ex-TD 9 is bringing some heavy rains to the Yucatan Peninsula, Belize, Guatemala, and the adjacent waters, and this activity will continue into the weekend. By Saturday, some of the spin associated with TD 9 may emerge over the Western
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts researching Ambergris Caye by Jim & Michelle @ 10/23/14 06:27 PM

Hello everyone, My wife and I (Michelle and Jim) are trying to plan our retirement (5 years out) and Ambergris Caye is one of the places we are looking at. Before we rush into anything we want to plan a trip to Belize in early 2015. Can anyone sugg
Caye Caulker
Good advice, lots of purposely clandestine deals get done in Belize. I cannot count all the investors I've seen get lead down the primrose path. Good friend of mine took a beating years ago right there on Caye Caulker.
Living in Belize
Jump to new posts Living With Horses by Keri @ 10/23/14 05:24 PM

So my step-dad keeps talking about moving to Belize (We currently live in the U.S). He has many crazy ideas, but I think he is serious this time. I'm trying to find out what it is like owning horses in Belize. I have a horse that is pretty much my ch
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: October 23, 2014 by Marty @ 10/23/14 04:07 PM

From Belmopan... 16:00 BZT Scattered showers breaking out all over Belize right now. Not really moving in from the west, mainly just developing out of the humid air as it cools down I have added the Means Seal Level Pressure cha
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Found wallet by Bear @ 10/23/14 04:06 PM

Found her on social media and sent message.
Ambergris Caye
First one that comes to mind is the 32' "Freedom" run by Gilberto "HillyBoo" Lara. Runs about $600USD a day about $400 for a half day. I've not fished with him but my neighbor swears by him. Other folks may have other suggestions.
Nature
Jump to new posts Re: Scourge of the Lionfish by elbert @ 10/23/14 02:48 PM

http://vimeo.com/99204245
Chat Area
Jump to new posts Re: Smiles for the day by Bing Crosby @ 10/23/14 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: champion After a long day of HGB golf on the course, I stopped in at ‘Hooter's’ to see some friends and have some hot Wings and drinks. After being there for a while, one of my friends asked me which waitress I would like t
Ambergris Caye
I am looking at finding a fishing boat with a bathroom for one of my friends that has crohn's disease. He would like to get out fishing at least once while we are down there... I have been down many times and know that this is not normal to have a fi
Gone but not forgotten
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Nabor by Diane Campbell @ 10/23/14 10:51 AM

A Legend and a wonderful presence. Pass in peace.
Gone but not forgotten
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Nabor by Barbara K @ 10/23/14 10:50 AM

So sorry to hear this. He was a great man & performer. Saw him many times over the years and attended a few of his birthday bashes in PG. RIP Mr Paul.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by AJ Baxter @ 10/23/14 09:20 AM

Tropical Garden Macro, San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize - May 2009
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Found wallet by MisterB266 @ 10/23/14 09:17 AM

Sent you a PM.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: ROAD NORTH by Diane Campbell @ 10/23/14 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: SnowWhite5080Could someone explain why there is a gap between the theatre and Solitude? probably waiting for the water to go down a bit? looks like a lot of hardcore will be needed in that area.
Travel
Jump to new posts Re: air traffic to Caribbean down? by Judyann H. @ 10/23/14 09:01 AM

Hello Seashell.....I did not know that....Then it appears Jamaica and other parts of the Caribbean must be doing the same....as airfare to many of these places including Grand Cayman & Aruba can be found at much lower rates than Belize..... It wo
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Found wallet by srichmond @ 10/23/14 08:56 AM

Hi, Pat and Kimmie Stiley asked me to post this. They have found the wallet containing credit cards etc. of Cheleen Orey. If someone knows her, please have her call hte Stileys at 665-1020. Thanks.
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: October 23, 2014 by champion @ 10/23/14 08:50 AM

Originally Posted By: elbertMorning Champion, smell the coffee. season change -was summer now fall winter coming. It is most assuredly is here, but I just don't think of it there.
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Belize Travel Books by EarlyOut @ 10/23/14 08:37 AM

Fodor's Belize 2012 - retails $18.99 US Lonely Planet Belize 2013 - retails $21.99 US Moon Living Abroad Belize 2012 - retails $19.99 US Selling for $12 US each or all 3 for $30 US. If interested, call Belize number 620-9696 or send a PM
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: October 23, 2014 by Marty @ 10/23/14 08:12 AM

From Belmopan... 08:00 BZT Rain swept through parts of southern Belize over night, but by now it has all dried up.. . . .The NOAA maps are now working again. I have shown earlier pictures, because they show what happened last night and in
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Belize Hub
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Click to see information on The Blue Hole Skydive Adventure in Belize
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (arklatex, 1 invisible), 150 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17551 Members
44 Forums
57962 Topics
445451 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.