Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Image from Picture Belize by desertdave @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ScubaLdyWho is that 'masked' (shades to you) man? Yes it be me....desertdave!....lol
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by Otteralum @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Wow! Just wow! So sad to hear.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by t42 @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

So sad to hear. All those years ago at B.C's at Coconuts Hotel so many great laughs and memories. RIP Jessie his love was his dog lets find him a home.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by GwenA @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

We gave each other crap for years. He could call me the B word and get away with it. I was just musing on that the other night. We came to a peaceful respect, as many did. A fine man.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2014 by SimonB @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

.58" http://www.wunderground.com/personal-wea...20140722/mdaily
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by ckocian @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Sad about this. Bear will miss him the most.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by Chloe @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Rest in Peace Jesse, you will be missed.
Nation
Jump to new posts To traverse the quest is to become one with it. by Moby @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: David Jeffrey SpetchGreetings "Titles of officials placed here" such as for example this copy just sent to: (...) After reionizing electrons the answer came back thus: We dream, we believe, we are reborn. Conscious
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: Political Poetry by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

African Descendants By Abdulmajeed K. Nunez One hundred African descendants are now returning from Guatemala After attending a conference with ONECA In attendance were Creoles, Ketchi, Maya from Guatemala Other indigenous peoples and the Garifuna C
Corozal
Jump to new posts "CANE FARMERS DAY" to be celebrated by Marty @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

The end of an awesome Sugar Cane season calls for celebration, even in the advent of an embattled closed season. The Belize Sugar Cane Farmers Association Corozal Division celebrates 55 years. This years motto "Celebrating 55 years in the sug
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by tortuga.chica @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Condolences to his family and all who knew him.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by bobcat bill @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Holy Hot Sauce!!! Say good by my friend.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by Bear @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Ah no...He often took objection to my carpet bomb posting on the AC board when I first joined (and I get why as time has passed). Although I had no idea what the outcome would be I looked forward to eventually meeting the man. An opportunity lost.
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Re: Tasty Fruits To Try In Belize by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Thanks so much. I use Dragon Fruit like you use Kiwi. It is a pretty red or pink with lots of little black seeds. It is good in a fruit salad.
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by SimonB @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

For your information I'm a humanist not a homosexual activist which is why I feel sorry for you having to live with these thoughts tormenting your mind.
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2014 by ScubaLdy @ Yesterday at 12:00 PM

How much rain did we get last night? I had at least an inch on my floor. LOL That's before I got soaked closing the windows.
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by David Jeffrey Spetch @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

ragman, so far you I like and here is the answer to your question. Because Simon, like every other homosexual activist when faced with facts that reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be, is desperately scrambli
Employment
Jump to new posts Young Professional, looking to Relocate by NPatterson @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

My parents just moved to Hopkins, Belize. I am cureently a Personal Banker with 8 years of Sales/Finance. Will be visiting in September for two weeks, looking for employment opportunity. I will be pursuing a Masters in International Business starti
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by SimonB @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Shit. RIP Jesse.
Gone but not forgotten
Jump to new posts Jesse Cope by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

we have lost one of my buds…. peace to you my friend…. Editor of the San Pedro Daily in his most recent incarnation, long time resident of San Pedro, and before that a resident & lover of Hawaii as well… here's another thread about Jesse: http
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Jesse Cope by Marty @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

much love and many tears. love that man….. aloha my friend….
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Jesse Cope by lil'red @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

It is with sadness that I must bring the news of the passing of Jesse Cope. He fell ill earlier this week and was admitted to Belize Healthcare Partners where, late last evening, he succumbed to his illness. Though words are of little help, he was we
Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: July 23, 2014 by Marty @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

From Belmopan... 11:00 BZT I don't know if the Belize Met Office is asleep this morning, because it is showing yesterdays weather information. The NOAA Satellite chart obviously showed the yellow front line wrong, way behind t
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: How many sleeps??? by KennyJoeBob @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

13 sleeps; I'll be down on August 4th for a week! Can't wait, even though I was just there in April.
Nation
Jump to new posts Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies by ragman @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Then why are you and others posting?
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (ScubaLdy, 3 invisible), 135 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17344 Members
44 Forums
57089 Topics
442148 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.