Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Caye Caulker
Jump to new posts Re: Non-travel site recommendations by RedRover @ 05/27/16 06:54 AM

Or try this site on Trip Advisor https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g291963-i5734-Caye_Caulker_Belize_Cayes.html RedRover96
Food & Recipes
Jump to new posts Ginger Pork and Broccoli by Marty @ 05/27/16 06:45 AM

Ingredients 4 ounces cubed pork loin 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 teaspoons minced ginger 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 cup cooked brown rice 1 cup chopped cauliflower 1 cup chopped broccoli 2 tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons sliced scallion a dash re
History
Jump to new posts Celebrate Our Forefathers by Marty @ 05/27/16 06:41 AM

By G. Michael Reid I do not share the sentiment that we have too many holidays in Belize. In fact, I believe that we could do with a few more so that the working class people can get a break. In what amounts to nothing short of modern day slavery,
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 27, 2016 by elbert @ 05/27/16 06:29 AM

On Ambergris Caye this morning the sun came up on a calm sea and clear sky. The breeze is from the South-East at 5 mph and the expected high is 90.
Nature
A Spider vs. Gecko Battle Showed Me the True Heart of Belize By Jennifer Billock It was 2 a.m. I was huddled in the middle of my bed at Chaa Creek, a luxury jungle resort in Belize, trembling and staring at the blanket I just chucked to t
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Belize Weather Forecast: May 27, 2016 by Marty @ 05/27/16 06:14 AM

Belize Weather Forecast: May 27, 2016 General Situation: Belize NMS: Mainly fair, warm and mostly dry weather conditions prevail the next few days. Advisories: None. 24-hour forecast: Mostly sunny today, partly cl
Belize District
Jump to new posts Crooked Tree Causeway Gets Overdue Attention by Marty @ 05/27/16 06:09 AM

Crooked Tree Village is the home to about a thousand people and is an area that seems to only get attention during election time or when the rains come and the causeway gets flooded. There is, however, some good news this evening as funding o
News
The Talks in Istanbul, Turkey Earlier this week, a delegation led by Foreign Minister Wilfred Elrington met with his Guatemalan counterpart in Istanbul, Turkey. Earlier this week Cabinet announced the statutory instrument limiting movement on t
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Media taken on tour of Blackadore Caye by Marty @ 05/27/16 05:32 AM

Behind The Blackadore Curtain We first reported on Blackadore Caye in 2005. That's when reports were that Hollywood Mega star Leonardo Di Caprio had bought the 104 acre private island off the coast of Ambergris Caye. In the 11 years interveni
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: 'Round the Island Charter by Diane Campbell @ 05/27/16 04:58 AM

You can go round the island on a normal tour boat. Ask the local tour companies if they will do a charter for you.
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: 'Round the Island Charter by SimonB @ 05/26/16 07:34 PM

Phil is right. Can't be done, can't get through the channel at the north end with a sailboat of an overnight/onboard stay size. There's the distance involved as well, round trip would be about 60 miles. Usually charter clients take at least 3 days to
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: 'Round the Island Charter by Phil @ 05/26/16 05:52 PM

Cant sail the Northern part of the Caye as its too shallow up the back and front on the Northern sections and getting in and out the Reef is impossible to get past Rocky Point. Skiff only. Serious Adventures do it as a three stop Snorkel Trip to Baca
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts 'Round the Island Charter by Larry Pfeifer @ 05/26/16 05:06 PM

I'm looking to take my girlfriend on a sail around the island for her birthday. Does anyone have a charter company they recommend or know of one that hosts this type of tour?? Thanks Y'all!
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: $15,000 car burned in San Pedro by BZ Bound @ 05/26/16 04:47 PM

Golf carts are the norm on the island. There are more cars now than there used to be and due to more development, there are more trucks as well. As far as the Ford is concerned, the possibility of arson should be investigated, but the possibility of
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Watch Battery Replacement by SimonB @ 05/26/16 01:29 PM

Seaturtle. Just south of Elvi's on the other side of the street. Middle Street.
Nation
End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF'
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Benefit for The Inspiration Center by Marty @ 05/26/16 12:51 PM

The Inspiration Center (their motto is, aptly, Where Hope Lives) was founded in 2014 by our Prime Ministerís wife, The First Lady of Belize, Kim Simplis-Barrow to help some of the most vulnerable children in Belize. The facilities
History
Jump to new posts History of the Fishing Industry in San Pedro by Marty @ 05/26/16 12:36 PM

SPHC presents the History of the Fishing Industry in San Pedro The San Pedro House of Culture (SPHC) has launched a new exhibit showcasing the history of the fishing industry in San Pedro. The exhibition, which hallma
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Watch Battery Replacement by Biker @ 05/26/16 11:00 AM

Anyone know of someone who can do a standard watch battery replacement on the island?
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Container home builders - contact info wanted plz by Judyann H. @ 05/26/16 08:54 AM

The place South that Silver is asking about sounds like it's going to be pretty nice..... you can find it at www.facebook.com/Staxsunset/?fref=ts ....However, I'm a sucker for a wine bar cafe..... Plus they are building close to our home.....You mig
Ambergris Caye
Jump to new posts Re: Crocodile Sighting by Bear @ 05/26/16 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By elbertAC Lover, I wouldn't do anything. The crock hasn't hurt anything and can be just left alone. ...They are one of our islands treasures. Charge tourist to see your crock under the dock and make some lemonaid.
Previous Days Weather
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Weather Forecast: May 26, 2016 by Marty @ 05/26/16 07:53 AM

From Belmopan... The high level remains clear for us, but a large ITCZ swell-up over Honduras Pacific coast around midnight, moving away. As you can see things are getting more active in our area, but not over Belize at present. There
Daily news prior to today
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Belize News: May 26, 2016 by Marty @ 05/26/16 06:57 AM

The Newco Ghost of Previous Government's Past You may remember Newco, as a European Consortium which had a brief 30-year concession agreement with the Previous Musa Government over the Management and control of the Philip Goldson International
Daily news prior to today
Jump to new posts Today's Belize News: May 26, 2016 by Marty @ 05/26/16 06:57 AM

FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes,
Specials & Events
Jump to new posts Maypole Dance w/ the Charikanari Dancers by Marty @ 05/26/16 06:50 AM

Join us this Friday at the San Pedro House of Culture as we revive the traditional Maypole dance. Performing will be the Black & White Charikanari Dancers. This events will be a fundraising event for the cultural dance group. Performing will be t
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Forum Calendar
Specials & Events
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,422 Registered Members
44 Forums
62,718 Topics
458,370 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.