I have some final questions.... helpful answers please

Do we need to bring a mosquito net for above the bed? We are staying at Xanadu and from what I've seen they don't have them. Many of my travels would have been miserable without a mosquito net for night time... and they are quite romantic! Are they needed forr Ambergris?

Day Tours: we had planned to do a river tubing/ Altun Ha day trip but I have been reading about the Lamanai/ New River trip. Any advice? We are unfortunately not staying long, so are only planning on one day trip.... plus we want all the relaxing time we can get. We would prefer to stay away from tourists and cruise ships, which seems impossible. Do you recommend one of these trips over the other? Any advice/suggestions/experiences?

And the big bad bug spray question..... I would prefer to avoid DEET, and a few bites never killed anyone. Is a basic repellant ok there? A natural one? (Yes, scubaron- a natural bug spray, as in I'm vegeratian, a member of GreenPeace and I don't use any chemical products wink ) Any suggestions- what do you use?

That's it.... can't wait for our trip. We're leaving next Thursday.
Thanks everyone.
Sophie