Well the restaurant list w/everyone's input is definitely something to print out, and I just wondered (as polling is disabled here) if people could do the same thing as far as hotels, especially those of you who've been back and to different properties on AC.

If you could rate the hotel as far as things like:

- Proximity to town;
- What the beach was like as far as being able to walk in the water;
- Whether the hotel was noisy or not;
- Whether the hotel had a pier (that you could either snorkel around or get a water taxi from);
-If the hotel had dining and bar facilities;
- If the hotel had a pool;
- If the hotel had an entertainment night.

And anything else you can think of!

Right now I THINK I'm looking at Exotic Caye, Belizean Shores, Banyan Bay and Banana Beach (which said it's across from a quarter mile opening in the reef, so gets more wave action, good beach, less grass, etc) but I do like the idea of the "cabana" type rooms.

They all seem to be in the price range I'm looking at, so just wondered if anyone could rate maybe those four and tell me the pros and cons for each one!

I know you'll all be SO glad once I've got this narrowed down and actually get the trip booked, even though it's months away!!

Oh, just one other thing - could you just respond to this if you've been a guest and any of these hotels and not if you're trying to promote it?!!!!

Thanks! wink

Cheers!
Moon