Hello all,
Regretfully returned from wonderful San Perdo Oct 21 and had the best time. After researching the boards religiously we choose Ramone's for our honeymoon. It was wonderful. We stayed in Suite 1 and loved every part of it.
When we arrived we sat on the porch, enjoyed the veiw and drank our complimentery champayne. Not 5 minutes after arrived, Isla, a dog who adopted the suite came and joined us. The dog was great at first but as the trip went on, she would follow us everywhere and became a nuisance but we both miss her.
Since it was the off season, it seemed as if we were the only ones at Ramones which was wonderful. The grounds are unreal and I couldn't imagine anyone not floored by how beautiful the resort is. Our room was wonderful and there were NO FLEAS!!
Our first day we rented golf carts and rode around the entire island until we ran out of juice on the other side of the ferry. (We were told not to go over the ferry but I quess I missed that part) It was quite funny for us but I felt bad because the staff had to retrieve the cart after we made it back to the resort. Sorry!
The island is beautiful and the people are great. I have much more to say but my boss just called. Oh I wish I were there. I will continue later.