WHAT has happened to this board? It seems to have become a battle-ground rather than the informative, entertaining place it once was. I'm saddened to see that some "members" are turning on each other, especially in posts where a non-regular has hopped on to ask questions about a first-time trip. If you have a beef with a member, please, please take it outside (possibly in an e-mail or private message if they're available here) the "about Ambergris" forum. If you see something that is in error, certainly point it out so the OP is properly informed, but don't attack other members in a public post that asks for opinions. People who post personal attacks are high-jacking the well-intentioned original post and turning it into a mud-fest. It's not good for the island, and it's not good for morale here.

I used this site extensively when planning my wedding trip two years ago, and it seems to have gone down-hill since then.

That said, I know most of us here are happy, fun-loving people either looking for advice or happy to give it to new-comers, and lots of people have become true friends through this site.

Please, for those of you who are being bad apples, take your issues outside a general request for information. Your personal attacks are making us all and the island look bad.