Hey- I need a bit of advice and expertise. I am travelling to Belize with my three kids, I know some of you know how old they are since I have asked a lot of questions - but they are 9, 11 and 16 and are great adventurous travellers. We will be driving from Belize City to San Ignacio on Sept. 28th. I am planning to spend 2 days in San Ignacio. Have thought Clarissa Falls for lodging sounds great and since folks rave about the soup I will need to try it. What would be best to do? I would like the kids to explore Mayan ruins and learn a bit about them. They would also like to try cave tubing. I have read a bit about Ian Anderson but seem to think he does trips for days rather than just 1? Is this correct? I have read about a variety of caves- anyone have advice about which would be best? What suggestions do you experienced travellers have? I am trying to save a bit of the cost of going from AC on these trips since there are 4 of us. We will hang out on AC for a week after the mainland jaunt. Any ideas would be great. I have been reading a lot of guide books but would love to hear it from all of you.

Thanks - Mo & group