In light of the recent posts about tourism and roads and garbage, I thought I would add my list of things I don't like...

1.I can never pay for a drink at Pedro's, which leads me to being overserved, which I'm sure is taking years off of my life!

2.When I go to Amanda Syme's house she feeds me WAY to much, which makes me not fit into my Speedo's very well!

3. Everyone is SO damn friendly...what the hell are they up to????? Who says hello to strangers these days????

4.They bartenders at BC's know me by name and what I drink...they MUST be overcharging me, and using that great service as a coverup!!!

5.They sea is about 85 degrees in February. How can I dive without a hood and heavy wetsuit and booties? I might get a scratch just wearing swimtrunks! Not safe!

6.What is that Estel lady up to??? Feeding me those fry jacks every morning...is she trying to give me a heart attack??? I'm gonna keep an eye on her.

7.And why do I go there and meet all of these computer geeks from some chat room everytime...are they trying to pull an identity theft trick on me?????

8.And all of that sunshine...don't we know what that causes!!! Too much UV rays!!

9.And when I'm there in february all of these damn people are falling out of the sky...VERY annoying!!!

10. So I have been to Belize 14 times. I'm giving it one more chance, and if things don't improve soon, that's it! I'm going to start vacationing in Winnepeg!