Hi everybody!!!! My name is Melissa and I'm hoping to make some friends and get some good advice before I move there in 4 years. My father in law is a big wig with Sueno del Mar and hopefully my husband and I will move there as soon as our youngest daugter graduates high school. I'm hoping to run the customer service side and my husband the dive side. We went to Belize last year and I absolutely loved it!!!! I'm so excited and looking forward to moving there but I really know nothing about what I'll have to do when I get there. What are the rules for people moving there? Does anybody have any good tips for me? I also thought it would be nice to make some friends before I got there. Anybody need another friend? I'll let you know a little about me; I'm 36 years old and married to my high school sweetheart. We have 2 kids 14 and 16. We have an English Bulldog, a pomeranian, a cat, a kitten and a featherless bird(what are the rules for bringing animals in?) I don't dive but my husband loves it. My son is going to college to learn how to run his own surf shop and my daughter wants to go to college to become a marine biologist. As you can tell, we all love the ocean. I don't know what else I could tell you but if there's anything you want to know, just ask. Any friends or advice would be great. Thank you