Quickie report: We were in San Pedro for 10 days with 8 guests and a bunch of our local friends. This is my first food / fun report so bear with me.

Lunch - Blue Water grill Great as always, Friendly staff

Dinner - (a few times) at El Patio really good, nice staff, all of us Loved it. Saw IgaKen / IgaMel there too.

Lunch / Dinner - Sweet Basil's, again, everyone loved it , Great staff, Very friendly owners, Excellent service, (No I am not related to them) Dinner and desert were outstanding. Loved meeting Rex their old English sheepdog (kinda partial we have 2 ourselves).

Breakfast - Luna (Journeys end) very good breakfast, friendly staff.

Lunch - Tackle box Norte (Way Up North) stopped by for some afternoon appetizers and drinks. Did some snorkeling right off their docks, food is good ,small menu but good for a quickie lunch. Nice staff.

Dinner - (Take out) Pasta La Vista lasagna and garlic bread for like 20 people. (Big football party @ 2miles house that day)- Fantastic, Doesn't get any better, every one had seconds. (Thanks Sherry)

Breakfast - Captain Morgans - good food no complaints

Lunch - Carumbas - Me & Captain Jeff, I had a fajita and I forget what he had because I was too busy bull$#!ting with him. Very good, nice staff. (Disclaimer: I am stealing this portion of Captain Jeffs food report this month as I bought him lunch so I get to report on this restaurant) smirk .

Dinner - Casa Picaso - What can I say that hasn't already been said? Totally satisfied customers here, every last one of us. Thank you Chris & Jenn for your great food and super hospitality
Absolutely one of our favorite restaurants on the island.

Party - BC's Beach Bar, Great BBQ on Sundays With Dennis Wolfe and the usual suspects to set the mood. We had a contingent of 20 or so people from north of the cut there with us, And some of us jammed with the band. This is the place to be on Sundays for sure. (It's good other days also) The Bartenders are great and lots of fun too. Oh yea, saw Tacogirl, The Iga's, to name a few.

Provisions - My man Simon at Lagniappe Provisioning www.lagniappe-belize.com hooked us up with the freshest stuff on the Island delivered right to our kitchen and into our fridge. (Sorry about the 2 trips you had to make Simon) blush

Last edited by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT; 01/28/08 12:36 PM.