If this has not been seen before I attach for feel good reasons if nothing else:-

"Belmopan - 01 October, 2000.
Marion Jones, Olympic champion of Belizean descent, has sent a message to the people of Belize.

She said that she knew about the threat of Hurricane Keith and that she was keeping herself informed of the evolving situation. She asked that the following message from her be delivered:

"My heart goes out to all the people of Belize who are suffering from the hurricane. You should know that people all over the world who don't even know are pulling for you and hoping and praying for your safety. You are especially constantly in my thoughts and look forward to being with you in the near future. God bless you all."

Miss JOnes made the remarks in Sydney when she accepted the offer of Prime Minister Musa to confer on her the Order of Belize and name her Ambassador at Large for Sports.

At the appropriate time, she will come to Belize to accept the award, but in the meantime she stressed that the people of Belize were constantly in her thoughts."

From http://www.belize.gov.bz/

I would like to say to all my family and fellow Belizeans that my prayers are with you all.

Teli in Cayman Islands