Hi Everybody

I had the most wonderful dive the other day I just have to tell everyone!!

I dived Tuffy Canyons - right in front of San Pedro Town last weekend. As soon as I submurged and looked around I couldn't believe my eyes... had to be at least 10 dolphins swimming around just within visibility range. They were all assorted sizes, a lot of large ones and a number of much smaller ones which I guess may have been babies because they stuck extremely close to the larger animals. My divemaster (and also PADI certified dive instructor with Barefoot Watersports <[email protected]> , Roberto Canul told me that some of them were mating.

Anyway, for the entire 35 minute dive the dolphins stayed with us. They played some neat antics and would dive down real deep and then torpedo to the surface. Our safety cover man up top, Orlando, and Dawn O'Connor, one of the owners of Barefoot Watersports, said that they played around the boat on the surface the whole time too!!

So, an incredible and enjoyable trip was had by all.

Oh, and by the way, I also saw a very large nurse shark very close up. When we looked under a shelf in the coral I counted over 10 large lobsters in one hole - I think they were waving at me. Groupers were everywhere as well as some of the most colourful reef fish I have ever seen.

This was one of the most incredible wildlife dives I have ever experienced.

Since the hurricane the wild life on and around the reef has been prolific. Each time I have been to Hol Chan recently I have spotted turtles.

If you have never tried snorkeling or diving now is a wonderful time to learn on Ambergris Caye.

Just had to share my experience. Okay, I'll stop now. Bye