from Monkey Bites.....

I have been trying to get away from using styrofoam to go containers for a long time now and think I have finally succeeded. Paper coffee cups have replaced the old foam ones, take out containers will now be white paper boxes instead of the old foam standby. Side dishes like pasta salad and potato salad will be in a 6 oz coffee container instead of plastic or foam. Fish and chimps will come is an English style newspaper cone or paper to go box. (pardon the pun)
Take away bags are going to paper instead of plastic, we will be offering to refill water bottles for one dollar and will be seperating plastics from trash.
The lunch menu has also changed, to be more of an a-la-carte finger foods style. Shrimp poppers, cinnamon french toaster stix, chicken fingers, ham and cheese fried jacks, onion rings and a wee kiddie menu. This is an effort to be more affordable for the locals who eat at my place often. Breakfast will remain the same, with some new items like fried donuts and apple fried jacks, and will be served with the usual fruit on the side.
We also have a customer appreciation card that allows for one free meal with every 12 meals purchased. The juices are very popular and we have sun tea and iced coffee and well as sodas.