The "Fyah-man", Reggae-dancehall legend Capleton is in Belize tonight.

He will be performing on Saturday night at the SacaChispa Football Field in San Pedro. It promises to be one of the biggest concerts San Pedro has seen and Capleton told us why he plans to make his first concert in Belize memorable. Monica Bodden was at the airport this morning when he made touchdown.

Capleton - Reggae Artist
"No it's not my first time; I have been to Belize before. I am no stranger to Belize, it's all about love - it's all about blessing. Good to be here and feeling great and ready for the event and I know the fans ready - it's all about the fyah, it's all about righteousness, about upliftment for the people, upliftment for the youths. You can expect a lot of fyah, a lot of energy, a lot of love. More love Belize - king of fyah."

Monica Bodden
"How long will you be here in Belize?"

Capleton - Reggae Artist
"I am supposed to be leaving on Sunday or Monday so I will be here for a couple days."

Monica Bodden
"So everybody can just expect a good positive show?"

Capleton - Reggae Artist
"Definitely like always. I am no stranger to Belize. The people know what to expect. They know what the fyah man is all about. It's all about motivation for the people, it's all about upliftment, it's all about righteousness, it's all about the fyah and when I say fyah it is not on a destructive level and it is on a metaphorical level. Fyah is all about for the purification of humanity, be conscious, be righteous, stay away from immorality, injustice, inequality, manipulation, death without dignity, exploitation, visa restriction and it goes on and on. So it's a pleasure being here and joy to the Belizean people and looking forward for a great show."

The show also features performances by Jamaican dancehall artists Mr. Lexx and Jah Thunder. Advance Tickets are $75. And $100 at the door.

Channel 7