Greetings,
I have been reading this and the Belize forum since I moved to Belize permanently 6 years ago.
I have seen people slammed for self-promotion, so I'll just say this once. If the moderators want to remove this post, it's their call.
I have been in the fine woodworking business for 38 years.
I have recently moved some of my machinery down from Florida, and am setting up a small shop on Caye Caulker.
There is a link to some pictures of some of my work in my profile, I have a much larger portfolio on my computer.
I can make anything out of wood. I design, fabricate, finish and install cabinetry, furniture, free-standing or built in, also do trim work. This is my labor of love and I also do entire wood structures. I also work with reliable contractors for concrete, CBS or insulated panel systems.
My email is [email protected], I would be delighted to meet, discuss, collaborate on design of anything anyone wants custom built. I have done work in Belize already, as far away as the Benque Viejo area, will meet with you if interested, show you more pictures, discuss any project you may desire.
Thanks and regards, Dennis

Last edited by artisan; 06/07/11 10:22 PM.