This Weekend at the Theater

Thanksgiving Classics Weekend

6pm The Wizard of Oz, (1939) Judy Garland....Come and see this all time favorite for the whole family...one of the most watched films of all time.

8pm Blue Man Group - How to be a Megastar. These guys are amazing and if you have never seen one of thier perfomances this is your chance to see it on the big screen..
Pretty amazing version of The Who's Teenage Wasteland using pvc pipe and drums. Something for the whole family to enjoy.

9:30pm Casablanca (1942) Humphrey Bogart/Ingrid Bergman/Paul Henried.....A timeless classic about an expat running a bar in a foreign land. Rick Blaine (Bogart) is the proprietor of Ricks, and sticks his neck out for nobody. Things change when his true love Ilsa (Bergman) re-enters his life with her new husband.

See these two American Classics as they were meant to bee seen, on the big screen. Digitally remastered. (No scratches, splices clicks or pops.) unedited & in thier original 4:3 format.

POST IT HERE....A couple of requests to do the Dark side of OZ. I am willing to do it if there is enough interest.
For those unfamiliar it is running the Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon as the soundtrack.

There are many rumours and speculation that Roger Waters wrote Dark Side as a tribute to Judy Garland and as an alternate soundtrack to Wizard of Oz.

I tried it the other night and it is pretty freaky how some of it matches up, but you be the judge.
check out this link
http://thepinksync.tripod.com/

20 responses and I'll do it.

Paradise Theater
Boca del Rio Bridge
Bar/AC/No Mosquitos