Reggae, R&B and Country sensation Judy Boucher is back in Belize to perform before legions of her fans this holiday weekend. The Vincentian singer, famous for her string of timeless hits including 'Can't Be With You Tonight' and 'That Night We Met', will be performing at the House of Culture on Saturday night. If you cannot wait to see her on stage before then you can attend her autograph signing at the Biltmore tonight and see her perform on Open Your Eyes on Friday morning. According to Boucher fans can expect her to cover the gamut of her music.

Judy Boucher, Musical Artist

"I always give a hundred and ten percent. We will be doing a series of sounds from most of my albums so in other words it is a compiled show of love songs from my first album and there is about ten albums. We made some nice choices so hopefully everyone will hear their favorites."

Isani Cayetano

"What brought you back to Belize the fourth time around?"

Judy Boucher

Judy Boucher

"Well it's a place that I love. Many, many years ago, I came here to do a show at the Biltmore Hotel and from there I went on to do a show at Cayo and the third time I think it was more or less a place in the town-the town hall or community center, sort of-but yes so the people were asking for me to come back and here I am; always eager to please."

Isani Cayetano

"Interestingly, your music over the years have transcending beyond the adult contemporary audience who are undoubtedly your fans to a more younger audience. You go to a karaoke session and your songs are being performed by a teenage audience or a youthful audience. In terms of new music or what can be expected in terms of the demography of the shows to be held this weekend, what can we look forward to?"

Judy Boucher

"Well I think we are going to go back to the first album to now. There are actually ten albums. The songs tend to never die; it goes from generation to generation all the way down. Karaoke, you can't go to a karaoke and not hear a Judy Boucher."

DJ Lindy D

DJ Lindy D, Concert Promoter

"The main concert is Saturday at the House of Culture. Leading up to the main concert, we will be having autograph night at P.G. Embassy Bar and Lounge in Forest Home-that's in Toledo District. That's tomorrow and tonight we will be at the Biltmore, a happy hour. So the vibes is nice and lovely. P.G. the wait, the Belize people the wait, everybody just di wait fi make this whole weekend flow."

Isani Cayetano

"Ticket prices and anything else that can be expected from this weekend's concerts?"

DJ Lindy D

"Yeah. You can get the tickets for the Saturday concert at Stone's Music, Tambran's Music at the Commercial Center, you can also get it at Macy's Kitchen on Bishop Street. That's the main spots that you can get the tickets. In P.G. for the autograph night, she will be performing there also. You can get that at Plus 501 media and DJ Fresh Music Outlet. The tickets for Belize is fifty for the single and ninety for the couple."

Channel 5