Okay, I have some more questions. You guys are all so good about answering. And the boards have been alittle dry lately, I've seen this place on fire, and lately it's just smoldering. I need my daily fix. HELP!

Coming down in November-second time. Staying at Tropica. Want to know what's down farther south to see. I read there is a point where they are excavating another type of ruin??? Is it worth the golf trip down that way?? We did go as far north as Captain Morgan's, but really never went that far south.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, what's up with the religious place up north. Kinda gave us the creeps, we stood there and just looked at the grounds couldn't quite figure it out. Not a soul around. My dad is coming with us this time and he said a nun that he knows ask him to tell so and so she said hi. The only thing I can figure is this place. Does anybody know what it is. It has a big statue of a whale out front.

Another question, I have read about snorkeling somewhere near down town San Pedro near the park?? Supposedly there is a small blue hole? Anybody know? Maybe down by the cemetary?

Okay, one more. Tropica advertises for a snorkle picnic. You go out and collect fish, lobster and then cook it on a nearby beach. Sounds wonderful, gotta do this. Anyone know?

Hope this gets some good responses.

Thanks everybody!!
In love with Starbucks coffee (for right now) and Ambergris Caye.