boo....BOOOOOO
TO ALL THE PIPL WHO YR AFTER YR GO OUT FOR AN EVENING OF THIER FAVORITE CHOICE IN MUSIC OFFERED IN SAN PEDRO ....AND FOR FREE...BLOODY FREE...
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GONE OUT IN YUR OWN HOME TOWN AND HAD THE WORST MUSICAL EXPIERIENCE OF YUR LIFE ...
AND AT COST-LARGE.....
WELL EVERY NITE WHEN I WATCH THE MUSICIANS OF SAN PEDRO DO THIER TOURISM SETS...
I SEE .. THE TOURIST CROUD
HAVIN THE. BEST TIME ....NITE AFTER NIGHT.....FOE-FREE......
AND THEY KNEW WHEN THEY GOT TO THIER PLC OF PARTAE ,,,FOR THE EVENING ... THAT WITH OUT DOUBT ... THE MUSIC..WHICH EVER TYPE... WAS GONNA BE GREAT .... S.P. STYLE....

HERE'S THE RUBB....

PHIL...THE TIPJAR .....IT JINNGLES AT BEST....IT SHOULD BE FULL-AH-BLUE...LIKE OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE REEF.....

GESZZZZZZ FOLKS ...

you spend thousands fi a few wks if that, fi wahn great expierience in san pedro....and the nights out , awi the music scene is certainley one of the highlights to remember... dont you think ...leaving a great big gratuity for the musicians...is worth the great big enjoyment you've recieved.....?/

dahHHHHH

I HATE SEEIN ''PHIL'' AWI WAH EMPTY BELLY SO

the musicians of san pedro put it all out there for our foriegn ,belize-lovin friends/tourists...dedicated to bringing you the best music
live
in san pedro....
show them from yur heart then yur wallet by feeding ''phil'' the tipjar
oh.... did i happen to mention

I HATE SEEIN ''PHIL'' AWI WAH BELLY EMPTY SO

[musicians.feed on applause and dancers ...but .. they eat green ]