well fishing fans ,here the skinny on the fishing ..4-30-5-3 ,,eastwinds am ,almost everyday ,they say east the fish bite the least ?? fishing was good not great but good ,this trip was a quick one came down to buy condo ,day one peter,new ,owner caribbean villas ,and pedro 1 from the board ,we fished withe famous capt bicho my buddy , and good friend he is the owner of fishingsanpedro.com fame .. his multi talents always shine ,#1fishing,capt in sanpedro,expert chef the famous bbq beach feast is wonderful ,,and all around nice guy,his son bicho,jr .he is part fish,.we went out,fishing,,east wind blowing 15 to 20 miles a hr made for tough conditons and the bite was just ok mutton snapper ,yellow tail snapper ,trigger fish ,small throw back grouper.peter caught a nice cuda his first .all in all was a nice day not great one ..but a fun one we ,took the fish back to stained glass pub ,,marie owner chef did her thing and cooked the fish three ways outstanding home made bread, cole slaw fries , fresh mashed ,all the trimmings .wow,wow,wow,super meal .. day one was nice....
day two

chris from pelican properties/real estate a good buddy and the capt jeff was the deal no pedro#1 as he was sleeping in from a long night out ??????he does that a lot ..any way same wind east ,we go over towards caye calker cut ,we catch some mutton snapper,yellow tail snapper ,grouper ,lose some big, big fish , we only fish till 12 noon as we need to see my condo ..fishing was good lots of action and we have some fish stories to talk about my three big fish that got away ??? fishing and catching is not the same ..day two is also good fun ..

day three

day three capt bicho hidden talents come out this day ,the wind is blowing 25 miles a hr it is just me ,my self and i ????and the famous capt bicho ,and capt charlie bicho"son as the mate today he runs the other fishingsanpedro.com boat !!!!! bicho jr,is home sick ,poor kid ..capt charlie is bicho"s son inlaw and a great fishing guide /capt /diver in his own right ,does not stop laughing,great person fun to be with and loves to catch fish !!! he is filling in today as mate ..any way the wind is east blowing ,capt bicho says we can go to the back lagoon to some new spots he has not tried in a while .this was a day to remember, a fishing dream ,we stop only 20 min ride away ..in the calm lagoon ,we stop anchor over a spot known to bicho only a secret wreck he has some thing up his sleeve,a surprise ... we are there not two minutes and all hell breaks loose ,this spot was not fished in two years, bicho has spots in the lagoon to fish.. and saves it for the days when the front is rough ,well it is non stop fishing huge mangrove snapper huge yellow tails ,like fishing in a barrel. each fish is big , I mean big , we lose one fish ,for evey fish we catch the,drags on the reels are screaming , drags is smoking ,my self and capt charlie are into fish after fish ,my arms are tired from fighting fish, capt bicho is pouring ice cold water over my head like a boxing manager in the ring ..and he is like a football coach ,yelling go ,jeff ,go do not stop ,.capt bicho is the man he saved the day ,two hrs of this I call it quits ,no mas ,no mas , my big butt is dragging ..I am beat charlie is non stop joking about me being out shape .the ice box , and bait well is full of fish to give out to people who need, to eat a good meal .we give fish away to some folks who can not afford a good meal ..any way what a day we go to another spot to swim and snorkel ,a truly faboulous day .this is where bicho talents come through ,he is the best fishing capt there in my book .what a day ,day three turns out tobe one of my best in sanpedro ...

day 4
day 4 starts out with calm winds and fair skys ,my guest is steve demayo from new owner of coconets intrnet cafe .we cacth lots of fish aame snapper ,trigger , grouper and steve gets his fisrt cuda ,a real nice day lots of sun , a living the dream day ..

day #4a

we see capt charlie in the lagoon he has a flats booking on the flats boat ,the couple are from virginia ,the smile on there face tells it all they caught 12 bone fish ,a permit ,and three small cuda's all in in the 8 to 12 half day trip ,they said charlie was faboulous.and he showed them hundreds of bone fish tailing ,and they lost one huge tarpon ,this was there best day flats fishing ,thay went out only once in there stay and will be back in july to fish with capt.charlie for sure they love this guy .

well fishing fans the sun shined every day wind was fresh brezee keep the heat down at times , but made for just ok fishing but a great time was had by all.. will post the photos soon !!!!,sanpedro is as close to heaven as this capt is going to get ..capt jeff is living the dream and enjoying life to the max try it your like it .

Living The Dream Every Day!