Hi Marty, I want to be another one to forward our thanks for all of your help. We would have known virtually nothing about any of our loved ones on Ambergirs if not for you & this message board. Our children, the O'Connor family are all safe. I also would like to add my two cents to about the controversy I read on this board regarding Belizean's being upset about American's & lumping us all together. Our kids just moved to Belize in June & started BarefootWater Sports. Invested a lot of money & hired many natives. The last word from our daughter "Dawn" was that they had brought all of their employee's & their families to the house for safety. Dawn & Mike already had their six children & one new baby grandchild with them. Lesley & Logan flew home to Portland, Or. last night. She said that it was bad but all were safe. I just would like you to know that she said they had 16 people in the house the first night & 27 people the second night. (when it really got bad) So, I am very proud of our kids. They would always welcome & help anyone who they thought needed it. I am sure they are still helping everyone. Our love & prayers are still with everyone in that area. Cort & Margie Kopp Vancouver, WA. USA

Margie Kopp