Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Does anyone have any spa recommendations for Ambergris? I have checked with Tropical Touch and was wondering if there were many other options on the island. I would like to take my best friend for an entire spa day (massages, wraps, facials & pedicures) without breaking the bank!

Try the Jade Spa at Mata Chica- I'm having my bridesmaids' luncheon and spa day there. Burga has been great in helping me plan this. Check out www.matachica.com

The only downside is that you have to take a boat there and back. Their captain will pick you up at the water taxi pier.

M
M
Oh yes, I so agree with Latte Queen. I couldn't dive this year due to hemoglogin problems, so while I begged my husband to dive I made plans to go to Mata Chica. I'd never done a spa day before. I could get into this. Tropical Touch, I'm sure is fine, but this is more a spa day. It's $130 US. For this, you get a two hour aromatic massage in a wonderful good smelling place, and a facial, also a lunch and a drink. What I would suggest, they told me to take the 10-something boat. I'd see if there was an earlier one. I don't know. But, if you wish, that would give you more time. They have a jacuzzi, you can use their kayaks if so inclined. I had the time for the jacuzzi, but not for the kayaks, as the last boat leaves at 5:00. And, boat trip is included. Get the fish on lettuce salad. Yum! It is terrific. The price is well worth it. Also, if you want a more medical type massage, you could check out Dr. Patti Manners, chiropractor, in San Pedoro (226-4695). Chiropractors terrify me, but she will do what you need, no big manipulatins...ick. I'd had some painful back problems due to a huge cast I had on one arm due to a really difficult break. The cast was off, but the back still hurt. I saw her, too, and it hasn't hurt since. Have fun!

B
B
FYI...Best massage I ever had was at Tropical Touch.

tropical touch I think the best in class ..now out side town and have brand new location near beach a few steps from ramons ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Yep Capt Jeff, right on the pier in front of the O'Farrell House. My wife hasn't stop smiling and that was two weeks ago.

E
E
I also vote for Tropical Touch. We go down every year, and I have been going there for a couple of years now. The best Pedicure I have ever had. We were there for two weeks and not a chip in it. And I wear no shoes.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You might want to try Sol Spa. While I was down last month, I had their facials (great after all the dirt and grime on the roads) and a wonderful Sugar Glo wrap.
I'm not one for massages, but Butch swears by the Tandem at Sol Spa!
(I got Ada to get a facial too, and she didn't stop at that, before she left those toes were twinklin'.)

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.