Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
if it's anything stronger than milk, he'll drink it

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
KLCMAN-No, no, I read my email! KLCMan, we emailed a few times. I know you were here and I had just missed you by a few weeks. All I was saying is that the night I read your email I didn't get what you ment with chips and frontier cause I was THAT tired. Then, notice a few minutes later I posted and figured it out since I remembered you had been here recently! However, I do not recall getting your ph # and I am sorry.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
2 miles north of the cut, I think you will have left by the time you read this. Hoping I was going to catch you. We talked last month about you being '2 miles north of the cut' and close to Palapa. When are you going to be there until? Would like to talk to you if we're there at the same time. I will be there the first week of May.

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
ok, so I have 72 hours until I am on my way to the airport. this is like 99 bottles of beer on the wall and I can not sit still. It is ALWAYS hard when it is almost time to go, but this might be the HARDEST time yet. I'm always super busy trying to get ready to go and pack a few hours before leaving...and now, I am READY, PACKED TOO, AND JUST WAAAAAAAATING!

Hey Ke, you could write your trip report NOW! Save you from doing it when you get back. It's all gonna be great anyways laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah, you're right, I am sure it is all going to be great-and more- I am SO excited, going to the airport in TWO days!!!!!!!!!!!

just calm down and go pick up those chips

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
KE, do what ever you need to do, so you do not think about work and home while in Belize. I work like a crazy women for a week or two before I leave, but when I arrive in SP I am GONE. Enjoy and say a prayer for us poor relation left behind.
Indygal

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes, I agree. I NEVER think of work or home while in Belize, I ALWAYS think of Belize when I am at work or home. I have 30 hours until I go to the airport!!!!!!!!! I should sleep the next 30 hours away so the time goes faster!

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
HAHAHA!!!!!!! I AM AT THE AIRPORT AND LEAVING IN ONE HOUR. PEDRO, SEE YOU SOON, I WILL BE ON THE ISLAND IN 12 HOURS!!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.