Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

Garcia & Ercilla are alive and well and staying in the top floor of his house as well as the people who were living on the first floor. This came from Dr. Rodriquez herself. She says for you to quit worrying....everybody is fine [Linked Image]

Believe it or not....the path to your place is still there....Miracles never cease....send that to Ripley's [Linked Image]
Of course, I won't guarantee how mushy it is...LOL Better take a big tree limb with you if you go out there to keep you from sinking!

The big wood house is as you said...gone.

I think basically..water damage is the main culprit for you.

Lou viewed your countryside from across the airport today also and said he could see Ercilla's laundry flappin' on the clothes line. [Linked Image]

Hope you can sleep better tonight.

V
V
And a sigh of relief is heaved by all...
Thanx Tammy you are the best!! Can't wait to meet you when we come down

Hey Tammy you have out done yourself today, with this good news, now Bill and the rest of us can sleep. Thanks to you and Lou

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Well..now I can sleep! [Linked Image]
I know poor Bill has been in agony just wanting to hear some kind of news.
I know that is how my mother probably felt...and I would want somebody to do the same for her. (As you all did for me)

Bill....I'm still waitin' for confirmation on dem lunches...Mr. Maserati...LOL [Linked Image]

B
B
Bill I have been keeping uo with your anguish for days now. I am happy to hear the good news even though I am an ousider. Get a good nights rest!!!

That you soooo..much! Now can ya find out if Garcia is watering my plants? No BIG hurry! Thank Lou for me. Tell him we go Lobsterin in the SS Laguna Punta. PS. Ya might take out another policy.

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
I'm gonna go spray weed killer on them...LOL

Folks....ya notice how Bill keeps neglecting the lunch issue?????

What does a girl have to do???

GIVE BLOOD??????

[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 10-12-2000).]

Oh BILL.......you are too much...water your plants. I think the Croc ate the plants. lol
But you are loved here.

Outsider mention above, we do not have any outsiders here, everyone is welcome, that is how we built our caring friendships on this board.

Dare To Deviate
B
B
Tammy,
This is such good news...poor Bill was needing some help and (of course) you were able to do the job. You are an angel. If Bill doesn't come through on those lunches, Chloe and I will come have a word or two with him....understan', Bill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just got the news this late cause I was bargain-hunting, Tammy. Dillard's close-out store at Town and Country was having a final clearance.....75% off with additional 75% off that.....WOW! [Linked Image]

OP Offline
YOU NEED A SPANKIN'!
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.