Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
I think board scribblers should inform members when they lasted visited Ambergris Caye-there have been so many occasions when,for example,that board scibblers have commentated on restaurants that were not even open when they last visited-they use the ridiculous excuse,a person that I respect,but have never met, told me this -so therefore it is true-this goes for hotels that they have never stayed in-to trips that have never even traveled on

B
B
Last time I visited was last May and somebody with a British twang kept requesting "The Monkee's" at Fido's.

here it goes, I'll go second. I am a regular scribbler on the board. My last visit was this morning, at Estel's. Mango Fry jacks were outstanding.

Pedro1 wake up, you have been beating the same dead horse for months. Poor horse is still dead.

Most of Pedro1's scribbles are criticism. He could scribble good information and answer questions, but NO.

Pedro1 the places you patronize in San Pedro are few, so you too are limited in your knowledge of all SP persons places and things.

I do read the messages, homepage, lodgings, restaurants, and the newspapers to stay informed.

Anyone having stayed with Pedro1 at Pedro's BackPacker hostel please scribble your comments to the board. Let's give Pedro1 some air time too.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
No one has ever survived a stay with Pedro1

BINGO ! wink

Somebody pee in your cheerios Pedro?

E
E
Hey ! You guys take it easy on the guy I love to pick on! He even bought me a couple of drinks the other day. Although, he didn't know it until left !!!! laugh THANKS PEDRO! (Tim made me do it) smile

WAY TO GO ERNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the real lowdown on Pedro's Backpacker Inn - do a Google search for backpackers message boards!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Pedro has a point.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.