Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
well just got back from a just super time in sanpedro this trip is number????? well lots .. a full fishing and eating out report to follow ..any way went to bring pizza back to my love shack as I had a bunch of folks over to party , govikes,,,my buddy steve from coconet internet cafe , john and julie jand j from the board and a mess of gringos .anda mess of some local buddys all hanging out by my pool,we had a slight sea brezze.., and the cool pool water made the day a living dream ..as hot weather was around and no rain .. here is the punch line ...AFTER FISHING ...WENT down to pick up the food at paulys pizza .. RUSHING ...I left my fishing bag with my hat ,sun glasses and most important my digital camera ,and a whole bunce of stuff on a chair at pauly's pizza place sat afternoon , did not know about it ... till I woke up in the middle of the night and said oh sh*t my stuff is history ...so I called the next day to see the deal.. what a shock ,as I spoke to the boss, pauly a class guy ,yes his sweet girl behind the counter and who is the cashier found it and gave it to him , and as it is there policy to hold lost stuff and return it for the customer ..a wonderful thing to do ..this place gets my doing the right thing vote! ! ! ! . a true a honest place .. and there pizza is just great a must place for n.y style pizza ... P.S. the gave the cashier a $50 bze . reward for her kindness god bless her soul , and her nice boss a hug,but no kiss .like I said is one classy guy.. a happy ending to a living the dream day in sanpedro ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
nice story Capt - one of the reasons we all luv that place!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Three cheers for Pauly's pizza.

L
L
Hola Captain: great story and nice to finally meet you!

OP Offline
the same to you ,Lauriemar,you are a sweetie, NEXT TRIP YOU GET A INVITE ON THE PRESIDENTIAL YATCH ...you and your partner in crime gela look like fun !!! people !soooooo much enjoyed meeting you at bc's but it was , to short a time next trip lets plan it better.. ....

Yo, Captain! Are you sure you were not at the famous CARAMBA CARAMBA CARAMBAS WERE FULL SO FULL WITH FULL HAPPY CUTSOMERS AS FUD BEST IS VER GOOOD WHY SUCES IS SO MUCH CARAMABA CARAMBA CARAMBA AS ALL OTHER PLACES OF SP NOT NEW SO AS CARAMABA WITH DIGITAL FREE CAMERA AND FISH THINGS ONLY CARAMBA!!!!!!

wink laugh :p laugh

* I Go Pogo *
laugh laugh
Cat is playing........meow wink

OP Offline
cat mo I think you had to much coffee today ??????have no Idea where you are going with this .did I miss something ?????while I was in sanpedro??????help me out here buddy?????

S
S
Capt. Jeff: That's just catmo's lame attempt at hijacking your thread. Ignore him...maybe he'll go away

[Linked Image]

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.