Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Sir Isaac Newton

Member # 4344

posted 05-29-2005 01:34 PM Just got back from Belize City. Richie Spice and Chuck Fender BUN DOWN BELIZE LAS NIGHT!

Righteous performance for the Belizean massive.

SIN

S
S
Di irie creations of Fith Element Productions set the Civic ablaze last night.

The performers were not as energetic as I envisioned them being, but this could have been due to the temperature! Throbbin' reggae music, a few thousand piple and a ton load a ganga made for a VERY HOT CIVIC. H20 was the drink of the night.

Chuck laced out his most pop tracks and whipped the crowd into a frenzy with di finale of "I SWEAR". Height-a-Vibes!

Richie came in strong and set a tsunami though the crowd with "Earth A Run Red". The song everyone waited for was sung by the entirety of the massive "Marijuana". Nothing fantastic though, like Morgan Heritage or Luciano.

It was a thing - seeing our people all groovin' together to good music, no politics, no rass, just enjoying the positive vibes.

Ras Indio and a few other artists opened up the crowd. "Very talented youths dem inna Baylize".

Police - very cool, a little rough at the gate but very cool inside, no hasslin' ah di fire mon dem, and EVERYBODY de bun.

I did here one bwoy get shot. Not sure if this da jus hereso?

Gan a Honeybees for an "afterparty". BIG MISTAKE. Not my thang, it was like a bad movie or something.

AND YES, SEAHAWKS AGAIN, SEE YA'LL IN INDEPENDENCE SAT!!!! THE TITLE IS OURS FOR THE TAKING!!!!!

Next big show for Belize: KUMBIA KINGS at Costa Maya Fest (AC) in July.

SIN-P

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I am so jealous...I shoulda been there!!!

R
R
Was there too..our local youth talent along with a most amazing Kenny Morgan nuff respect.. the band was made up of mostly very young youth from Jamaica and put on a good show considering it was at the civic which is unbearable... no dressing area for artists and usually the hospitality of local folks cater to their needs. Not even bathrooms are tolerable. Sir Issac did you forget you were in Belize City after dark??? How bout some reggae on the cayes??? Let's talk. Rasta Pasta

Reggae on the Cayes would be da best ! I know of few people that would show up for that for sure huh Teenah?

You can say that again Bobby. Curvin was at that concert and he said that it was out of this world. The audience de bun with no hassles from Babylon. And to think that he went without us!!!

S
S
I saw you there rastap, you didn't see me though ..............

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I understand a couple are opening a reggae place called Ras Safari on AC soon. Might be worth keeping eyes open for that.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 165 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.