Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Well my fellow board members it is 8 days till we can eat lobster again in sanpedro as the season opens up on the 15 of june ... all I can say is yum ,yum ,yum bring them on ...I like them big and baked and stuffed with shrimp and crab ,marie my buddy and gourmet chef /owner at stained glass pub prepares this dish for me..just delicious ,see my picture of me and bicho jr and my 3lb plus .lobster dinner .. talk about living the dream ... what about your diet!! jeff ..to this I say , screw you jenny craig,forget about it.. whats your favorite way of cooking them ?????????????

me bicho jr and dinner
[Linked Image]

Living The Dream Every Day!
right out of the shell, with a bit of garlic butter... but I want to try your recipe!

Thats a big bug!

Reality..What a concept!
OP Offline
travelqueen ,love them also that way .so many ways to eat them I think the maine lobster is sweeter ,but lobster any way is great...

What dept. is the t-shirt from? cool

OP Offline
reaper ,monroe,township vol. fire dept nj ..I am a life member 30 years of service ,now just a once a month , gringo sanpedro fisherman .no more fires ,except on the bbq grill..

OP Offline
Papashine, my belizean mentor.. yes a nice one , I downed that puppy like it was the last supper...just great meal and yes I did have leftovers... next day stuffed lobster and fried jack lunch... a tidy ticket in paradise ....

D
DJH Offline
D
captjeff
Can you tell me how you add a picture to a message?
Thank you
Denise

CJ - my mouth is just watering! I must return to Belize during Lobsta season! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
C
C
Hey Capt Jeff how about a lobster fest at the condos. I'll be there the 23rd my friends will be there the 20th.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.