Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#105909 07/20/05 04:03 PM
Harriette - I'll do a full report when I return from AC next month. I'm sure many inquiring minds will want to know laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
#105910 07/21/05 12:03 AM
booked with AA back in jan they canceld my friday flight out of sea and made me leave sat same with the return i have a lay over comming home in dalls fortworth i raised hell and they gave me 3 100.00 coupons for my next trip

#105911 07/21/05 10:20 AM
cloudbusterb, about 2 years ago I began having to stay over night in DFW because the last flight back to San Jose, CA leaves a half hour before the BZE-DFW flight gets in. Once back in the states, all I want to do is get home to my own bed. This trip, I'm flying out of San Francisco and am booked on a later flight so that I can make it home in one day.

I guess I understand why AA and other airlines are cancelling some of their flights - they haven't been very full. I checked available seats on my Saturday flights in August and it appears almost full. A good sign that they won't try to cancel those flights I should think.

Congratulations on getting coupons - they are like gold these days. laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
#105912 07/21/05 03:28 PM
I looked at my reservations and there was a red note that they had made a change in my itinerary and listed numbers to call. I called the Belize City number and was treated very nicely. I simply said I would rather they had asked me about changing my day of travel rather than putting in into MIA then to DFW close to midnight with a flight to OAK early the next morning. For the off season they are flying between BZE & DFW only on Saturdays.
I made the change to Sept. 3rd and am booked right through to Oakland instead of an overnight in Dallas as I originally had scheduled. They asked me if I would like to make any other changes and I did change another leg of my trip that I had figured wrong. SO - this mistake on there part ended up benefiting me to the max.
laugh

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
#105913 07/21/05 03:58 PM
ScubaLdy, glad everything worked out to your advantage. When I flew to BZE in April, I actually got a phone call from American in the middle of the night the day I was scheduled to depart to inform me that my flight was being pushed out a few hours. Although, I was freaked out by the phone ringing in the middle of the night, I was grateful that I didn't have a surprise at the airport the next morning!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.