Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
OK boys and girls...It's official! February 11-20,2006. I'll see you at 13,000ft! Meet us at the Sunbreeze Hotel! Papashine, Jesse, Simonb, Amanda, SIN, Palapa bar, See you guys in the air? I'm bringing a twin otter that holds 23 jumpers, so we have plenty of room for all of you guys! I think we might even get Mayor Paz in the air! See you in February! Reaper cool

S
S
I have a line of people including myself who are in for this jump!

Add me to the LIST!!! Gosh, I wonder if I'll ever make it back home, the date keeps getting pushed back due to all the things that keep coming up here. Excuses, excuses, I continue to make them!

W
W
Hmmm...do you need to have your certification? Can you jump tandem? Do you need your own gear? I've just started skydiving this summer, got 2 tandem jumps in and looking to do my 3rd soon, so I am not certified to dive solo yet.

E
E
AWWWW, Jesse, go ahead and jump solo ! I'll even pack your chute for ya, no worries. However, I will need some info from you, you know, for the insurance policy. Love ya man laugh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Twin Otter......I am there.......Save me a slot.

I'll watch y'all. wink

L
L
Reaper, was in the mall yesterday and they were playing the theme song from your video. I tried to jump off a counter! Can't wait!

R.B. Mernitz
Reaper, I'll be sitting back with a tall drink watching! See ya then.
Coco

Coco
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Dive4beer, tandems are available. Madmatt, slot is saved. L&T, watch that counter jumping...it could be dangerous! CocoLoco Lady...you can watch if you bring us a tall drink also! immissing, Jesse mantioned the same thing about you! I'm off to Montana for a week of jumping at Skydive Lost Prairie. Views of Glacier Park, Whitefish and Flathead Lake. Almost as good as ACDZ! cool

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.