Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10727 10/17/00 03:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My sister and I are suppose to come down on Oct. 21, and the timeshare 'Royal Palm Beach Club' hasn't given us a status report. Is there anyone who knows how they faired? We can still bail and go another time, but would rather go and see if we can get some scuba lessons in. Are we crazy for going so soon after Keith? What things might we need to bring to weather the limited services? Thanks much.
Mike

I think thats a bit soon, though Royal Palms had very little damage. Probably the first of Nov. is about the earliest I have heard from most places.

MR MATE says:
===
I was at Royal Palms yesterday and there were telephone linemen working on the property which is a good sign. There is very little damage except to the beautiful landscaping. Mike said they can open as soon as they have the electricity turn on. It is pretty far down the power line to Royal Palms but the talk is 2-3 weeks for most places to have power. Mike's biggest concern is that he has hundreds of E-mails and no way to answer them.

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-19-2000).]

H
H
Mtn Mike - we also had reservations at the Royal Palm Beach Club starting 10/28. Just learned yesterday that they cancelled them!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HuberHarts did they tell you why they canceled. Is there no electricity or services? I think we are going to try to reschedule, but boy was I getting psyched to dive. Thanks for the help and info.

Mike

E
E
HuberHarts/Mtm Mike/Anyone

How did the R. Palms contact you to cancel your reservation? We have reservations for Nov.4-11. I have been unable to to get any response so far.
Sandcrab posted a few new phone # that i will try tonight under the topic " Coming Saturday - Need place to stay"

Thanks Tom

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I contacted Mayan Princess and they said that the Royal Palms has no power, possibly no phone. Every time I called, I go no answer, so I assume not open for business. The timeshare we're going through said not to go, I didn't get confirmation from the Royal Palms.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.