Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#107722 - 08/31/05 11:13 AM Where to Stay???
Lisa S Offline
Need advice on where to stay in October. Would like a nice beach for swimming/sunning. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

#107723 - 08/31/05 12:31 PM Re: Where to Stay???
Banana Beach has a very clean beach with considerably less seagrass than most places. They have plenty of chairs for lounging and a good combo or shade and sun. They also have two great pools, one of which looks out to the ocean.

Their rates are great and the included breakfast is a perfect way to start each day!

#107724 - 08/31/05 01:44 PM Re: Where to Stay???
Barbara K Offline
Banana Beach also has an awesome special going on in Oct. Balcony or verandah room with 2 twins or a king for $375/week + 9% tax (double occupancy). Includes full breakfast. Cannot beat that! Only available for that rate if you book in advance.

#107725 - 08/31/05 07:04 PM Re: Where to Stay???
Fluffy Offline
Try Exotic Caye Beach resort at www.belizeisfun.com. They have an awesome rate going on right now that includes breakfast as well.

#107726 - 08/31/05 10:09 PM Re: Where to Stay???
Littleengine Offline
FYI - I'll be at Banana Beach Oct 8-17 and got the $375 + tax price for single occupancy.

#107727 - 09/01/05 08:48 AM Re: Where to Stay???
adriane88 Offline
I will be there October 26-November 2. I got that rate too....I can't wait!! I'm looking forward to Halloween.....among other things!

#107728 - 09/01/05 08:54 AM Re: Where to Stay???
Lisa S Offline
We are going Oct. 12-19. Birthday surprise for my hubby. We've never been before, but have talked about it. I'm leaning toward Banana Beach. Anything else we should know?

#107729 - 09/01/05 12:39 PM Re: Where to Stay???
JeanH Offline
Nothing wrong with Banana Beach, but I'd rather be closer to town. Not that BB is THAT far south, but being closer to town, it's just easier to run out for bread/rolls in the morning (I know BB supplies breakfast), but I'd rather eat on my balcony and watch the early risers on the beach. Seems like we're always dragging leftovers home. Easy to do before continuing on our wanderings if we're close by.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (tazh2o, Sailorgirl), 31 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.