Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
FrankE Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Had reservations at the Royal Palms for Oct 21-28. Unable to contact them - probably no electric. looking for an alternat for my son-inlaw and myself. interested in diving and fishing. Can rough it a bit but electric & water a requirement. Any execptional prices around.

I am unsure if they are open for business but will check with them tomorrow at Rubies hotel. Located on front street in the heart of San Pedro Town, Rubies is also beachfront.

Definately has access to city water and electricity. May even have a phone.

Rustic economy rooms. Some rooms feature a/c and private bath. Expect to pay between $25 - 75 per night (I think.)

Nice friendly, helpful people. Place is clean.

Also features a deli.

You shouldn't have a problem diving and fishing - I have seen boats going out.

Restaurants in town are back in business although serving limited menus.

Cheers

Frank...Don't know if you tried telephoning or not. If not the phone number for Royal Palms is 011 (501) 26-2148, or 2320, or 2328, or 3743, or 2244. The fax number is 011 (501) 26-2329.

Hope this helps.
**Jim

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab (edited 10-18-2000).]

**Jim
As far as I know you will be limited to Rubies, Holiday Hotel and Mayan Princess as they are right in town and have electricity. All are very nice. Email me if you need more info or phone numbers/email addresses. [email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I'D ADVISE ...''RUBY'S'' THE RUBY'S FAMILY OF EMPLOYEES, WILL TAKE REAL SWEET CARE OF YOU ...AND DIVING ..AT RUBY'S YOU GOT PRIVATE GUIDES...AND ON THIER BEACH FRONT WILLY & SANDY'S " SEARIOUS" DIVE SHOP...MAN IT DONT GET BETTA THAN THAT...YEAH RUBY'S HAS IT ALL ... GREAT ACCOMIDATION .. GUIDES FOR TOURS TO THE FABULOUS REEF OR THE WONDERS OF THE MAINLAND...IT'S ALL OUT OF RUBY'S HOTEL...OH DID I MENTION THE BAKED GOODS AND SNACKS,,,OH AND THE BAKED GOODS....OH OHHHhhhhhhhhh ah di get misef hungry.....

O
O
FrankE- Coconuts will be open for business on Oct.20 and is running a special to boot. Check out lodging section, although I don't think their special is advertised there. Don't quote me but I think it's $50 a nite and includes taxes. They have a bar and restaurant, and breakfast is included as well as free bikes. They are on the beach and close to many things--hope this helps. We will be there on the 25th. 7 days and counting---

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.