Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
When I first started Lagniappe Provisioning we used to deliver ready to heat, ready to eat meals along with groceries and such and I would like to start the service again. This time I thought that instead of just using one supplier I would offer meals from a cross section of SP restaurants and that's where you come in...

I would love to hear from all of the boarders out there what dishes from SP restaurants that they'd most like to see waiting for them in their rooms when they arrived. Even if having your room provisioned is not your thing I'd still love to hear your suggestions and I'm sure new visitors would like to hear about some of the dishes and restaurants out there.

The only thing to keep in mind is that they need to be easily transportable (no messy sauces) and that they would reheat well if it was a hot dish.

Cheers,

Simon...

P.S. BC's BBQ will be on the list.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
What a fun idea!

Arrive, check into your room, open a Belikin and start with the roasted Garlic, olives and papas fritas from Casa Picasso. Just enough energy to get you through the unpacking stage!

The lamb kababs at Ali Baba's - and the whole chickens.

Almost anything from Jade Garden - we reheated leftovers twice and they were great!

Pho Tai-Vietnamese Soup from Blue Water Grill lunch menu. The Maya Mar grilled fish from caliente's dinner menu....you could put that corn sauce on an old flip flop and it would be good! Sushi from Tuesday's Blue Water Grill and Estel's Fry Jacks. The best on AC! Now I'm REALLY hungry! cool

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My mouth is starting to water, there goes my budget.

J
J
Any of the pasta dishes from Casa Picasso. I type this as I sit here and wait for my pizza to be delivered. I'm starved. Jean

D
D
Pepperoni's Pizza is a great place! Just ask Dave to do a half bake. Then you can finish it up in the oven at your leisure. If you don't have an oven, the full bake nukes up quite well.

The Coconut Curry Shrimp or Chicken from Caliente's, Ruby's Chicken Johnny cakes and Ali Baba's Pita and Hummus! YUM!

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good idea on the pizza, wanted to do them but wasn't sure how to make it work. Casa Picasso, Blue Water, Ali Baba's and Caliente will be contacted for sure.

Sushi from upstairs Fido's! BTW, has it reopened yet??

Blue Water Grill... yum!!!!

And for heavens sake...someone bring me some Paulie's Pizza cinnamon sticks!!!! cool

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.