Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Fido's entertainment is preparing for a new and exciting season of music for the 2005-2006 Season.

There have been several additions to the musician core at Fido's and there will be featured Belizean muscians and performers throughout this upcoming season, as well, as international recording and touring artist's.

Tony Brown has just returned from a three week tour of the United States. He also laid some new tracks for a upcoming new CD release which will incorporate musicians from El Salvador, Costa Rica, Jamaica and The United States. The project is targeted to be completed by the beginning of 2006 and the video will be produced and shot in San Pedro and the mainland.
(Monday nights "Acoustic "Solo")

The Crew Riddim Section will begin hitting the stage at Fido's Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 6th-8th. The Crew will be adding another player in the new season and also do some "LIVE" recording for the new CD product.
(Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights)

20/20 (Rock and Blues) Will perform Wednesday and Saturday nights.

The Crew Riddim Section

[Linked Image]
Tony Brown(VOCALS, GUITAR, SONGWRITER, PRODUCER)
has toured throughout the United States, Canada, The Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Central America. He has over twenty recorded releases and has opened shows for such greats as: Sting, Bob Marley and The Wailers, Taj Mahal, Burning Spear, Peter Tosh, Ray Charles, Ziggy Marley, Jimmy Cliff, The Doors, Toots and The Maytals, Steel Pulse, Albert King.......He now resides in San Pedro.
www.tman1.com
United States

[Linked Image]
Dale Wallace(DRUMS AND PERCUSSION)
Dale is a San Pedro icon and is the major trap drummer on San Pedro. He has played with all the band configurations at Fido's and was one of the original members of the band Category 7 in Belize

[Linked Image]
Casper Ramsey (BASSIST AND BACKGROUND VOCALIST)
Casper is an international touring performer. He is the bassist for such Jamaican international recording artist as; Eek-O-Mouse, Leroy Sibbles, Shinehead, Sister Carol. He has performed throughout the United States, Europe, South America, The Caribbean, Canada, Asia and has recorded on enumeral recorded releases.
Panama

Fido's
Barrier Reef Drive
San Pedro Town
Ambergris Caye, Belize
(501)226-3176

//AmbergrisCaye.com/fidos/

T
T
Sounds like SOS to me.

Sounds like the place to be smile

trudatt.....did someone take a dump in your cherrios or do you have your thong on backwards....again. mad Why must you be SO NEGATIVE? Go away until you can post something nice.....like Thumper. laugh

U
U
I looked for information about Tony Brown´s tour in the states, and I couldn´t find any. Where did these shows take place? Also I googled his name in a bunch of different ways,and found not one article about him. I like his music and wanted to learn more about him, being such a consimate musician. Maybe some bootlegs of these many shows he´s played.It seems wierd that someone that has played with so many "big names" doesnt have one thing about him on the internet. Also I was looking for conformation about him co-writing "No Women No cry" which he told me 2 years ago at the Hammock House when I was in town. If anyone knows where I can get more info about him please reply.
-Stinky

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

U
U
Yes, Ive seen Tony Brown´s website. I was looking for some independent information on the artist. His website says so much amazing stuff, I wanted to learn about him from other sources....but there is nothing. Also with all the touring in the states it seems like at least one of the clubs would have advertised on the net...its pretty standard. I can google a pimple I had on my butt 10 years ago and I get three hits, but for Tony there is nothing. I was just looking for some other resources for one of Belizes most accomplished musicians. Any help would be great.
Stinky

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Try a google of "Tony Brown and the Landing Crew"

Here's an article in advance of an '04 concert:

http://www.wcfcourier.com/articles/...lse/a6ee1fcd083922e286256ed9004aab35.txt

S
S
I googled and found many more but of course "Stinky" could google too if he really wanted results.

well Stinky....the concert I was at during his last tour was private. It was September 17th, a very large private party with around 100 guests. Sorry, no website for you to visit, but, as always, he was awsome. laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.