Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#109764 - 10/20/05 05:30 PM See you soon: arriving Nov 17
scubabob Offline
I'll be back, like it or not, so stock up on the Belekin for me. I'll bring my dive friend Jon, an AC newbie, be gentle with him. He's single ladies.

The last time I was there was for the March 2002 Board Meeting at Fidos with the spousal unit (leaving her behind :p ). Anyone else from that gathering?

I'll be diving with Ambergris divers.

See ya soon and I hope that Estelle's floor didn't get wet from the storm. It's so hard to clean.

Ooo (:)q

#109765 - 10/21/05 08:09 AM Re: See you soon: arriving Nov 17
scuba_sue Offline
Hi Bob,

We're heading down Nov 5-15th. We'll be diving with Ambergris and Chuck & Robbie.

I'll be sure to post the conditions and sites to wet your appetite (pardon the pun) for AC diving even more.

#109766 - 10/21/05 08:20 AM Re: See you soon: arriving Nov 17
KYJeff Offline
My wife and I will probably see you around SP...we will be there from Nov. 19-26th. This will be our 2nd trip to AC..but our first diving. We also will be diving with Chuck and Robbie...and then Ambergris I guess for our Turneffe trip. I'm sure we will be at BC's on sunday for their BBQ. I can already taste the cold Belekin...T minus 29 days

#109767 - 10/21/05 10:01 AM Re: See you soon: arriving Nov 17
scubabob Offline
Hi Scuba_Sue,

From your Avitar image you appear to be a real doll wink Please update me. I hope the reefs are OK.

KYJeff. We're going to Turneffe also. What day are you going? I set up a custom package with AC divers but did not specify days yet.

#109768 - 10/21/05 02:59 PM Re: See you soon: arriving Nov 17
KYJeff Offline
Hey Bob,
We are planning on diving locally with Chuck and Robbie on the 21st and 23rd...then we were wanting to do the turneffe elbow on friday the 25th. I'm not sure yet who chuck booked us with yet for the turneffe trip...I assume it's ambergris if that is who they are working with now.

I hope that the water has cleared up nice by the time we are there.

#109769 - 10/21/05 03:14 PM Re: See you soon: arriving Nov 17
scubabob Offline
KYJeff, whilst you're 80 feet down on the 25th I'll be recovering from my vacation, back in Minnesota, labrodor thang laying accross my chest as I cry...

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.