Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#109866 10/23/05 04:26 PM
W
OP Offline
W
What a great service Simon provides. Not only does he provide great info on the board, but I have my groceries all ordered for my coming trip from Lagniappe Provisioning, and it feels great. I don't have to waste time shopping next Friday. What a great idea for a great service, Simon!

I second the great idea and great service! After two trips, we have been very grateful for the excellent service Simon provides! Last thing I want to do is walk thru town with a couple cases of Belikin, not to mention all the other goodies! Kris

Aside from his business and work with SAGA, he is genuinely a great guy. I had the privilege of meeting him during one of my last few visits (in July, I believe) and he is kind hearted man and a good person to know!

Kudos for you Simon!

Ditto. Everyone at Belizean Shores was jealous of us with our frige stocked with Belikin et al. Nice down to earth guy when we met him at BCs this last trip. It was my privilege to buy a round. Cheers Simon!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Yeah, he's quite the champ. Cares about people and animals, and as far as I know doesn't have a bad bone in his body. I'm sincerely considering using his great Lagniappe provisioning services for my recording studio if he can get me some decent European dog food and a cheap case of Jack Daniels. Simon rules!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
laugh laugh laugh we'll see about all that praise around the third week of November!

S
S
Wow! I'm truly humbled. Thank you all for your support and for sharing the love of this country, this island and it's people.

W
OP Offline
W
I hope I can meet him in person this week after I arrive on Friday.

S
S
I'm usually at BC's each Sunday around noon to pick up my BBQ.

OK, Sundays @ BC's - the word is out. I also would be honored to meet you. I so enjoy and respect your postings. You are a man of integrity. Truly a virtue not commonly found these days. To thine own self be true.
Take care Simon.
Fondly,
Pam

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 188 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,013
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.