Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I was just looking at pictures of Ramons and it looks beautiful there...are people allowed to use their pool & beaches even if you are not lodging there?

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
We stayed there last year. Awesome pier and some great snorkeling around there. You can absolutely use the beach (their bar tender is great, too!)

The pool is very pretty, but quite small in person (and shallow). Also, it is shaded so it is very cold in comparison to the warm sea.

There is a sign at Ramons pool that says "pool for guests of Ramons only".

OP Offline
Well i'd probably be more interested in using their beach, as it looks just beautiful!!! My hotel has a very nice pool luckily!

Hon Offline
Belizean Shores is at least 5.5 miles away from Ramon's. That's quite a hike to go to the beach when there is quite a nice one right in front of your resort eek

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
OP Offline
Well we'll go all over I'm sure.

I think we're going to rent a golf cart, or water taxi. I just want to check out their beach, it looks beautiful.

I'm sure I'll be enjoying the beach at my resort every day though. It looks quite nice!!

L
L
Well, I once did a cannonball, fully clothed in Ramon's pool at about midnight, with the security guard cracking up. Was not a guest, but don't tell anybody!

OP Offline
hahaahhaha. that's funny.

G
G
I stayed at the Palms next to Ramon's. I didn't think the beach was so ultra spectacular that I'd leave my own resort for it (granted, I was 6 feet away). It was nice, clean, close to the bar, but I didn't think it looked all that different than any other beach on that side of the island. Maybe the pix just make it look like that. It was a great place to hang in the evenings, listening to music and drinking Bellikins.

G
G
Hi. We were there last Thanksgiving week for our second visit. We took a swim at Sunbreeze pool a couple of days and we were staying at the Blue Tang. They never said anything to us. We were drinking margaritas and beer from the bar - maybe that made a difference, but I doubt it.

You can probably swim just about anywhere.

Like everyone says, one visit and you're hooked! There is something about La Isla Bonita that is irresistible!

We are returning in 25 days - I can hardly wait! We are staying at The Tides this trip.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 320 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.