Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
http://www.hitimewine.net - this place totally rocks!! We didn't order our beloved One Barrell rum (we still have some from our August trip) but our favorite Estonian vodka - "Turi" in 1.75 bottles. For one we can't even get Turi here anymore (Albuquerque) and secondly we could never get it in the large (or as I like to call it the dysfuntional family size) bottles. And the best part is the price. It was only $37.00 a bottle (including shipping). We used to pay $30-35 just for the small bottles. Whoever found this website you are my hero!!!! mobunny cool

PS Chris if you are reading this: "Don't weep too hard." wink

Very off topic and not that anyone really cares... but...Small world... I grew up down the street from the Hitime liquor store. It has been in the same location as far back as i remember. Thats at least 45 years ago. The local high school is only a block away. In high school (early 70s) we would get the cute girl in the group to stand outside in their parking lot and ask 21 and over guys to buy for us. Never took very long at all.

Hey Mobunny,
you might try Boutique Wines up in Snata Fe. I have heard that they carry a good selection, but I'm not sure if they have One Barrel or not. If you check them out, please report your results on this forum.

Dan

[email protected]
Boutique Wines
2538 Camino Entrada
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 471-1757

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
L
L
Razor: I grew up around that area too - lived in So. Calif. for about 25 years. Funny, I never made the connection, even after I ordered from them. A small world it is.

Dang, I was just in Santa Fe over the holidays. Next time I'm up there I give them a try. Thanks! mobunny

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.