Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Last night, I attended the Grand Opening of my friend, Jennie Staines, new resturant...Caliente Norte. It is located up the coast at the beautiful former Essene Way property. This place is something to behold!! Had one of my favorites, Maya Mar,fresh grilled fish fillet with Mayan seasonings covered with a delicious corn sauce. Great as always!! A boat picks you up at the Spindrifer Hotel dock after making reservations for four or more at 3366. A delightful ten minute boat ride up the coast will bring you to the beautiful resturant and grounds. Dine inside or on the patio. Next will be the new menu item Lobster Chipote!!!! Hot, hot, hot!! Open 11A to 10:30P...Tuesday through Sunday. Planned on Sunday is BBQ. A nice variety...make mine Lamb, por favor!!!

Gone fishing!!
THANK YOU for posting this, I love her restraunt in town and think she is such a kind person. I am really excited to go up there when my friend comes in town soon!

Mr. Thornton,

Did she take over the Paul's Pizza location or is it in addition to? The transportation arrangement is very, very good marketing.

Anything being done with the housing up there?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
OP Offline
...Paulie'Pizza is gone from the Essene Way property. Paulie's is still on Tarpon Street, although it is under new ownership. It looks like there are some condo units for sale at the Essene Way. Me...I gots eyes on the whale. Its a whale of a deal!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
S
S
That's Jonah's whale

OP Offline
A second trip to Caliente Norte was great. I had the new menu item Lobster Chipote. Flavors blend nicely. Try it!! Its got the spice. Jenny has also began a BBQ on Sundays at the Caliente Norte Resturant. She Q's lamb, chicken, shrimp and pork...but NOT Bonefish!!! :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
yum, Bill thanks again for this. I will be there Sun. you?

CALIENTE Prez!

Dare To Deviate
Can you tell us how affordable it is to eat there. Most places up north are in the expensive range, I thought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.