Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
We are coming back to AC between March 26th-April 9th.

Here's the thing. We talked to a few people who suggested that if we're to keep returning, dont pay for a resort, instead rent a condo or something. They said it was more cost effecient.

We are returning with a few more people & its looking like we'll need something with 3 bedrooms.

Are there any hotels/ resorts/ or Condo's that we can rent that can accomodate such a large group of people? Anything we can do that's any cheaper than the high prices at hotels & such?

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
Contact Xanadu - they have 3 bedroom units with full kitchens also. Plus a nice pool.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
Are they close to SP?

Xanadu is just south of town. They have bikes you can ride.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
T
Tag Offline
T
Hey Kristy, check out the map on this link. It shows where most of the hotels & condos are including Xanadu mentioned above. We found it really helpful when deciding where to stay. //www.ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/mapdowntowndetail.html

T
Tag Offline
T
One other note, if you scroll down the page it also gives a map of the town of San Pedro and lists how many miles each of the resorts are from town.

S
S
Renting homes to tourists requires a BTB license so you most likely won't find anything in the papers for rent, they're all long term.

Caye Management and M&M Rentals are your best bets for villa type housing. Xanadu would be a great choice for condos. Off hand I can't remember if any other condo developments have 3 bedrooms.

OP Offline
Yeah I wasn't sure if renting a condo for just a week was even an option. Most places won't rent like that.

Xanadu looks really nice. I've emailed them already.

I appreciate your help! If you think of anything else please let me know smile

Sorry kristy - Gave you an e-mail address for the paper. This one will work: www.ambergristoday.com
I didn't realize it was a proplem to rent a house short term. We met some people that were staying for 10 days in an awesome house one row in from the beach and the rent was very reasonable. Guess they were just lucky. At any rate, it is kind of fun to read the paper and see what's going on. Glad to hear you had such a good time. Hope everything works out with Maya. Like Jeff said, talk to someone with authority at the Maya office and it should have a happy ending.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
OP Offline
Xanadu is booked! Bummer.

Thanks for the website Pam [or Dave?] wink

So they ship that to people in the U.S. as well?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.