Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
You do? Fantastic! That $20 will go a long way towards helping the Saga Humane Society reach their goal of building a new animal clinic. Donations can be made through the Saga website at //www.ambergriscaye.com/sagasociety/donation.html

Please take 5 minutes of your time to make a donation. If you've found any of my posts on this board to be helpful think of it as a pay back. This cause is very close to my heart and I ask everyone to please help out in any way you can.

On October 1st Saga will be evicted from our current facilities and we're trying to raise funds to build a new clinic. While donations are coming in it looks like there is no way they'll be able to get the new facilities up in time unless we radically increase the number of donations or find an angel to front the cost while we work towards raising funds.

Without a clinic on the island the health of the islands animals would rapidly go downhill and we'd soon be seeing increasing numbers of strays and malnourished animals on the streets.

Hundreds read this board and if everyone could give just $20 it would go a long way towards helping us meet our goals.

Cheers,

Simon...

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I thought I'd bring this thread back to life while everyone is in the Christmas mood. It's been a rough year for thousands of people throughout the world but we can't forget those who can't speak up for themselves.

Saga suspended our fund-raising efforts earlier in the year for a number of reasons but mainly due to the hurricane Emily that affected the economy of San Pedro right when business was starting to slow down. Following that we had the tragedies that took place on the Gulf Coast in the US and it just didn't seem like the right time to be soliciting funds for our efforts.

Our fund raising efforts for the new clinic are at $9,050US, which puts a long way from reaching our goal of building a permanent clinic and shelter for the animals of Ambergris Caye. We need your help in this time of giving to allow us to give the animals of the island the love and care that they deserve. We've achieved the goal of bringing a full-time vet to the island; if you can spare $20 it would go a long way to helping us achieve our final goal.

I wish I could ...for the 1st time in a long time I don't even have that to spare. I can't remember the last time I've been this broke! As soon as I do have something to spare though I will be donating towards any fundraiser to help the animals and/or children of AC.

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Simon - can you tell people here how they can actually get the money to you?

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Peter, anyone can donate through the website noted above, or if you're on the island, you can drop off at the clinic Monday to Friday from 9am until 12 noon. The clinic is located right across from the south entrance to Island Academy. Failing that you can drop your donation with Kathy at Pampered Paws which is on Middle Street just north of the primary school. S...

kristykins, it was worth it though wasn't it.

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
There was some question on whether or not the donation form was actually secure. It is but the lock only shows up when the information is submitted.

Simon this is a good cause,one of many that are dear to me..I have pledged,to bring down a check , just called simon two days ago so to say count me in again .so this appeal is very special at christmas time lets all help....lets help make the island and help good charities in sanpedro to have a living the dream year ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Jeff, and thanks again for your continuing support.

Hi Simon, I'll see you in February. I have an idea to get my group involved in SAGA. See you then.

S
S
Tandem jumps with dogs?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.