Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
San Pedro's First Department Store
Wings

San Pedro's first department store WINGS opened its doors last week Friday, December 16, 2005. Hundreds flocked to the store which carries a variety of items much like Mirab in Belize City, but focuses on name-brand clothing for all ages at low prices. The store is part of a chain of stores in Belize City and the Corozal Free Zone, which include the Bellagio and Mirage.

"I feel like I am in Chetumal shopping," commented one customer waiting in line to make a purchase. The store is the only department store on the island and one of the largest.

RMT Offline
Where on the island is it located? Thanks...

It is near the airport. I thought they had great prices, comparative to the states.

They carrried Nike, NFL brand, Ralph Lauren for ladies... whatelse... I think Guess... a nice selection of shoes. They DID NOT have Reef flip flops but perhaps they'll start carrying them...

RMT Offline
Thanks TQ...I bet it will be great for the locals to have more of a selection.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
it's in the big building across from Monchos...remember where San
Pedro Hardware was before (was pink) and belonged to Simon Harmouche? It is
now wings and painted an off white...nice exterior...
they have cool clothes and sneakers...

S
S
Counterfiet clothing

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
A
A
What is your proof as to the authenticity of the clothing. Let capitalism reign. Let the people decide. Wow. Thats a concept. Instead of the macho ideofaschist idealism that you spew, why not let the people decide. What a concept.

Whoa! I can't confirm whether or not the items are "authentic". I was just a browser... looking for flip flops (always shopping for flip flops)! However, the RL and NFL jerseys looked "real" to me! smile

Not all counterfit - more like "after market". Kinda like when you buy a "stripped" book - only it comes in all different colours and sizes.

It is all counterfit. You think the real item is going to sell for those prices? Not that I mind, I buy it all the time in Belize. The GOB even confiscated several containers of the stuff and gave it to the prison. That way they did not have to buy the guys any clothes. I laughed the first day I went in and saw everyone in the prison wearing designer labels and clothes!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.