Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I am hoping for a current report on water taxi schedule. We'll be at Belizean Shores 2 weeks from now (Jan. 21-28). If someone has stayed at or near there recently, I'd appreciate knowing what times we can be picked up by the water taxi at B.S. pier, and what times we can leave town to return to the resort. This will help us plan a day trip for which our pick-up must be in town rather than at the resort's own pier.

Also I'd like confirmation that the price is $5 per person each way -- right? Thanks!

Zoe. Go to //ambergriscaye.com/download/ferryschedule.html You can print off the schedule and take it with you. We stay at Captain Morgans and always take a schedule with us. We arrive on the 21st also and will stay until the 4th. Hopefully we will run into you somewhere.

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Dan & Jan, it sounds like your stay is enviably longer than ours!

I've looked at the schedule (thanks for the link) and still have some doubt about the cost. Can someone confirm that the cost is $5 per person each way between Belizean Shores and town? I think what's confusing me is the red/green/blue chart with mention of tokens or Bz cash. Sounds like taking a good supply of $5 bills is a good idea?

W
W
The way I read the site, the token is $5us, per person one way. Cash on the boat is $7.50us. I didn't know that, I have paid $5us cash on the boat. Guess they were being nice. But we always try to have tokens, one of the captains told me that they prefer a token. Makes sense that the captain doesn't want to handle cash.

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Where do you get the tokens?

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I just looked again -- it looks like $5 US is okay, OR a $10 BZ token OR $15 BZ cash. So, a $5 US bill should do it?

We have always just used cash. Nobody turns down the almighty american dollar.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.