Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#114397 - 01/08/06 09:04 PM Where to stay in April
Danni Offline
My boyfriend and I are traveling to San Pedro in Mid April for one to two weeks. Where's a good place to stay? I feel like I have looked at so many different web sites for different hotels and resorts but so lost in what one is really a good choice. Neither my boyfriend or I have ever been to San Pedro. Any advice would be appreciated!!! :p

~ Danni

#114398 - 01/08/06 09:23 PM Re: Where to stay in April
spl Offline
1) price range?

2) close to town, more private?

3) hotel/ resort?

4) hotel room or one bedroom with kitchenette

#114399 - 01/08/06 09:57 PM Re: Where to stay in April
Danni Offline
Price range: Under 150
Close to town
Hotel/resort? either
One bedroom with kitchenette would be preferred. I doubt we will be spending much time in our bedroom except to sleep and shower!!

#114400 - 01/08/06 10:08 PM Re: Where to stay in April
We love Banana Beach - about a 20 minute walk from town, very reasonable prices, great rooms w/ bedroom, bath, full kitchen & living room area, 2 pools and one of the better beaches on the island. Full breakfast is included in the price - yummy bar & restaurant on the premises.

#114401 - 01/08/06 10:09 PM Re: Where to stay in April
clover Offline
The Palms too! A lot closer to town!

#114402 - 01/08/06 10:28 PM Re: Where to stay in April
Windjammer Offline
Exotic Caye home of Crazy Canucks betweeb BB & The Palms

#114403 - 01/08/06 11:31 PM Re: Where to stay in April
clover Offline
Right arm Windjammer.....I like Exotic Caye too....most gringos can't appreciate the down home rustic appeal of the place though! Don and Carol,.....Rick..Elva too much fun!

#114404 - 01/08/06 11:42 PM Re: Where to stay in April
spl Offline
if you want to be clos to town, I'd skip exotic caye and banana beach. is the palms under $150? Very nice but believe it is more during busy season. Aqua marina and Sunbreeze are close to town, great location. Blue Tang is nice to. Paradise Villas is too, would look at that after the others.

#114405 - 01/09/06 07:29 AM Re: Where to stay in April
windyw Offline
Check out the Blue Tang, great location and wonderful staff. Fanny is great at helping with anything you need. We have stayed there a couple of times and return 28 Jan. Can't wait!
Hope you have a great trip!!! cool cool cool

#114406 - 01/09/06 08:48 AM Re: Where to stay in April
JeanH Offline
I'll jump in with my usual 'plug' for Belizean Reef. No pool, but close to Ramon's beach and dock. Beautiful condos, and less than $150.00, if you stay five or more days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.