Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Danni Offline OP
OP Offline
So I thank everyone who has been giving me advice on where to stay with my boyfriend in April. But I have come across two hotels that I have not seen mentioned much.
*Mata Rocks
*The Royal Palm Vacation Condos
They are close to Banana Beach apparently on the map I have from the internet. I feel like I have looked at so many places to stay that I am losing my mind!!! frown

S
spl Offline
S
do you want to be close/walkign distance to town or further out?
nice pool at Royal Palms, one of the best.
Great location Mata Rocks. Don't keep your backpack on the balcony though.

C
C
Mata Rocks has a nice beach bar...and of course you are right next to Banana Beach which has a great restaurant.....but don't leave your backpack on the balcony!........if you wouldn't do it in your own country...don't do it in San Pedro!

stay at Bananas-it is a no brainer -best rates -two pools -good beach-tremendous restaurant-great staff-very friendly security(stops things being stolen)-incredibly knowledgeable tour representatives-on site

I'll be at Mata Rocks in 26 days for 2 weeks. I'll post a trip report upon return. I've read nothing but great reviews, that's why we chose it.

Mata Rocks is a really great place to stay. Very clean niceley appointed rooms. Junior suites have kitchenettes. Huge bathroom with big shower (with soap, shampoo and conditioner provided). A safe is located in each room for your valuables. Friendly staff, nice (although small) pool, great beach bar (nice way to meet other visitors and locals.) The beach is intimate but has a wonderful vibe to it. We really loved our two weeks there last summer. In four trips it has been our favorite place to stay. We will most likely stay there again this August. Check out our pics from August 2005 if you want at http://www.moandirm.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

Have fun no matter what you decide! mobunny

Mobunny, fantastic photos. made me miss AC though frown

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
Thanks so much. I really miss it too. We are plotting our return for summer 2006. mobunny cool

Mobunny, great pictures..We arrive at Mata Rocks, this Thurs, late afternoon. So if anyone is around, we will be at the Squirrel Bar for happy hour and I'd loved to meet some of you. I'll be the blond with the tall bald guy!

Thanks, we had a wonderful vacation (You have to try really hard to not enjoy yourself down there.) You'll love Mata Rocks. Tell Liz hello for me. Have a great time. cool mobunny

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.