accept (78%, 14 Votes)
dont accept (22%, 4 Votes)
Total Votes: 18
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago

Little Lez
Yes they do.

S
S
I have a few gay friends, mostly female though. The island is so small we all socialize and party together regardless of sexual orientation. Not a huge population but a nice percentage of gay folks on AC.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
YES!!! A LOT OF GAY PEOPLE.

Clouds Cas
L
LilLez Offline OP
OP Offline
L
MY wife and I are going to visit the island on mid march. I was just wondering cause we are planing to stay for a couple of months. And we have always been open about or "lesbian Relationship". We know that on some countries is not accepted at all. so it is good to know that the island is openly gay. smile

Little Lez
I can't wait to hear what Rykat has to say about THIS! Gays on AC..Oh my!!! laugh

L
L
TMI.

Yes, there are lots of gay folks on the island but I don't know if I would go as far as to say "openly" gay. It is very rare to see a gay couple holding hands and kissing as they walk down front street or the beach during the day.

When you come down, just observe for a day and you will get a feel for what is considered socially acceptable.

Don't forget there were huge pickets on the mainland when a gay cruise ship came to visit.

Most people here are happy with a live and let live approach to relationships.

LiLez, it doesn't matter what Rykat has to say about this and as far as this comment "Gay on AC...Oh my!" I am not sure what that is supposed to mean cause there are gay people there and it is no big deal. It is actually less big of a deal than in many cities in the states. Have a wonderful trip.

I have not heard of a predominately gay club, resort or beach on AC. "Openly gay"... this is Central America and AC is a small island. I do think you will find everyone is very friendly while you're there and treats you as respectfully as you treat them.
While I dont know about gays on AC, LilLez, I think all the posters on this board are gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (sorry, sometimes you just have to go for the cheap laugh)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.