Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mileeza Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My husband and I are taking our first venture to Ambergris caye in May. I have been searching for a place to stay, ideally clean, on the beach, budget friendly and in or close by town. I have somewhat narrowed it down and need the experts advice. Of 1.Banana Beach 2.Aquamarina 3.The Palms 4.Xanadu 5. Mata Rocks 6.Corana del Mar and finally 7. Mayan Princess what is your pick---We need some help!

Banana Beach is the place to stay. Second floor ocean front is the best. Go for it, you will be happy you did. cool smile

L
L
I have stayed at the Mayan Princess two times. 3rd floor. Love the balconies and the fact it is IN town. I like to watch people and the beach can be busy with people and children. Just my preference. Yours could be different.

M
M
I love to stay at the Palms, bottom floor condo, right on the beach. When I walk through that door it feels like coming home to me. We crank up the music, laugh, dance, snack and drink Belikin and One Barrell ALL DAY LONG.

Ana, Melinda and all the staff are SO nice and helpful.

Perfect setting. love it, love it, love it.

I have stayed at four of your picks ,have been comming here for three years almost once a month..,banana beach has full resort facilities ,every thing you will need to have a great time..and they have a great track record ,,,with owner/ management,there 24/7plus a, super restaurant,on property. the palms is a very nice place too but tough to get in season small number of rooms but also a class place.... .you will see b/b will come out no#1 in board members picks.as tim has a very loyal following..go live the dream and enjoy your super time in paradise.....

Living The Dream Every Day!
4.Xanadu
The staff is super friendly!

I also hear Banana Beach is nice.

M
M
I have stayed at Mayan Princess, The Palms and Banana Beach, they are all great places, Mayan princess is in town,nice staff but can be a bit noisey, they don't have a pool, but watching the sea from their balconies is great, The Palms is lovely, pricier than the rest, quite,nice staff and the pool is great, Banana Beach is out of town but not too far, bike rideing distance or taxi about $10.00 bz, or a nice beach walk to town, they have a great resurant, and the staff they is terriffic, my son's favourite spot,

J
J
Banana Beach is hard to beat. Great food and the breakfast is included, nice beach area with both sunny and shaded areas the pool area is nice and the rooms are great, with a kitchen living room and sep. bedroom. Mata Rocks is also nice mext door, somewhat smaller rooms with a nice beach bar and smaller but nice pool. john in denver

M
mileeza Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We are thinking of trying a couple of differnt resorts while we are there. Does it make more sence to move around or just stay in one place?

S
S
The Palms offer the nicest suites from your selection.

Banana Beach offers the best value.

Both have access to the two best beaches on the Island, #1 Mar de Tumbo (Banana Beach) and #2 Ramon's (The Palms).

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.