Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#115994 01/24/06 12:26 PM
T
tazzer Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Does anyone have Protech's current email address? I've tried a couple of addresses & they keep coming back as undeliverable. Thanks.

#115995 01/25/06 02:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Strange. Someone else said this to me recently, but I had no problem with the email address that was apparently giving trouble. I'll reset the default address and see if that cures the problem. For now, please send to [email protected]

I've since discovered that the problem is simply a mailbox that is filling up and not being automatically emptied. I'll correct it. [email protected] is now fully operational again.

#115996 01/30/06 04:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
After what I have just heard I feel I need to make a statement.

I am the owner of Protech, and am currently on a brief visit to the UK - I'll be back in SP in just over a week.

I have just been told by an hotelier, the fourth to date, that Steve Lee has told him that Protech is closing down. No doubt he also said that he has taken on the staff of Protech and so anyone who used to dive with Protech should now dive with his new dive center, Ecologic Divers. They are the subject of another thread on this board, "Need Help - Docking Rights", where he is riding roughshod over the legal rights of another highly regarded dive operator.

Let me say once and for all that Protech is not closing down. Very far from it, in fact. Nor am I in any way severing my direct control of it.

It's interesting that Steve has waited until I'm off the island before spreading his vile rumours. As recently as Christmas Steve was diving with Protech and saying how good everything was and generally seeming to be a nice guy. At the same time, I now know, he was poaching two instructors from Protech, and they left Protech since I left Belize a couple of weeks ago without saying a word to me.

I suspected before and now I know that Steve is deliberately spreading what he knows to be lies about me, because he thinks that by destroying Protech his business will take off and he will magically acquire the reputation Protech has built up by damned hard work. He is directly trying to persuade hoteliers to transfer all their Protech business to him, using total and direct lies to achieve this. He is a rich bully who thinks that money can buy him respectability.

Read also what he is doing to Everett Anderson, who certainly does not deserve such treatment. San Pedro is a small community, and indeed the diving community isn't vast either. I hope and believe that word about Steve Lee and his doings will spread rapidly, and he will find that people aren't as gullible as he seems to think.

#115997 01/30/06 04:41 PM
I have a good friend who works for Protech and when I questioned his employment status he said, "What did I tell you about rumors? I am still with Protech and have no plans to leave." smile

Glad to know Protech is still operating business as normal.

#115998 01/30/06 04:58 PM
pedro 2 you have ,every right to be mad ,and pi*sed off ,it is a shame when people lie ,and back door you..in my life time ,many of my employees thought to open up and steal my customer list ,and tarnish my good name ,but they all went down the shit*er . And are now selling pencils .and I am still the man. and business is booming,...I have no idea who or what is happening in the sanpedro dive community???? but I do know flashes in the night go and come....?? what I do know and heard is your reputation is second to none you are the man and run a class operation......hang in there cream rises to the top..and in life talking the talk ,is done by all big mouths but walking the walk is done by few winners like you.Now go kick butt ands take names..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#115999 01/30/06 06:02 PM
Originally posted by captjeff:
many of my employees thought to open up and steal my customer list ,and tarnish my good name ,but they all went down the shit*er . And are now selling pencils .and I am still the man. and business is booming,...
isn't that just so sweet. I guess if you cross jeff, you can eat sh!t instead of living the dream. You da man, cap jeff.

#116000 01/30/06 06:36 PM
C
C
Livin' the dream is one thing......running a business and dealing with snakes is another....fortunately captjeff knows how do do both!....He didn't get there by accident.

#116001 01/30/06 06:55 PM
Hey just because Capt Jeff is nice doesn't mean he's EASY!!!!!

#116002 01/30/06 06:57 PM
C
C
Running a business isn't for the faint at heart.....but success is part of livin the dream!

#116003 01/30/06 07:09 PM
vanquish your enemies and leave their corpses for the crows, but if you're buying dinner, I'll be your friend.

A nice businessman nurtures his employees. They won't want to "screw him and steal his business". He doesn't rave about distroying their lives and leaving them to sell pencils. Sounds like that predatory gringo businessman rearing his ugly head.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.